• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Cooks in America

G50

No longer posting
With the new season already started, it would be a good time to begin a discussion about this show.

This is one of my favorite shows on Food Network. It's great seeing horrible chefs go from horrible cooks to being able to cook for critics.

Bobby Flay so far in the 1st episode really fits into this show, I get the feeling this may be the season that the Blue Team finally wins.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Yah. I feel like they had to bring him in so Anne could lose. I don't think anyone else could beat her, except Alex Garneschelli since she did the Cooking Loft years ago.

G50

No longer posting
Now that I've finished watching the 1st episode -

1) Richard was definitely arrogant in this episode.
2) Tons of Soy Sauce, strange looking Macaroni & Cheese, a lot of strange dishes.
3) There's a few I already like, forgot their names already though, but I do remember Anthony. :(

Season 3 is definitely off to a good start.