• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Wonderful Pokemon World!

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Tabitha Aurealis
Pinwheel Forest
Badges: 1
Team: Nyx the Zorua, Damien the Sandile

Tabitha had to admit, the guy was pretty scary when angry for someone who had to be about 14. However, he cooled down just as quickly as he snapped, that was, after he found some berry that she did not recognize.

"Man...my new catch is one complicated dude..." She thought as the guy extended his hand.

"I'm sorry about that. My name is Diego..." He said. Diego? Tabitha found the name cute.

"I'm Tabitha. Almost 19 and not a predator, just so ya know." She replied, winking at him as her rather obvious denial escaped her lips. Tabitha was always one who preferred younger guys, and she learned that assurance was a step towards trust.

Diego's Pikachu had noticed Nyx, and immediately warmed up to her.

[Hi, my name is Pikachu. I suppose the older girl there is your trainer?] He asked.

[Yeah, she is. I'm Nyx, Tabitha told me it means 'Night'.] Nyx replied, smiling flirtatiously.

The two of them were interrupted by one of Diego's companions along with her Oshawott. The younger girl knelt down in front of Pikachu.

“You look all better, I’m so glad little guy." She said as she started to hug the Pikachu. This made Tabitha feel like she was going to vomit. She was not for PDA between a human and a Pokemon especially when it looked...pretty questionable. Tabitha then looked up at Diego, not wanting to lose her catch to somebody younger.

"You need a ride back? Follow me if ya want...you do know how to stay on a motorcycle, right?" She said, smirking at him.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt Karma

Both Purrlion and Herider were worn out from the constant doudging and attacking roles, and Melynx was feeling bored. (Come on, just lie down and surrender already! This is driving me nuts!) complained Melynx loudly, as she doudged another take down. "Alright, time to take another approach. Melynx, use Assist!" ordered Halt. Melynx's right paw glowed before two spinning gears appeared in front of her, causing Herdier to stop and look confused, as Gear Grind was steel type move. The two gears struck from right above the pokemon, but it doudged right in time. the two gears struck the ground and just stopped.

"Herdier, use Giga Impact!" ordered Lenora with an odd grin. A purple dome of energy formed around Herdier, and it charged Melynx. Halt was too surprised by the sudden new move, and it landed right into Melynx's side, sending her sprawling, and she fainted.

"Oh...well, that was....new....Gear!" said Halt, clearly surprised that Lenora was pushed to the point to use a move that strong. Gear came out, and quickly used Gear Grind to push Herdier back while it was recharging.

OOC: she used it in the anime, so why not here?

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
~Pinwheel Forest: Outskirts~
Current Team: Pikachu, Robmay the Panpour

"I'm Tabitha. Almost 19 and not a predator, just so ya know," Tabitha replied, winking at him as she shook his hand. His eyebrow raised before he blushed and took a side glance. He had no clue if she was hitting on him. However, having lost Sophianne, it would take a while for him to recover. So now they had a new traveling partner, an older girl that looked a bit like a goth and a flirt. She had asked him if he needed a ride back. However, he then noticed the Petitl that had helped him out in trouble. His eyes widen. He saw Neo Team Rocket.

Meanwhile, with Pikachu and Nyx, [Yeah, she is. I'm Nyx, Tabitha told me it means 'Night'.] Nyx replied, smiling flirtatiously. Pikachu gained a slight blush before he was hugged by Jo. “You look all better, I’m so glad little guy." She said. He then heard Mizu's explanation and wondered about her. [It's not like she likes Diego, does she?] Pikachu asked, wondering about Jo. However, Diego then pointed to something, getting the group's attention.

It was Neo Team Rocket. They were blocking the entrance to ohe Fires. Not only that, they were battling a Petitl, the same one that had given Diego the berry. "Hey, you punks, back off," Diego said as he confronted them. Pikachu and Robmay were out and ready to fight.

"Hey, isn't that the kid who lost to Lenora" One grunt said to another before one accidentally said, "Yeah. He was a good subject for the Shadow Wave Gun. I mean, I didn't the Gym Leader's pokemon would lash out that violently. Would make an awesome Shadow Pokemon"

Diego's eyes narrowed as his eyes gained a furious gaze. That is what happened. This is what has been going on. Roy, Tabitha and Jo were within hearing range, so they were surprised to hear that another empti ng attempting to make Shadow Pokemin. "You.... you... YOU!!" Diego said before Pikachu began to emit electricity. Pikachu went beside the tired Petitil, she was fighting two Venipede. "Pikachu, use Thundershock!" Diego said as Pikachu used a good Thundershock on both Venipede.

