• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Wonderful Pokemon World!

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
~Narcene Pokemon Gym, Narcene City~
Badges: 2
Current Team: Pikachu, Robmay the Panpour, Antheia the Petitil

Nemo has an impassive look on his face. He have heard about this trainer. Although he was good, it had inflated his pride. However, he was also appearing to be hiding something. "Zorua, go," Nemo simply said. He has complete trust in his Pokemon's intelligence. Zorua nodded before it disappeared into the smoke.
No one knew what happened. The only thing that could be sure was that Zorua avoided the Gear Grinder.

Zoura then appeared from the ground with a powerful Dig attack on Gear. Not only that, he was at close range. "Zorua, use Incinerate," Nemo said. Zorua opened his mouth and let out a close burst of fire on Gear. Zorua then leaped away before Gear could counterattack. Nemo and Zorua remained vigilant.

Diego watched with interest. This will definitely push Halt. He cannot rely on Gear's metal type alone. He saw the others were watching the match as well.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt Karma

Halt was taken by surprise. Not only did the Zorua dodge the Gear Grinder, but it had landed two super-effective moves in a row without a single counter attack. Gear was good, but they relied on his metal typing in their training too heavily. Without that iron defense to help him, Gear was sitting duck. “Gear, use Gear Barrier” ordered Halt without hesitation. Gear began to use Gear grinder to form a wall of gears between him and Zorua, and used Charge three more times. “Be ready for Dig and incinerate again. Please.” Begged Halt. This was going to be the most difficult fight mentally that Halt has fought yet, and he needed to think.

He had to win. Despite what he told the lackey in the cave, he knew his father would still keep Mana alive until he lost. A lost here could, and that was a barely could, be the end of Mana. Halt tapped into every strategy he ever used or saw, and he found the one that he remembered, but barely. If Gear could prepare himself to hit anything that came at him, he might, might, be able to counter. “Gear, get ready for plan gear gear” ordered Halt. Gear nodded, and threw himself into the gear wall, sending gears everywhere without any power. The gears then reformed themselves into the wall, but in the middle Gear had hid himself, with his back to Zorua. With any luck Nemo would Dig under the wall, and when he came up, Gear would hit him with a fully charged thundershock.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Jolene ‘Jo’ Hela
Narcene City – Outside of the Pokemon Center
Ribbons/Badges: 1/0
Team: Mizu the Oshawott, Aden the Pansear and Yama the Roggenrola

They found Halt outside the Pokemon Center he was battling someone else... The fluffy haired wondered if this is what they called a battle maniac. He just got finish with a gym match and he was once again battling. Yet for some reason this fight seem really important to him.

"So...do you challenge Gyms? I could let you go first if you do..." Tabitha asked and pulled Jo’s hazel eyes away from the battle between Halt and some unknown guy. Looking back at her and smiled.

“I’ve never had the opportunity to challenge a Gym but I would like to give it a try.” She admitted her brother didn’t let her do the gym in the town she passed through yesterday. But she did get to do a contest, and through pure beginner’s luck got a ribbon. “You know what they say nothing venture, nothing gain!”

Just as she said that Halt's pokemon got hit twice with too powerful looking attacks. It looked pretty painful for the metal-type pokemon. The tall guy seem to look a bit distress as he quickly tried to make a new plan of action against the Zorua.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix

Nemo was watching the boy carefully. It was like he suspected. The boy relied heavily on the metal-type resistance of his Pokemon. Not only that, he looked terrified that he was being challenged. Zorua was looking at Gear. There was a small wall of gears there.

"I am impressed with your strategy, Halt Karma. You have a passion for battle. However, I know more than you think..." he said in his mystic tone before Zorua got ready to attack. "Zorua, use Dig and then Incinerate," Nemo said as he made another tunnel. However, as the ground began to surface, something arose.

It was not Zorua.

It was an Incinerate attack.

Zorua had dug underground and launched an Incinerate when he had seen the first peak of light. The fire from the ground got Gear. Zorua then dug back to its position. "Now Zorua, let's see if practice paid off. Use Dark Pulse," Nemo said.

Zorua roared before letting out a pulse of dark energy and hit the tired Gear. Gear was knocked back and he was barely standing. Zorua was panting, but it looks like it could continue. Nemo looked at Halt.

"Zorua, return. I concede the battle," Nemo said as Zorua returned to his partner's side. Nemo looked at Halt. "Halt Karma, I know more about than you think. Your biggest decision will occur in Castelia..." Nemo said before he and Zorua walked away. He stopped and look at Diego. "Take care of your friends, Diego," he added before continuing toward Pinwheel Forest.

