• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worlds Most Awkward Greetings Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagTag

Shroomin'
Okay in this game your supposed to shake hands with the above poster and then like the title suggests say something really really awkward to them. for example a proper post would look something like this,

*Shakes hands with Serebii*

You look so good today, I just wanna cut you up and put you in my freezer.

Go it? Alright lets start playing.

D.I.G.

Pokemon Expert
"Hello RagTag."

"Did you know hamsters eat their children if you don't seperate them?"

XYTWO

Not funny, guys
Hey, Manamanah. Is your new pet rock getting along with the others? If they don't, they'll have a stare-off.

XYTWO

Not funny, guys
Hey Manamanah. Garchomp sucks a** and so do you.

RagTag

Shroomin'
*Shakes hands with XYTWO*

I hope your getting enough potassium , Because I didn't see any banana peels in your garbage last night.

D.I.G.

Pokemon Expert
Hi RagTag.

I think i'll go on a murder streak now.

RagTag

Shroomin'
Hi Kipcha,

Has anyone ever told you how cute you look when your asleep?

alli940

I can see you
hey piklax

what is your favourite elephant?

(also wtf? im not irish or italian. im icelandic :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.