((Okay, you guys can battle some grunts before Diego catches Petitil. Afterwards, Tabitha will officially join the group when we meet with Halt and Diego challenges Lenora once more.))

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Jolene ‘Jo’ Hela
Pinwheel Forest
Ribbons/Badges: 1/0
Team: Mizu the Oshawott, Aden the Pansear and Yama the Roggenrola

“I'm Tabitha. Almost 19 and not a predator, just so ya know,” Was the lady’s response and her added comment wasn’t very convincing with the way she winked at guy who was obvious a lot younger then herself. Diego was blushing obvious falling for her flirtatious ways. Either one of them spare her anymore than a glance as the girl continue talking on.

"You need a ride back? Follow me if ya want...you do know how to stay on a motorcycle, right?" There was a smirk on her face and Jo just stared at her rather pissed off. She hadn’t even spoken to this person yet she already felt like she would hate her.

“Yeah just ignore me,” was her thoughts as her eyes went to Diego as he waited for his answer to the question. She was just wondering if he would go with this pedophile in the form of an older skimpily dressed woman. Her Oshawott notices before turning back to the yellow rodent.

[Um... I don’t know, Jo never shown interest in the opposite sex before...] Mizu answered back he scratched the side of his head, [But I can’t pretend I understand humans or even girls.] The otter honest stated but their conversation didn’t continue as everyone attention was redirected at what black-haired boy was pointing at. It was those guys from the cave, she believed from outfit they were wearing. After some thinking she remember someone calling them Neo Team Rocket or something like that. The attack of some little green pokemon got Diego all rile up again.

Suddenly they revealed the battle at the gym and then about shadow pokemon. Jo really didn’t know about the other than from that passage that was read out to her. But if they were anything like when the gym leader’s pokemon got real violent it wasn’t a good thing in the least. Diego understood better than them as he got really furious. The crackling of electricity came from the Pikachu’s cheeks. The yellow pokemon stood to one side of the slightly injured pokemon and Mizu got the other enraged at the bullying of the grass-type. He arched his back ready to fight for the wild pokemon well-being.

“All riled up again Mizu,” Jo looked at the water type in his fighting stance. Still the ever fearless protector of the weak and injured, the Oshawott would make a great hero. With him the way he was she knew she wouldn’t be able to pull him from this fight. “Alright Mizu Tackle!”

With the command the otter went ramming into the Venipede to the left of Pikachu turning its match into a one on one. The bug pokemon was knocked quite the distance. Getting its footing again the opponent pokemon glared back at Mizu ready to fight and the grunt trainer told his pokemon to use Poison Tail. Moving at great speed got up the white and blue pokemon and swung its tail; he tried to dodge but it was a hit. Sliding back due the impact, Mizu quickly got back to its feet before wincing and grabbing where he was recently hit. He didn’t look too well; it appeared that attack unfortunately poisoned him.

“C-crap,” Jo exclaimed as she realized what happened, she pulled out her pokeball and held it out, “Returned.” The pokemon didn’t comply as he avoided the red beam shot at him. The girl tried again but with the same result, “Dang it Mizu, stop being so stubborn and return!” Jo shouted at her pokemon and he shook his head keep his focus on the foe in front of him. When he got like that there was no talking sense into him and the golden haired girl knew that. It was like he always had to fight his battle of justice to the end not matter what the condition; something always quite troublesome for her. “Fine, Focus Energy and Tackle again!”

The water pokemon concentrated and tackled the other pokemon. It did critical damage and the Venipede was showing it. Mizu was still standing strong even though he grimaced occasionally due to his poisoning. Then the bug pokemon’s trainer commanded a Rollout. Venipede went flying at the Oshawott and he managed to somehow dodge it but a second one came and hit on his back. It circled around going directly at the pokemon.

“Water Gun, Full Blast” The otter shot a large burst of water and it first seemed to just be reflected to the side by the speed and Rollout attack. Mizu diligent kept firing his attack the best he could. The rolling slowed and the pokemon passed out. Victory was for the Oshawott. He might have cheered his success if the pain from poison hadn’t stopped him. Jo walked over to the pokemon and bonked him on his head. “You stubborn idiot!”

Rubbing the top of his head his eyes furious turned to his trainer only to see an upset look on her face. Before he could respond she shoved a Pecha berry into his face. Staring at it for a while he looked back at her. [Jo...] the otter didn’t know what to say.

