• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Fanboys Ever

RedStarWarrior

Forum Tsar
This thread is such a horrible idea.

Certain repeat posters (you know who you are) should not be allowed on the forums.

EDIT: To clarify, a topic like this is only going to attract haters. The poster of the thread is being guilty of being a 'fanboy' themselves. I've received a good number of reported posts from various individuals in this thread and I'm on the verge of simply closing it.

TerraWolf

Banned
Of course I'm not proud with myself. Nobody's proud of themselves until they reach eternal bliss.
/s
But, thank you for finally contributing. However, bahhh *sheep sound* I like Mario games (especially NSMB on the DS even though it was REALLY easy). I don't think Mario is the best franchise ever *that goes to Pokémon for me*, but they're still very fun.
Also, you don't like furries? WHAT BLASPHEMY IS THIS??!!
/may or may not be sarcasm

Your annoying

I find PS3 fanboys really annoying.

Shot at the thread creator?

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I find PS3 fanboys really annoying.
Care to answer why instead of wasting space?

Your annoying
And you're worst for trolling this thread the whole time. In fact, this thread was going fine until you came in and ruined it by spreading your disease.

Shot at the thread creator?
May or may not be, but you're still worst. Go back under your broken bridge, you hideous, grotesque, and smelly troll.

Anyways, does anyone know why Mac and PC are enemies? I know this is old, but I remember seeing commercials about it. We use Macs at school, and I have a PC at home. The only difference is the interface, and I don't find either of them horrible. Are you a Mac or PC fanboy?

Waldorf

ungrateful
fanboys in general as opposed to fangirls in general tend to annoy me more, both can be horrible and in-your-face but fangirls tend to be funny about it and write slashfiction and do character shrines all of which is hilarious and endearing, while fanboys are just dead-serious about being boring tools.

Suda51 fans in particular tend to annoy me, or maybe that's just Suda51 himself I don't know.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
fanboys in general as opposed to fangirls in general tend to annoy me more, both can be horrible and in-your-face but fangirls tend to be funny about it and write slashfiction and do character shrines all of which is hilarious and endearing, while fanboys are just dead-serious about being boring tools.

Suda51 fans in particular tend to annoy me, or maybe that's just Suda51 himself I don't know.

Fangirls don't count. They don't even say things like "You suck! Anime X is better than Anime Y!" or "Game A sucks. Game B is WAY better!". Out of all fangirls i've seen on the Internet, they just stay on one thing. They NEVER bring up another subject and compare to see which is better.

As for the Suda51 part, I thought everyone liked him and his games??!! He's underrated, IMO. His games may have a cult following (mostly Killer7), but I think his games deserves more sales and recognition. Barely anyone knows Suda51, except for the hardcore guys. Plus, those "fanboys" are probably sarcasms or to join the bandwagon. When I'm on Destructoid, and there's news about Suda51, I usually say that I like him and his games, even though I haven't played any yet, just so that I don't get called out by anyone.

Waldorf

ungrateful
SazandoraIsAwesome said:
As for the Suda51 part, I thought everyone liked him and his games??!! He's underrated, IMO. His games may have a cult following (mostly Killer7), but I think his games deserves more sales and recognition. Barely anyone knows Suda51, except for the hardcore guys. Plus, those "fanboys" are probably sarcasms or to join the bandwagon. When I'm on Destructoid, and there's news about Suda51, I usually say that I like him and his games, even though I haven't played any yet, just so that I don't get called out by anyone.

people will basically kick you out of any Gawker board for not liking No More Heroes, the video game version of lolsorandom.

Killer7 was okay but for the most part his games are the definition of style over substance, kind of like Kenji Eno except he was infinitely more entertaining.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
people will basically kick you out of any Gawker board for not liking No More Heroes, the video game version of lolsorandom.

Killer7 was okay but for the most part his games are the definition of style over substance, kind of like Kenji Eno except he was infinitely more entertaining.
o_O o_O *looks around* ... I think it would be best if you lock all the doors in your house, don't go outside for about a month, or move out to another country. What you just said will cause thousands of Suda51 fanboys to awake from their slumber and hunt for you. Seriously, you shouldn't have called Killer7, "okay". There's only about 2 minutes left before the first wave comes. Hurry, go!!

Any rated M game fan boys
You're the first to say that. You really don't like M-rated games? You don't like Mortal Kombat, or Gears, or God of War, or No More Heroes (that is M, right?), or any other M-rated games? Gawrsh... I mean, it's fine since there's not a whole lot of M-rated games, but not even one? Why is that? You don't have to answer that one. Just curious why.