"...So, anyone else want to challenge the gym leader?" Diego asked to break the awkward silence.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt Karma

He lost. He had lost a battle. Halt simplily blinked a couple of times. Gear looked very beaten, but more so when Halt's X-transiver rang. Pressing a few buttons hesitently, he was welcomed by the angry expression of Captain Achie. "You dare try to defy me?! You have one more chance before i reconsider my deal with you! When you arrive in Castelia city, as i already know that you have the basic badge, you are to go to the docks and on board the Odessey of else your precious Mana is electrocuted!"

"Wait! I'll do that as soon as i can, just please don't hurt her!"

"I might, and i might not. depends on how much patience i have."

"I'll be at the dock tommorrow at the latest! Plases hold on!" begged Halt before Archie hung up. Halt was beaten, and he was inches from losing his favorite pokemon that he hatched. He was in no mode for anything. Returning Gear, he muttered something about going to heal Gear before truddging off, his head hung in saddness.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Tabitha Aurealis
Nacrene City
Pokemon: Nyx the Zorua, Damien the Sandile

Halt had lost the battle after his Klink had taken heavy damage. Tabitha looked on as the boy named Nemo warned Halt before he left. Castelia? What was that 'big decision' Halt was involved with?

"...So, anyone else want to challenge the gym leader?" Diego asked to break the awkward silence. Tabitha nodded and placed her hand on Jo's shoulder. As she did however, she overheard Halt's conversation with someone over his X-transceiver. From what she heard, it sounded like Halt was being threatened by somebody. Tabitha shook her head, before continuing her reply to Diego.

"Jo told me that she wanted to give it a try. She'll go first, then I'll follow. I guess it would be good for her to experience battling Gyms." She said to Diego, squeezing Jo's shoulder. Tabitha was distracted by Halt's sudden departure though. She looked at him, then looked back at Diego, her face bothered by what she had heard.

"Diego...something must be bothering him...from what I picked up, there's some kind of...deal? I'm not sure...you think we should follow him?" She asked, looking out at Halt, wondering what sort of shady deal had he gotten himself into.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix

Diego saw the end of the battle. He sighed, but he was also angry. When he got ahold of Halt's father, he will hurt that guy in 7 different ways, all of them more painful than the last.

"Yeah. Halt's father is the former Team Aqua leader, Archie. He is holding a close friend of Halt's hostage. I am not sure what that madman is up to, but it looks like we may not be able to stay. Besides, I think Jo is going for the Pokemon Contest League," Diego said. With that, after the group healed, they were planning to leave the Pokemon Center.

However, they saw some of the museum in a panic! "Help, help! It was stolen! The new exhibit was stolen!" Some of the people said as Lenora stepped out hearing the commotion. "What is going on?" a new voice said. The group turned around and they saw a well-dressed man with brown hair. "Burgh, what are you doing here?" Lenora asked her fellow gym leader.

Yup, it was Burgh. "I was here for a visit when I hear the news," Burgh said. One of the museum people nodded their head. "Yes, they stole an artifact we got from Sinnoh's museum. We need to get it back," he said. "What is it?" Diego asked. "It was the Scrolls of Beginning! They are said to reveal the location of the Azure Flute!" The man said in a panic.

Diego and Pikachu paled largely. Burgh began running toward Pinwheel Forest where NTR were fleeing toward. "Come on, guys! We have to help!" Diego said.

Diego ★ Vendrix
~Pinwheel Forest~

Diego and the group were in Pinwheel Forest. "We have to look for them. Chase them toward the center and I will go around to block them," Burgh said as he began running. Diego and the rest of the group were also running. Despite this, you could still catch some pokemon. There were a few nice bug pokemon here among rarer ones. There were common pokemon like Venipede, Sewaddle, Cottonee and Petilil. In the bushes were rarer ones like Audino and even Pansage, Pansear and Panpour. However, the main goal was chasing the NTR members who stole the scrolls.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt Karma

Halt was almost ready to relax and try to regain his state of mind when the muesuem went into a panic. Diego yelled at the group to follow him, and Halt ran after him, completely forgetting that Gear was still being healed. Reaching the forest, Halt groaned that he had only Melynx and Jack with him, and forgot Gear. Before he could think of going back, everyone was already forging ahead.

He was following behind when something tripped him. Falling flat on his face, Halt looked at his feet to see a Venipede pulling at them. "Ow, okay, that does not stand. Melynx, Fury Swipes!" commanded halt as he sent out Melynx. She immediattly began hacking away at the Venipede, causing it to stumble back. "Your mine now, Venipede" said Halt as he threw the pokeball at the Venipede. It twitched ouce, twice, and finally dinged. "Alright, i caught a Venipede!" said Halt. Placing the pokeball into his pocket, he ran after the others.

Pokemon: Jack the Basculin, Melynx the Purrlion, Rathian the Venipede

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Tabitha Aurealis
Nacrene City

"Yeah. Halt's father is the former Team Aqua leader, Archie. He is holding a close friend of Halt's hostage. I am not sure what that madman is up to, but it looks like we may not be able to stay. Besides, I think Jo is going for the Pokemon Contest League." Diego said in reply. Tabitha sighed as she looked at Jo, then back at Diego. Before she could speak however as they exited the Pokemon Center, Diego noticed a commotion in the museum.

"Help, help! It was stolen! The new exhibit was stolen!" Some of the people in the museum exclaimed.

"What is going on?" a new voice said. The voiced belonged to an ambiguously-gay, rather flamboyant man in green.

"Burgh, what are you doing here?" Lenora asked the man. Burgh? The Gym Leader Burgh was camp?

"I was here for a visit when I hear the news," Burgh said.

"Yes, they stole an artifact we got from Sinnoh's museum. We need to get it back." One of the others said.

"What is it?" Diego asked.

"It was the Scrolls of Beginning! They are said to reveal the location of the Azure Flute!" The man said in a panic. Azure Flute? Wasn't that connected to Arceus?

Pinwheel Forest

"We have to look for them. Chase them toward the center and I will go around to block them." Burgh said as he separated from the group. As the group began to run, Tabitha took the opportunity to reply to Diego.

"Diego, Jo told me she wanted to. Maybe it would be good for her and her contests. After we go on this chase, we better get back. I'm going to challenge Lenora too..." She said, looking around at the Pokemon. None of them seemed her type, most of them being Bugs. Litwick was still so far away, and she did not even know if she could survive Nimbasa, let alone reach Mistralton.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Jolene ‘Jo’ Hela
Narcene City – Outside of the Pokemon Center
Ribbon/Badges: 1/0

Jo learned something about Halt that his dad was the leader of something called Team Aqua... that vaguely familiar she wanted to say it had something to do with another region. But she wasn’t sure, she was barely knowledgeable about her our region unfortunately. Apparently his dad was keeping someone special to him hostage and she thought her parents sucked. Then Diego said something that surprised her. Jumping to conclusions that she was only interested in Pokemon Contest, Jo did find them fun and would definitely do it again when she finds another, but he only known her for starting now a day. He didn’t have any proof even verbally to back that up... well she did have a ribbon but that wasn’t enough proof...

Pinwheel Forest

Back here again, this time someone had stolen some flute from the museum and they were going after them. What was today, everything that could probably go wrong happen one after another? There were short breaks for people to challenge the gym but then more running around chasing people... didn’t something like this happened yesterday, but with stolen pokemon. Hearing Tabitha speaking on her behalf about the pokemon gym made her happy; at least someone was listening to her when she said that. But maybe she had to skip it anyway since they were always rushing... And Halt wanted to hurry to the next town. The girl began to wonder if this would still be so ‘hurry up a go’ feeling journey she was alone.

As they continued she notice Halt caught at bug pokemon. She wanted a bug pokemon too. The Jo liked bugs being the tomboy she was just as much as she loves cute pokemon being a normal girl. But now wasn’t the time she believed, so maybe later. They had a person to catch then maybe she could try a gym battle. That became her motive of the situation.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
~Pinwheel Forest~

Diego looked at the girls and smiled. He was happy they were bonding. However, he then looked at Halt. Diego let out a sigh. He didn't want to do this. It might have been inevitable. "Alright then. I don't like this, but we have no choice. Halt, after we get back the Scrolls. You go ahead to Castelia and do what you need to do. I'll stay here so the girls and Roy can battle Lenora. We'll catch up to you," Diego told the group.