“You really worry me sometimes Mizu, but I’m glad it wasn’t anything too bad.” She spoke her relief. If anything like what happened to Diego’s Pikachu happen to Mizu she would have lost it herself. She rubbed the spot on the pokemon head she had just hit and then she smiled at the Oshawott. “I know you don’t like sweet stuff but that’ll cure poison. So eat up.”

[Yes... I’m sorry for worrying you, Jo] the pokemon apologized before he began to eat the berry. He wasn’t hurt too badly but still with just happened it was natural that the girl fear the worst especially with the mention of trying normal pokemon into shadow pokemon. The berry neutralized the poison and the otter pokemon stood ready to battle again if he did need to.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Tabitha Aurealis
Pinwheel Forest

Tabitha realized that they were surrounded by Neo Team Rocket grunts.

"Hey, isn't that the kid who lost to Lenora" One grunt said.

"Yeah. He was a good subject for the Shadow Wave Gun. I mean, I didn't the Gym Leader's Pokemon would lash out that violently. Would make an awesome Shadow Pokemon" One of the others replied.

"Wait a minute....they were responsible? What the heck did they do?" Tabitha thought as she turned to face the grunts. One of them stepped forward.

"Ooohhh...looks like Pedobear lurks in this forest...fancy a kid, huh?" The female grunt taunted. Pedobear? Tabitha did not like being called that name. Predator was one thing for her...but Pedobear? That was just crossing the line.

"Just shut up and battle." I snapped, rolling my eyes as I called out Damien. The grunt responded by sending out her Purrloin.

"Damien....Sand Tomb. Trap it." I said, looking out at the Purrloin. The kitten responded with Torment. Knowing I could not use Sand Tomb for another turn, I hoped that the Sand Tomb lasted for more than two turns.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
~Pinwheel Forest: Outskirts~
Current Team: Pikachu, Robmay the Panpour, Antheia the Petitil

Diego looked at the grunt who insulted Tabitha and simply stuck his tongue out. Pikachu let out another Thundershock before Robmay came out and the tired Petitil sat down. Diego picked her up and fed her one of the Oran Berries as well as a Pecha Berry. Robmay performed a combination of Water Gun with Pikachu's Thundershock. Petitil looked on. Diego wanted to help her more, but how? His eyes widened. "I almost forgot. I am a move tutor!" Diego said before he placed his hands on Petitil. He thought of one move that could help, Hidden Power. Petitil's eyes widened before closing and then the glow disappeared. She had a determined look.

She leaped out of his hands and launched a powerful Hidden Power. Based on the aura color, Diego figured she had a Rock-Type Hidden Power. The Hidden Power not only finished off the twin Venipede, but also hit the Purrloin hard. Eventually, the battles were on and the grunts fled for the forest. "I reckon we should go back," Diego said before Petitil leaped into the air. Diego looked at her and she looked back. He smiled before he picked out a Pokeball and she hopped into it. It shook before it stood. "Alright, I caught Petitil!" Diego said as he leaped before letting her out. She smiled and was jumping. "What should I call you? I know! How about Antheia?" Diego said. She nodded. [Welcome to the team!] Pikachu said. [Thanks] Antheia said in her formal, but happy tone.

The group after celebrating, headed back to Lenora's Gym. This time, there were security guards around and let them in. He wondered if the museum's new piece was coming, the recent incident or both. They went in and saw Halt's conclusion with Lenora. The mysterious figure was there, but the grunts were gone. He smiled, he hoped Diego learned from his experience. Meanwhile, Jo and Tabitha were having girl talk and Roy was watching.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt Karma

"End this Herider with ThunderShock!" ordered Halt right away. Herdier fell with a thud, knocked out. Gear flashed a triumphent grin before he went of the defensive for Watchog.

"Watchog, use Retiliate" ordered Lenora. Watchog charged Gear with a speed that Halt had not experienced in a while. A terrible memory surfised, one about how Halt began to develop his battle tatics. His mind began to go, showing not just the Watchog, but the terrible image of his father's Sharpedo. Gear cringed as well, allowing himself to be hit. Both became terrified, as this might just cost them the battle. Gear barely held on, and before he could think of a counter move, he was smashed by an Iron Tail. "No...no....I can't let my father get in the way of my memories. I can't let him influence my life any more. I am Halt Karma, Son of Archie Karma, First Mate of the Odessey! I am strong! My pokemon are not going to give up! Gear! GEAR BARRAGE!" ordered Halt. Gear doudged one of the Iron Tails, and started un-loading Gear Grinder after Gear Grinder after Gear Grinder. Watchog staggered back, and the gears that hit it fell into the ground, surronding it. Gear hovered near the gear closest to him with a grin. (Sorry, but this is how we do things) scofted Gear, as he began to use Thundershock on the gear. "Gear....show them our new tatic! THUNDER GEAR TRAP!"

