• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Works of RXS <3

RXS

So basically, this is all my recent stuff :)

* ~ Banners ~ *

Hugs.png

Charminions.png

MetagrossGuyBetray.png

LadyGaga-2.png

FirinBanner.png

Hihidurama.png

Cuteandevil.png

IMG]http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr3/Peter_Diskko/BlogVersion.png[/IMG]

* ~ Userbars ~ *

BlizzardUB.png

AdventureUB.png

PoketownUB.png

RainbowUB.png

TeamSnake.png

TeamMatesUB.png

The next post shall cover everything else :)

<3​

Last edited:

RXS

And now my icons :)

* ~ ICONS ~ *

respecticon.png
6.png
4.png
3-1.png
2.png

1.png
poke9.png
poke8.png
poke7.png
Poke2.png

poke1.png
FF5.png
poke6.png
poke5.png
poke4.png

poke3.png
FF4.png
FF3.png
FF2.png
FF1.png

There ya goo :)

Last edited:

Caelesti

dancing queen
I LOVE your stuff!

Especially your first banner. :) What is the image from, if you don't mind me asking?

I really love your icon style, too. Especially the first one and second to last.

Keep up the good work!

RXS

Thank youuuuu :) The first picture is from a request I did in my shop, so I wouldn't know exactly where to get it o.o <333

Dragoness

*Ebil grin*
Sa-weet!

The first two banners, Hugs Too?, Charminions and the Burn Money one are my favorites. The Hugs banner, everything ties in really well, even the playing cards, though the center text (I'm guessing you did it on something like overlay?) over the girls is a bit hard to read. The Charmanions one = win b/c of the render's placement and because of theme <3 Oh and the grunge effects. Grunge is good.

And the Burn Monkey banner (under the Burn, Smonkin' banner)...I have always enjoyed banners like that. See, its the style that I like. The only way I can explain the style of banners like that is this: soft all over the banner, very good blending at the edges, and the vision of a slight haze kinda over the whole thing (due to the lighting). I can never quite get banners to look that soft, though I've tried >.< Just have to keep trying. Maybe one day you can do a tut :)

RXS

Aww thank you so much (':

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Have I mentioned that you're my idol when it comes to text and lighting? If I haven't, then I've been negligent.

Your icons are pretty darn amazing too. They have such a unique look to them!

RXS

Ahhh coming from you, that means a lot Skyomi (:) <333

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Have I mentioned that you're my idol when it comes to text and lighting? If I haven't, then I've been negligent.

Ditto - I love how you do your text, it's quite original and fits in really well aesthetically.
I also like the little miscellaneous objects you put in and the personal touches you apply [I really need to work on the extra details i put into my banners, along with the text >.<]

If there is one thing i might say it's that some of your banners lack any contrast, you take it away when you manipulate the colouring or the images themselves. Sometimes this style works well with the atmosphere you try to create, but the Burn Monkey Burn i feel should have increased contrast to enhace the "fire" and "strength" of the banner and character.

*shrug* Just some of my thoughts and ideas =]

RXS

Thanks NL, :) I understand what you mean about the contrast, and personally I hate how the burn monkey burn banner came out >.<

RXS

/is flooded. Lol :)