The group had managed to corner the thieves. There was about three of them. They each let out a Venipede. "Looks like we have to do this the hard way," Diego said to the trio before letting our Antheia. She charged at the middle Venipede with the Rock Hidden Power.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt Karma

Halt couldn't believe his ears. Diego was allowing him to go on ahead, of course after they take back the scolls. "Thanks Diego, i serously owe you one" said Halt with an actual smile, not one of his cocky grins, but a smile of real happyness. "Melynx, use fury swipes!" ordered Halt as Melynx attacked the right Venipede. She danced around its rollout with great grace, and kept strikeing from behind the pokemon. THe grunt gritted his teeth. Halt didn't reconize this grunt, so he must be part of the original plan, before team Aqua became part of the equation.

"Venipede, use posion sting!" ordered the grunt. the venipede beagn to spit purple darts at Melynx, all of which some how began to land hits.

(Ow ow ow ow ow! this smarts!) cried out Melynx as the attack continued.

"Melynx, hold on!" called out Halt. Melynx sat and looked at the Venipede with a critical eye, enraging it. "Nice! Now, use Pursuit!" ordered Halt. THe venipede couldn't use poison sting again because of the torment, and was struck with the powerful blow. It teetered, and fell. "Nice win Melynx!" cheered Halt. Melynx smiled, before she was bathed in a white light. She increased in size, and evolved into a Liepard. "Awsome! Melynx evolved into a Liepard!"

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
~Pinwheel Forest~

Diego nodded at his friend, giving a friendly smile in return. He saw Halt's battle and his smile grew wider as he saw Melynx become a Liepard. "Awesome, I can teach her some moves later," Diego said. "Ditto goes for the rest of you guys," Diego said. Antheia took a hit from the Poison Sting but shook it up and attacked the Venipede once more with Rock Hidden Power. However, the remaining Venipede was going to where Jo and Tabitha were. "Watch out!" Diego warned them.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
OOC: Hey I am hoping all of you are still willing to commit to this RPG. Meanwhile, please welcome our newest member: Flame Mistress

Name: Candice "Candy" Viloria
Hometown: Born in Hearthome City, moved to Celestic Town at the age of 8, then to Nacrene City at the age of 11

Appearance: Candy stands at about five feet and four inches, and has a pretty slim figure, without any muscles to particularly boast about. Her face is heart-shaped, and her long, frizzly, blonde hair is almost always tied back in two rather careless bunches, with a similarly careless fringe resting on her forehead. She is almost always smiling, and her emerald-green eyes tend to twinkle in the sunlight, or whenever she is excited.

Candy can usually be seen wearing a tight, short-sleeved, white t-shirt with several small red hearts printed in the middle and a denim jacket on top, along with short denim shorts and white leggings that are long enough to reach just below her knees. Sometimes, in the winter, she'll add on a fur coat and a white neck warner to her outfit. She also wears diamond earrings - yes, real diamond ones.*

Personality: If you hadn't guessed by her looks already, Candy, just like what they tell everyone, is bright, outgoing, happy-go-lucky, mischievous... Well, anything but mature, that is, unfortunately enough for her.

Candy likes to talk before she thinks, and her hyper personality, along with her naughtiness, has punished her in several different ways. No one has ever seen her sad, let alone crying in a corner; she has been a cheerful girl for as long as anyone can remember, and there's certainly no doubt about that; she was born with her personality.*

However, she is a bit over-reactive and too stubborn sometimes, and has occasionally done some things without meaning to during her training sessions, promptly making her fail, thanks to her bounciness. Candy tries not to repeat that mistake, but it does happen once in a while - and she could be the one to ruin her mission and career if that happens again, much to her dismay.

History:
Candy's first seven years of life were spent with her constantly arguing parents, and she often had to spend the night with a friend or at the local Pokémon Centre with the permission of the kind Nurse Joy, to avoid being hit by one of the flying chairs her father would've thrown at her mother in a typical fight.

When she was 7, her parents finally decided to divorce, feeling sick of all the constant fighting. Unfortunately for Candy, neither of her parents had planned on raising the child, and just dumped her at an orphanage as they went their separate ways. Poor Candy was lonely and unloved in the orphanage, but always kept her spirits high, and believed that there was hope for her parents to return and pick her up. She picked up the hobby of reading and studying different myths and legends from around the world, and soon they were all inside her head, ready to entertain her whenever she was bored or feeling down.

However, it wasn't her parents who came to pick Candy up a year later; it was a distant relative of Candy, a cousin of a nephew of a grand-uncle, in fact. He was an archaeologist named Liam Hawkes, and had heard from his cousin, who had heard from his uncle, who had heard from his brother, that Candy had a strong interest in myths and legends. Liam decided to adopt her, having had no success in conceiving children, and took her back to his home of Celestic Town, where she was to live with his wife, Sandra. The three of them often spent time exploring Mt. Coronet and studying the myths of Sinnoh, but that happiness only lasted for three years, after which Liam died in a hiking accident.

Sandra was then invited to live in Nacrene City of the Unova Region with her sister, Jodie. Sandra agreed that doing so would be best for her and Candy - who had grown to be like her own daughter by then - and sailed to Unova a few weeks later. Candy secretly preferred living in Nacrene City, where everything was happy, bright, cheerful and whimsical, just like her hometown of Hearthome City.

Two years later, Candy was finally old enough to start her own Pokémon Journey and have her very own Pokémon. She had already befriended a happy-go-lucky Whimsicott (called Mars) living on the edge of Pinwheel Forest, and was overjoyed to have permission to catch it. She and Mars began a journey together happily, in hopes of coming at least in the Top 8 of the Unova League, and has already caught a Munna and a Purrloin along the way. She has two Gym Badges currently.*

Other:
Candy knows just about everything related to Pokémon Myths and Legends, no sweat.*

Partner Name:
Mars
Species: Whimsicott
Appearance: Mars looks just like your regular Mars (much to her dismay), apart from the fact that he has an orange neckerchief around her, well, neck.*
Personality: Not all Pokémon nicknamed Mars are brutal, let alone male, especially not this friendly little Whimsicott. Mars is as hyper as anyone can be, and just can't contain all his energy to herself. She loves to chatter and dance whenever she is happy, and always maintains a cheerful mood. She's also an eager battler, having a bad habit of getting into a pretend-fight which angers her "opponent" and promptly firing a stronger than expected attic at her. Even if she loses, she looks on the bright side and keeps on battling his opponent over and over again until she wins; he's eager like that.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Tabitha Aurealis
Pinwheel Forest
Badges: 1
Team: Nyx the Zorua, Damien the Sandile

Thankfully, Diego agreed to take Tabitha and Jo back to Nacrene. However, Tabitha's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Venipede coming from behind her and Jo. Quickly she turned around and stepped in front of Jo. Bugs...why did there have to be so much bugs?

"Go, Damien!" She called, releasing her Sandile, which was the real one this time.

"Sand Tomb!" She ordered. The dark croc immediately released a vortex of sand, trapping the Venipede.

"Follow it up with Bite!" Tabitha continued. Damien moved closer to the Venipede and opened its jaws, biting hard on the bug. Tabitha grinned. Easy, seemingly. However, ehr grin dropped as she saw her Pokemon reel back.

"Damien?" She called worriedly. She noticed that her Pokemon was panting and seemingly sweating a purple-ish substance. Poison! Venipede had used Poison Sting as it was getting bitten. Tabitha shook her head as she recalled the exhausted Sandile.

"Go, Nyx!" She ordered, releasing the Sandile-disguised Zorua. She couldn't risk another Poisoned Pokemon, so she decided on a different tactic.

"Leer!" She said. Nyx proceeded to lower the Venipede's defenses. It was working...somehow. The Venipede then charged at Nyx, preparing another Poison Sting. Not yet...it was not yet time. Nyx looked up at Tabitha worriedly. The teenager shook her head, still waiting. When the Venipede closed in, she got ready.

"Now, Nyx...Faint Attack!" She continued. The fox had disappeared then attacked from behind the opponent, just as planned. The Venipede fainted, leaving one more. Tabitha looked at it warily as she told Nyx to stand by for battle.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Jolene ‘Jo’ Hela
Pinwheel Forest
Ribbon/Badges: 1/0
Team: Mizu the Oshawott, Aden the Pansear and Yama the Roggenrola

A battle broke out between the group of kids (mostly) had cornered the thieves from the museum. Diego used his new little grass type again and Halt used a purple cat pokemon at the end of the battle it evolved greatly increasing in size. After both had taken care of their opponents rather swiftly, Diego called out to them telling them to watch out. Tabitha stood in from of her and Mizu creating a barrier between her and another Ventipede. She began to battle which upset the water otter who wanted to fight for justice.

Using her little brown pokemon her battle, but yet another one of the little bugs came ready to fight. It made Jo sad to see these pokemon beginning force to have the evil persona throw on them because they have bad trainer and they were bug-types. She really thought bug types were cool. But now wasn’t the time, Mizu stood ready to fight again with a smirk on his freckled face. The otter pokemon was a bit of a battle manic with the excuse of wanting to stop injustice.