Zibdas

not bad
You're the first to say that. You really don't like M-rated games? You don't like Mortal Kombat, or Gears, or God of War, or No More Heroes (that is M, right?), or any other M-rated games? Gawrsh... I mean, it's fine since there's not a whole lot of M-rated games, but not even one? Why is that? You don't have to answer that one. Just curious why.

I feel the same way. It's not so much the game as the 6th graders swarming over it and gawking at every oppurtunity.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
I'll start first. PC Elitists.

Oh, that's easy. The console war elitists. Don't you hate seeing those 'Oh, the 360 is better' or 'Oh, the PS3 is better' or 'Oh, the Wii is better' people? And yes, PC Elitists are also considered Console War Elitists by the Megaman Robot Naming Committee. Ergo, they are Console War Elitists. Sorry guys, they kind of make the rules, not me. My hands are tied.

As for why they're annoying, they account for no less than 95% of the overtime that mods pull on various message boards, locking topics. They can rarely get their points across without causing a topic to descend into a flame war (this site seems to be the exception, but not the rule). It's really annoying.

How annoying are they? Well, here's a hint. There are already a few of them on this topic. Some of them have identified themselves right on this topic.

Last edited:

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
You must get bullied a lot

Oh wow, a person on the Internet who I don't know in real life and probably doesn't live in the state as I do, knows my life!! What extraordinary powers! Say, Mr. I-Know-Everything-About-You, how was Jesus' life? Was he also bullied, or was he a very cool guy that had shades on all the time? I bet he had all the girls, huh? Please tell me about, sir! I want to know how Jesus actually lived, from your intellect, not some expert historians who went to college and got a Masters Degree and a Nobel Peace award on their documentaries on how Jesus lived!

But seriously, do you even know who I am? I don't think we've ever lived in the same state at the same time, or at the same Island, much less know each other. This is why I called you names: Because you make false accusations and pull things out of your buttocks.

Please, stop trolling and just contribute to this thread already. I don't want this thread to close because of you. I don't even want to rant anymore, as it's very boring and very pointless, seeing as how you don't even read it anyways, but just skim through it.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
And yes, PC Elitists are also considered Console War Elitists by the Megaman Robot Naming Committee. Ergo, they are Console War Elitists.
Megaman Robot Naming Committee?? Did they complain when MML3 or MMU got cancelled?
No, I will not accept PC as a "console". They are in their own platforms. DS and PSP and IPhones are handhelds, PS3 and Xbox 360 and Wii are consoles, and PC is PC.

RedStarWarrior

Forum Tsar
Fine.

Ignore my post.

I'll close the thread if you can't keep from insulting each other.

PS - Not liking fanboys doesn't mean that you don't like that which the fanboy supports.

TerraWolf

Banned
Oh wow, a person on the Internet who I don't know in real life and probably doesn't live in the state as I do, knows my life!! What extraordinary powers! Say, Mr. I-Know-Everything-About-You, how was Jesus' life? Was he also bullied, or was he a very cool guy that had shades on all the time? I bet he had all the girls, huh? Please tell me about, sir! I want to know how Jesus actually lived, from your intellect, not some expert historians who went to college and got a Masters Degree and a Nobel Peace award on their documentaries on how Jesus lived!

But seriously, do you even know who I am? I don't think we've ever lived in the same state at the same time, or at the same Island, much less know each other. This is why I called you names: Because you make false accusations and pull things out of your buttocks.

Please, stop trolling and just contribute to this thread already. I don't want this thread to close because of you. I don't even want to rant anymore, as it's very boring and very pointless, seeing as how you don't even read it anyways, but just skim through it.

trollolololol

But yeah. Those people who say that the PS3 has the best games out there. Seems like they've never played Mario Galaxy games

ParaChomp

be your own guru
The worst fanboys are the Fairy Tail fanboys...whoops, wrong section.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
trollolololol

But yeah. Those people who say that the PS3 has the best games out there. Seems like they've never played Mario Galaxy games
I've already told you to stop trolling, yet you still do. I shall report you for being problematic and being a troll.

He tends to do that for the people that call him out.
You too shall be reported for being insulting, and not contributing to this thread.

Fine.

Ignore my post.

I'll close the thread if you can't keep from insulting each other.

PS - Not liking fanboys doesn't mean that you don't like that which the fanboy supports.
I've already stopped insulting others. Can't you just ban Pkmner and Night Shadow instead? I've been trying to get this thread back into something within the rules.

Electric

People who say crap about games when they don't even play them.

Fanboy: The new Pokemon suck and have crappy designs lololololol!!!!!!!!
Me: Do you even play Pokemon anymore?
Fanboy: No lolololololollololol
Me: Then you should be saying trolololololololololol cause you are annoying