• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The world god only knows

Jb

Tsun in the streets
This is beyond epic, the anime is getting good to.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Watched the 2 episodes that are out. The theme is so unique, this anime is original and amazing!

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
I can not wait for the anime to catch up, bakuman is doing good to so far, so is nurarihyon no mago

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I've been reading the manga but haven't really seen the anime. Does is stick closely to the manga material? Because I know certain anime like to eff-up certain manga and that just sort of ruins the flow of things for me. If The World God Only Know's anime adaptation is really good, I'll probably end up watching it along with the rest of my weekly anime series.

Daisenki

I don't want say I told you so, but...I told you so. I specifically remember someone saying in the preview thread that it would be impossible to turn this into a harem anime.

Well, after 2 episode, I'm dropping it. Manga is much better and I'll stick to that.

GaZsTiC

Alternating
I've been reading the manga but haven't really seen the anime. Does is stick closely to the manga material? Because I know certain anime like to eff-up certain manga and that just sort of ruins the flow of things for me. If The World God Only Know's anime adaptation is really good, I'll probably end up watching it along with the rest of my weekly anime series.

It follows the manga completely, and they are sticking to it. A second season has already been green-lit for Spring 2011 so I don't expect the animation company to give it an original ending. You should probably give it a try. :)

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I don't want say I told you so, but...I told you so. I specifically remember someone saying in the preview thread that it would be impossible to turn this into a harem anime.

Well, after 2 episode, I'm dropping it. Manga is much better and I'll stick to that.
What harem? Seriously where is it I don't see it anywhere. Elci did the exact things she did in the manga to make him accept her. And all the love confessions he used on her were also in the script.
Seriously point out where the Harem is since it implies multiple girls being all over him. And later on when it does get close to that level it's never used as the driving point of the series. It keeps the uniqueness of the manga intact without going overboard on what it could have done. Maybe you just take adaptions much too seriously.

Last edited:

alicetama

Pokabu <3
It follows the manga completely, and they are sticking to it. A second season has already been green-lit for Spring 2011 so I don't expect the animation company to give it an original ending. You should probably give it a try. :)

Really? Heck yes. I love the anime. It's absolutely hilarious. (I still can't believe Amu's VA for Shugo Chara! voices Elsiee though. o_O)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well after reading a few posts claiming how good the anime is, I started watching the anime version of TWGOK and it's pretty decent actually. I'm surprised that it adheres quite closely to the manga material and doesn't just do it's own thing all the time, which was my main worry. I love Keima's voice actor since it just fits his character, and the other voices are pretty good in general too. The soundtrack sounds good too, so that's a plus right there.

Last edited:

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I loved this weeks episode where Kemia had to deal with a buggy game with a loop. His imagination was so good they were able to make this one chapter an entire episode. I'm guessing next week we're gonna get to Kanon.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
Chapter 119 was really good was laughing the whole time.

This brings me back to an Idea I had about keima, what if the game he wanted to make was a cross between a dating galgame and a RPG ?

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
They did spectacularly well with episode 7
glad they foreshadowed Apollo being in Kanon this episode.

DaDonYordel

The Gazing Eye
They did spectacularly well with episode 7
glad they foreshadowed Apollo being in Kanon this episode.

Indeed, it was a superb and pulled the execution of how it would come to the conclusion makes this currently the best arc of the anime series for me. This episode made me completely endeared to Kanon.