“Okay, let’s go Mizu” the pokemon got in a fighting stance as he began to glare at the bug pokemon in front of him. “Okay Focus Energy then Water Gun!” She ordered and the pokemon followed. The first attack hit the pokemon hard but it refused to go down that easily. It began to fire out a wave of poison sting and Mizu tried to dodge but he took a hit from the attack. This time he avoided being poison by the attack. The pokemon prepared to attack once more but before it could the water-type did something Jo had yet to see. He removed the shell from his chest and struck the bug-type with and that was all it took to defeat the pokemon.

“Huh? Was that…?” Jo wonder as she pulled out her pokedex and it droned about the attack being call Razor Shell and physical, water attack in which the opponent is struck with a shell with a chance of lowering the foe’s attack. “Looks like you learn a new attack Mizu.”

The Oshawott smile as he was quite proud of himself. Jo smiled along with him, Mizu was getting strong, it was cute seeing the overly confident grin on his face. She had finished before Tabitha and saw enough of her battle to notice her one her pokemon had gotten poison by the attack. She began digging though her bag… She only had one Pecha left from her earlier search for a specific berry.

“Thank you for having my back, this berry cures poison.” Her shove the berry in her hands; she would have to find more of them to make a smoothie from it at later time.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt Karma

Seeing that they had the situation under control, Halt saluted them before runnning in the direction of the exit. For once, his limp was not effecting him. "Whoops. Melynx, can you run back and grap Gear for me? Meet me on the bridge, we need speed now more than ever." asked Halt before running for the bridge. Melynx nodded, and with her new found speed ran for the center. Nurse Joy was surprised as a Liepard ran into the center, grapped one of the pokeballs, and ran out towards the forest. Halt was waiting at the bridge, and merely accepted the pokeball before running forward on the bridge.

He reached Castelia surprisingly easliy, his leg never giving him any trouble. Returning Melynx to her pokeball, Halt slowly walked to the large tankard docked at the city. In bright neon red letters, the name was for all to see. The Oddessey. Halt's father's ship. His personal one at that. Reaching into his back pocket, Halt pulled out a small amulet. It was a perfect rasied circle, with the Team Aqua logo in the center. THe amulet was clear, so the logo appeared to be suspended. Halt looked at the ship, and while tightly gripping the amulet, walked into the behemoth vessel. A single man waited at the gangplank. He was in an all blue suit, and he had a silvery beard.

"I hope you don't intend to just take her, right?" asked the man, and he held a small cylinder with a red button on top.

"No. I intend to work for her" said Halt, revealing the amulet. THe man nodded, and stood aside.

"Welcome to the crew" he said with a warm smile.

"THank you. Father" said Halt in a cold tone, and walked into the ship. The other members stared as Halt walked past, and right into the crew quaters. He stood in front of a locker marked H.K, and with a heavy heart, opened it.

OOC: i'll still post, but from the other side, wrecking havoc in good-old Castelia

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
~Pinwheel Forest~

Diego saw that Halt had left. He knew who would be there waiting for him. His father, Archie. Diego wondered if Halt would truly betray or simply be forced for the sake of his Manaphy. He gained a glare. He would beat that guy up personally when he would get there.

Meanwhile, the battle was finished as the girls and Diego had finished them off. Roy was not there. He apparently decided to stay at Narcene and work at the museum. The grunts still had the scroll before a booming voice was said.

"ENOUGH!"

Diego saw the man again.

He was dressed differently. He was dressed in a white cloak with the Alpha symbol on it. It has a rainbow come out of the bottom with a black light coming down from the top. Strange writings were on it in Unown. Diego didn't know what it mean, but it wasn't good. The man also had a gold mask with the Alpha symbol carved into it. The mask, well it looks like like a theater mask. The eye holes were hidden as part of the Alpha symbol.

Diego looked at the man with a glare. "We got what we needed from the scroll. It is of no further use to us," he said before tossing to Diego. He managed to catch it.

"You will not stop us child. Divided we may have in the past and failed, together we will win and rule this world as gods," he said.

"Never," Diego said as the staring match continued before he and the grunts left. After returning the scroll and explaining the situation, they went to catch up with Halt. On their way through Pinwheel Forest and approaching the bridge, they see a girl standing there.

((It's FlameMistress' character, Candice))

DVB

Philosopher Knight
((We'll give FlameMistress a bit more time to update before we move on without her))

DVB

Philosopher Knight
NOTES: Well, Flamemistress quit. This is disappointing. Well we move on. This RPG will keep going. Anyone who wishes to join, feel free to PM me.