THe Thundershock traveled from the first gear to the ones around Watchog. Suddenly, all of electricity traveled from those to the one right under Watchog, placed by Melynx. Watchog collasped under the suddenly electric discharge. "Watchog is unable to battle. Halt Karma is the winner!" shouted the refery. Lenora handed over the badge without a second look, and stormed off from the field. Halt flashed a grin, not one of arrogance, but of friendlyness, to Diego and sat near him.

"Hey man, i saw what happened. Good luck on the rematch, i hope you win. I have to go heal my pokemon now, so i'll see you later" said Halt with a friendly tone, though it was clear he was straining to not be arrogant. He walked off.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Jolene ‘Jo’ Hela
Narcene City - Back at the Gym

After helping the grass-type pokemon that Jo made sure to identify as Petitil, it did a powerful attack that KO the two Venipede and badly injured the Purrloin. Of course Tabitha won but not because she had any battling skill of her own; but because Diego gave her a hand for some reason. After they were defeated the grunt the guy captured the pokemon naming it Antheia and they departed the Forest. They eventually got back to the gym now having some new security guards, just in time to see the conclusion to Halt’s battle.

Tabitha was trying to talk to the fluffy hair girl and if it weren’t for the battle to watch she might have told her, ‘You must have mistaken me for an underage boy since you’re talking to me.’ Honestly she didn’t understand why she wanted to talk to her now she had ignored her earlier not that she was interested in talking to her anyway. All she was interested in was Diego seeing she was just going give him a ride back to town and leave her in the forest all by herself. Not that Diego cared or Roy noticed; she didn’t care though it wasn’t like they were friends or anything. She barely knew any of them... her pokemon were the only friends she needed anyway...

Halt won his match not surprising after seeing how he fought back at the cave. He grinned widely with happiness. He spoke encouragingly to the leader wishing him luck on his rematch before heading to the Pokemon Center. This was her chance.

“I think I’ll go to the Pokemon Center, too. Make sure Mizu here at full strength.” She told them with a smile before getting up leaving before anyone responded. She exited passed the guards, stopped and stared at the red roof building in front of her. Halt was probably there now, not that he would care either. He would probably just heal his pokemon and return without a word to her... She ended just walking off in the town a bit deep in thought. “Argh, get a hold of yourself Jo! This is nothing to get upset about... Why are you even upset to start with?” The girl was talking to herself angrily.

There was a moment of silent and then Jo found a tree. She sat under it and looked at her tennis shoe; Mizu stood close worried about her odd behavior.

“It’s because they’re nice guys... and I want to be friends with them... And that stupid Tabby is taking their attention away from me, her and her flirty, skimpy clothes... I miss Sophianne, she talked to me... Am I going to be ignored even here?” It seemed it didn’t make a different where she was, being her automatically got her ignored. Though she was probably just overly sensitive, curse her female hormones... Finally two flashes occur; the Oshawott had released Aden and Yama while the girl was depressingly talking to herself. Even though they didn’t understand the situation they seem to understand the girl’s current distress. They cuddle up to her they were warm other than Yama but she could feel their kindness and smiled. “You are the three best guys that I know. Thank you.”

She hugged all three of them; Jo was okay, who needed human friends anyway? Even if they ignored her, she at least had them to talk to even if she couldn't completely understand them.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Tabitha Aurealis
Nacrene City

Tabitha sighed as Jo walked out on her. What had she done again? She shook her head. All she wanted was to make friends, and here she was shunned. Did Jo know of her past life as a criminal? Was she going to get turned in to the police. Paranoid thoughts were swimming through Tabitha's head as she left the gym and pursued Jo.

"Ohmanohmanohman...I'm going to jail...I'm going to jail...I'm dead...I'm dead!" She mumbled as she climbed up the stairs and out of the trapdoor.

Outside Nacrene Gym

Tabitha felt like a stalker. A lesbonic, pedophilic stalker to be exact. However, she had to swallow her pride. Maybe Jo had a low self-esteem or something, aside from the criminal theory. She did not want anyone to hate her for her condition.

Tabitha decided not to take her motorcycle, but instead, walked towards the back of the gym, hearing a voice coming from there. Standing by the wall, she listened, but couldn't make out anything. Peeking at the girl, she decided to come out and approach her.

"Hey...mind if I stay here first?" She said, before sitting down in front of Jo. She tossed her green-streaked blond hair behind her, before letting out both Nyx and Damien.

"Look...I'm sorry OK? For....whatever it is I did. I...certainly don't want to end up being somebody you hate, alright? I guess I just rubbed you off the wrong way...curse the way I am..." She began, allowing Nyx and Damien to get closer to Jo, an effort to fix up the younger girl.

"If this is about my criminal record....tell me. If it isn't...tell me too. I'll listen. I may not look it, but sometimes, what's in here, doesn't necessarily show here." She continued, pointing at her heart, then up and down at herself.

"Look...just because I'm this way, doesn't mean that I'm a bad person. Trust me...I want to be your friend, no matter what you may think." She said, her green eyes earnest.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Jolene ‘Jo’ Hela
Narcene City – Outside of the Gym

Her nice little feeling better moment was ruined with Tabitha’s arrival. The last person she wanted to see; she couldn’t help but get riled up again. The look of her face went from happy to angry, as she released the hug on her pokemon the three merely looked at the new older lady that had approached.

“Hey...mind if I stay here first?” Yes, she mind a lot and she wished would get the hint and leave. However, she couldn’t or refused to read her body language because after asking that she sat down in front of the fourteen year old... great. Flipping her hair behind her she released her two pokemon Jo guess she was trying to appeal to her… The black and red one was cute but that wouldn’t change how she felt or how she didn’t like the older woman. “Look...I'm sorry OK? For....whatever it is I did. I...certainly don't want to end up being somebody you hate, alright? I guess I just rubbed you off the wrong way...curse the way I am...”

The two pokemon came in closer, though Jo was more concentrated on Tabitha as she spoke.

“If this is about my criminal record....tell me. If it isn't...tell me too. I'll listen. I may not look it, but sometimes, what's in here, doesn't necessarily show here.” The lady did a bunch of motions one to representing her heart and other for her body. Though Jo’s mind got a little stuck on the whole criminal record thing... Was she a child molester that would explain a lot? Even though it was the most logical conclusion for some reason that didn’t seem to be it. The short-haired girl began to think about her own little record, but they were easier on her because she was a kid and the things she did was quite minor. “Look...just because I'm this way, doesn't mean that I'm a bad person. Trust me...I want to be your friend, no matter what you may think.” After she finished speaking she looked at her with such sincerity and genuineness it made her feel like the lady couldn't possibly be lying. She didn’t flinch though her anger had definitely softened up by the end.

“.....I hate being ignored,” she admitted furiously in grumbling tone of voice. Jo balled her fist and avoided eye contact with the lady with green streaks running though her long blonde hair. “I hate being ignored and I hate being left out, all right! I get enough of it from home and now you-” She turned her head to glare at the nineteen year old lady only abruptly stopped her rage-filled confession. Why did she have to look that way and have that expression? Her green eyes locked on to her and she was so intently listening; it made her mad to the point she couldn’t continue.

She suddenly stood, turned around and pounded her fists into the trunk of tree as she let out a frustrated growl. That actually hurt quite badly but she didn’t show it. The girl was just infuriated with herself; even after she said her apology and her earnest feelings a part of her still didn’t want to just let go. A slight feeling of dislike remained even though she had forgiven the skimpily dressed woman. She didn’t know why and that bothered her. Finally she let out a big, long sigh before turning back around and sitting down again. A calmer expression was in her hazel-green eyes.

“Forget it... just forget what I just said... I’m sorry, I don’t hate you. It’s just... nothing.” It was a bit of a challenge for her. It almost felt like was about to blurt out something she shouldn’t. She had no idea why this was just so hard... so she decide to do something simple. “Well, I’ve never officially told you my name. I’m Jolene Hela but you can all me Jo. I'm fourteen years old. These are Mizu, Aden and Yama. There now were all introduced let’s be friends.” For the first time she smiled at Tabitha; she offered her hand for a handshake.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Tabitha Aurealis
Behind Nacrene City Gym

“.....I hate being ignored...I hate being ignored and I hate being left out, all right! I get enough of it from home and now you-” Jo grumbled, before pounding her fists into the tree trunk behind her. Tabitha's eyes grew wide as she flinched. The impact must have hurt.

Ignored...ignored... Memories rushed back to Tabitha back to the time when she was at the orphanage, before sh joined Crimson Thorns. Now, she couldn't blame Jo, not when she had felt a similar loneliness herself. After sighing, Jo turned to face her/

“Forget it... just forget what I just said... I’m sorry, I don’t hate you. It’s just... nothing. Well, I’ve never officially told you my name. I’m Jolene Hela but you can all me Jo. I'm fourteen years old. These are Mizu, Aden and Yama. There now were all introduced let’s be friends.” She said, smiling after her statement as she extended her hand. Tabitha grinned as she accepted it, shaking it.

"Nice to meet you...I'm Tabitha Aurealis...These are Nyx and Damien. Tell me what you feel...I won't judge you." She began.

"Honestly, I couldn't blame you if you're this way...I was once like that...before I ran away...joined Crimson Thorns...then ran away again when the police pursued us. I've always been running away, and running away never does any good, but I had no one to turn to...nobody. I want you to tell me...I want to be that someone you could lean on, even if I was once a thief..." She said, placing a hand on the younger girl's shoulder.

"I admit that I have my share of problems, but I'll always be here to listen to you... Consider me your big sister...and Nyx and Damien as your Pokemon too. They'll like you." She continued, smiling, stroking Jo's Oshawott.

"Y'know...I've always wanted to receive a Starter like you...Snivy actually...but I never got the chance to, considering my...circumstances. Nyx was my first Pokemon...a gift actually." She admitted, spacing out slightly before shaking her head, smiling.

"Diego is still at the gym...how about I teach you to ride my motorcycle for the meantime? You'll need to get around in some way if you're tired of walking...and not to mention...you'd look pretty cool on it." She suggested, trying to keep Jo happy.

Last edited:

Glalie64

Professional Athiest
Can one still sign up?

Name: Eddie Brown

Hometown: Cambridge, England.

Agenda: To hunt down and capture the people who raided his HQ and killed thousands of innocent scientists.

Description: Eddie is roughly 6 foot 2 inches tall. He has short, slicked back hair that is often covered by a capped beanie. He wears a shirt and red tie. His black pinstripe trousers are always held up by his My Little Pony suspenders. For some reason, he wears army boots with this smart outfit.

Personality: Eddie does not socialize much. But when he does, he frequently loses his train of thought. He also will get distracted by the slightest movement. However, Eddie does not suffer from any form of ADD. He is an intelligent boy, being multilingual and a member of MENSA.

History: Working for the British Government, Eddie was sent on a mission to observe and learn how the Pokemon Professors of Japan tested on wild and domestic Pokemon. Upon his arrival, he spent a mere two hours in the laboratory; before being assaulted by Team Plasma. The villainous group blew up the laboratory, with Eddie being the only survivor. Since then, he just wants to get revenge.

Other: Hates bug types.

POKEMON

Species: Spinda (M)
Name: Derezzed
Personality: Similar to Eddie. Derezzed spends a lot of time playing video games with his trainer. It is used to battling, seeing as it took out a wild Druddigon when the two first arrived in Unova.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
((Glalie64 please do not post on this RPG again. Send a Vistor Message or Private Message to DVB and ask him.))

Jolene ‘Jo’ Hela
Narcene City – Outside of the Gym

“Nice to meet you...I'm Tabitha Aurealis...These are Nyx and Damien. Tell me what you feel...I won't judge you.” She took her hand and shook it, which was a painful reminder of her previous action. Jo gently rubbed the back of hand; they both were a little red from the impact. The older lady continued: “Honestly, I couldn't blame you if you're this way...I was once like that...before I ran away...joined Crimson Thorns...then ran away again when the police pursued us. I've always been running away, and running away never does any good, but I had no one to turn to...nobody. I want you to tell me...I want to be that someone you could lean on, even if I was once a thief...”

After reveal a bit of her past and the fact she was being hunt down by cops a slender hand was placed on her shoulder. Calmly admitting that made her seem so much more mature compared to her juvenile attention craving and angry behavior.

“I admit that I have my share of problems, but I'll always be here to listen to you... Consider me your big sister...and Nyx and Damien as your Pokemon too. They'll like you.” She looked at the pokemon they didn’t seem to be avoiding or only to be doing it because of their trainer. She reached out pat them on the head, soft fur and a rough skin but they let her so it didn’t bother her. “Diego is still at the gym...how about I teach you to ride my motorcycle for the meantime? You'll need to get around in some way if you're tired of walking...and not to mention...you'd look pretty cool on it.”

“A thief, not what I thinking...” She mumble that to herself. It wasn’t nearly as bad as what she was thinking but it still wasn’t a good thing. She hadn’t quite gotten to the stage to steal things but did do some breaking and enter. “I’ve done bad things, too. It was the only way to get anyone’s attention. It just made me more alone since no one wanted to deal with a troublemaker girl, ironically. Well except my big brother, John, even though he was always scolding me.” He loved her brother he was really the only one in her family she talked to. And he so kindly escorted her to join this group; though it mostly because no one else wanted to. She would have to send him a message when she got the chance.

“Sure, though I prefer walking. Nothing more fun than a nice hike through the wilderness, it’s easier to see pokemon that way.” She accepted the offer and stood up, and Aden had gotten into his comfortable position on Jo’s shoulder. Mizu greeted the new two pokemon while Yama just kind of stare at them without a word. The girl quite excitedly waited for her to lead the way even though she couldn't legally drive any vehicle yet it still sounded like fun..

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
~Narcene Pokemon Gym, Narcene City~

Diego smiled and nodded at Halt. He already went to the Pokemon Center, having run off ahead before stopping by at the gym. "I take it that the guards are here for the Museum's new piece. Or to stop whoever caused your Watchog to go berserk," Diego said. Lenora's face was apologetic, but also serious. "Yes, someone identified them as a member of Neo Team Rocket. This device sounds similar to the Shadow Pokemon device that happened back in Orre," Lenora said. Diego nodded. This was going to be a rematch, However, because of the recent battle, Lenora decided it would be best to do one-on-one.

"This will be a one-on-one rematch between Diego and Lenora. Please send out your pokemon," the MC said. Lenora's hubby was overseeing the Museum's new piece entering all right. Lenora sent out her Watchog. He had an apologetic look on his face. Pikachu simply told him not to worry about it. Diego decided to let Antheia come out.

"Okay, so the battle between Antheia vs. Watchog will begin!" The MC said. Antheia began by running up and using Sleep Powder. She released a light bright blue powder and Watchog began teetering and tottering in exhaustion. She then followed up with Magical Leaf at it. "Wow, your new addition is definitely tough," Lenora said as Watchog managed to wake up.

Diego wondered if his friends were watching. He was thinking of Roy and Halt, they were nice guys if Halt being kinda prideful. Jo was a wonderful girl while Tabitha was... well he blushed thinking about her.

725roy

ambivolent
Roy
Nacrene City
Ribbons: 0
Team: Pete (Pikachu) Terrier (Lillipup) Koko (Woobat)

"Well that was fun... I guess," said Roy to himself. Ever since Tabitha had joined the crew things seemed a lot more mature. Roy soon found out that she had a criminal record. But that wasn't too worry-some. Roy decided that he wanted to see what was going on at the gym.

When he arrived at the secret chamber, he saw Diego fighting Lenora. "Wow, your new addition is definitely tough," said Lenora. Apparently Diego's Petlil was fighting Watchog.

"Yeah Diego! You can do it!" shouted Roy as he watched carefully. He slowly watched as Lenora attacked and Diego counterattacked. He studied her strategy ever so carefully, but he could find nothing so far...

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix

Diego was proud of Antheia. She was going to become a major powerhouse. She performed another Magical Leaf at the Watchog before he tried a Hypnosis. However, she avoided by jumping into the air and landing on the Watchog and jumping to the other side. However, Watchog then performed a successful Confuse Ray on her before using a powerful Crunch.

"Come on, Antheia," Diego said as he cheered his new friend. Antheia was confused, but managed to blast a Sleep Powder into Watchog's mouth, resulting in instant sleep. She had then attempted to use Hidden Power, but she missed. She got back up and tried to focus before Watchog could awake.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
((OOC: Sorry for taking so long... I honestly could barely write this little bit, I mean what else is there to do when watching a battle?))

Jolene ‘Jo’ Hela
Narcene City – Outside of the Gym/In the Gym

After her small riding a motorcycle lesson, the two females of the party once again entered the pokemon gym. It seemed that Diego was taking another swing at Narcene Gym. His new pokemon seem to be proving that she was a battling prodigy. The gym leader also believed the same thing judging by her words. Putting her pokemon to sleep it looked like the battle was about to over judging by it. However the attack missed the sleeping pokemon... bad aim or was it confusion?

“Yeah Diego! You can do it!” Roy was taking a page from Jo’s book by cheering for the guy in their group. It seemed that everyone except Halt had was watching this fight. She was actually a little worried about what was taking him so long, was there a problem with getting his pokemon healed? Regaining her focus, she began to wait for the conclusion of Diego’s gym match hoping for his success this time around.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
Badges: 2

Watchog snapped out of his sleep and lunged at Antheia. However, Antheia managed to snap out of her confusion and dodge the Crunch. Watchog then attempted to do a Retaliate, but Petitil kept dodging. She then slammed herself into him before using another Magical Leaf on Watchog. She then performed one last Hidden Power on it. Watchog stood there before it fainted. A tired but satisfied Antheia began jumping up and down with joy.

"Watchog has been knocked out. Petitil wins the battle. The victory goes to Diego Vendrix from Ecruteak City," The MC said. Diego and Pikachu leaped into the air with victorious happy smiles on their faces. Diego picked up Antheia and hugged her. "You're awesome," he said while Antheia just smiled. Lenora also smiled before walking up and gave Diego something.

It was the Basic Badge. He got his second badge.

Diego ran up to the group and celebrated. They went back to the Pokemon Center to catch up with Halt. However, someone was there waiting for them after they healed their Pokemon.

It was Nemo.

He stood there with his strange attire, but now had on a black trenchcoat. Weird. "Congratulations, Diego," he simply said before facing Halt. "I challenge you to a one-on-one Pokemon battle," he said mysteriously before leading the group outside. Diego was surprised, but he then shrugged it of and decided to act as referee.

"The battle here will be between Nemo and Halt. Each trainer will be allowed to use only one pokemon," Diego said. Nemo simply nodded before letting out his shiny Zorua.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt Karma
Badges: 2

Leaning back in his seat, Halt was very relaxed, and his pokemon were enjoying themselves some very well deserved lunch. Deigo entered with a large grin on his face. "Nice! You have your second badge!" cheered Halt from his table. However, the festive mood was quickly snuffed out when Nemo showed up again and challenged Halt to a one-on-one pokemon battle. Shurgging, Halt followed him outside, and Diego began refereeing.

"The battle here will be between Nemo and Halt. Each trainer will be allowed to use only one pokemon," Diego said. Nemo simply nodded before letting out his shiny Zorua. An intresting pokemon, but Halt was not going to be impressed by someone with a trench coat.

"Alright. Go, Gear!" shouted Halt as he threw Gear's pokeball onto the battle field. Gear popped out, and was raring to go, as he was still excited after his last fight. "Gear, start off with a Gear Grinder, followed by a Thundershock!" ordered Halt. Gear nodded before lauching two gears at the Zorua, following up with a thundershock. THe thundershock hit the ground, sending smoke into the air. Using this to his advantage, Gear began to use Charge, preparing for more surprises.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Tabitha Aurealis
Nacrene City

Tabitha couldn't help but be rather surprised at Jo after teaching the younger girl how to ride a motorcycle...in a good way. Jo seemed to be a natural, with surprisingly good balance. Tabitha thought that Jo might be able to help her during the inevitable return to Nimbasa.

The thought of returning to Nimbasa made Tabitha shudder. She couldn't, not when she was a wanted criminal. The police was probably still after her, and she might have to risk losing her chance at the Bolt Badge for her safety. Crimson Thorns was not just any gang after all. "The Gazelle", with her green-streaked hair and her sea-green motorcycle, was pretty notorious in the city and she knew that she was going to be in deep trouble should she enter the gates of the city.

Shrugging her thoughts from her head, she followed Jo towards the Gym.

Nacrene City Gym

Tabitha made her way back inside, checking if both Nyx and Damien were still with her. Thankfully they still were, as she was thinking of lending them to Jo. As she reached the back, she looked down at the open trapdoor and climbed in.

Once she was inside, she saw that Diego had just earned his Badge. She flashed him a quick smile before she followed him out with the others.

Outside the Pokemon Center

Tabitha stopped with the others to watch a battle between Halt and some dude named Nemo, who had a Zorua. She took this chance to talk to Diego, eying his Basic Badge.

"Great job...I'm sorry I wasn't able to watch...I was keeping Jo company. She needed someone to talk to." She explained to him, before grinning.

"Plus, I must say she's pretty good on a bike. Maybe I won't have so much of a problem in Nimbasa after..." She continued, before she stopped, cursing herself for her Freudian slip. Looking away, she faced Jo.

"So...do you challenge Gyms? I could let you go first if you do..." She said, thoughts of Nimbasa still lingering in her head.

Last edited: