• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Wingulls OF DOOM!

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
Today, I was playing my Ludicolo (Now Lombre) on Saphire. Well, after half an hour of playing, I decided to save in the house with 6 wingull. I walked in, amd when I tried to open the menu, the box came up, but there was no writing, the game froze, and it made verious glitchy noices. The game is find now, but I want to know has anything weird or strange happened on your game, be it a glitch or whatever.

mzmingle

Oshawott Girl
Wingulls iz evil
nope, no glitches here.

thaBlob

< He no liek mudkipz
maybe a Wingull stood on your "ghost"?

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
I think it's just a coincidence your game froze there. If it was messed up enough to freeze, it could've happened anywhere.

SnowyPiplup

Aren't I ADORABLE?
Either the game was dirty, the Wingulls are secret assassins sent from Team Aqua/Magma to murder you, or it was just an average glitch. It's happened to my friend before, so games just happen to screw up sometimes.

If you want to get those evil Wingulls back however, somehow manage to hack the game to be able to challenge them with a Level 1,298 Zapdos that knows Thunder. They'll be ashes by morning...fufufu...

NomadSPG

4th Gen. Dragon '88
These Wingulzz!.. I think is a task for inspector Quagsire! -.-
xD

Last edited:

aclover

VICTORiOUS
you could of nudged the cartridge by accident, that happens a lot with me, and the game freezes up and makes a 'static' noise. it's probably just the cartridge gone a bit loose.

AwesomeSauce117

Nostalgia Addict
My Emerald froze in Mauville City once. It was fine after I turned off the system.

Nebbio

NINJA!
I always knew there was something dodgey about Wngulls that couldn't fly.

Ditto123

~Word~
Didn't happen to me. It's probably just your game

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I actually loved going to the house with all the Wingull. There was a time when I collected Wingull and I always liked to pretend that the Wingull at that house were mine. Weird, I know. I never had any glitches occur there, however. I don't remember the last time that I even had a glitch in these games, but it certainly wasn't when I was near a Wingull :x

Lau

★ Go, Rai!! ★
Wingulls... they're planning something bad... I don't like Wingulls, I only use them in the first gym.

Porygon tamer

May Fanboy.
Today, I was playing with my Ludicolo (Now Lombre) on Sapphire. Well, after half an hour of playing, I decided to save in the house with 6 wingull. I walked in, and when I tried to open the menu, the box came up, but there was no writing, the game froze, and it made verious glitchy noises. The game is fine now, but I want to know has anything weird or strange happened on your game, be it a glitch or whatever.

Fixed your quote to understand it. I redded the text you have to fix.

What did it sound like? If it was buzzing...that's a normal game freeze sound. So, probably not a glitch.

The Wingull probably planned a game freeze. Kidding.

Last edited: