• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The worst game you have ever played.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Worst game I have ever played would be *drumroll please*

Battle Arena Toshindin *wait* on the Game Boy.
You can't see the sprites hardly, the AI is worse than any other fighting game I have ever played, clicking A and jumping will win you the game (sounds like almost every fighting game so far), no color (well... mono color), shallow story lines, with about a sentence of Dialouge in each of them, and the sound was terrible.

I enjoyed my Sister's Power Rangers game on the Game Boy better.

And whoever said that Disgaea was the worst series of games they have ever played, hasn't played many games. Probably trying to get out of the fanbase (which can be annoying). But the games are still SRPG gold, in the story line (which while not INCREDIBLE was decent), the character system, and the Item World was made for leveling. There are also several Power Leveling strats that make leveling up a BREEZE. And Grinding isn't even nessesary most way through the game.

JQ2ujrx

Burned By Passion
Army Men 3D for PS1
The graphcs looked like barf,the adio sounded like barf, and the gameplay felt like barf...i seriously felt like puking x_x

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
Ice Age 2 The Meltdown. got it when i was eight or something...why did i do that? the game sucked so bad i played it and finished it once and never touched it again

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Worst game I'VE played? Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. Seriously, I did just not like those games. And Emerald brought back a nightmare I had long repressed: The Battle Tower. I had BAD memories of getting owned in Crystal Version. Yes, R/S had the Battle Tower, but I never cleared those games. (Chalk that up to trying to breed the perfect Hariyama. >_<) That and I felt that the whole Abilities/Natures thing was kinda dumb.
The Pokemon (with a few exceptions) IMO were pretty lame.

This person does not know what a good game is and what a bad game is.
Most likely a GSC purist who hates every change from GSC too. Seriously RSE are NOT bad games and yet your putting them in a thread where games like Superman64 and ET ar being mentioned?

Firefly

What's your story?
Superman 64. Of course, the only reason I tried it was because of how notoriously bad I heard it was, so I wasn't exactly shocked.

And lol at the guy that said SMB3.

Indy

WAT
Worst game I have ever played would be *drumroll please*

Battle Arena Toshindin *wait* on the Game Boy.
You can't see the sprites hardly, the AI is worse than any other fighting game I have ever played, clicking A and jumping will win you the game (sounds like almost every fighting game so far), no color (well... mono color), shallow story lines, with about a sentence of Dialouge in each of them, and the sound was terrible.

I enjoyed my Sister's Power Rangers game on the Game Boy better.

And whoever said that Disgaea was the worst series of games they have ever played, hasn't played many games. Probably trying to get out of the fanbase (which can be annoying). But the games are still SRPG gold, in the story line (which while not INCREDIBLE was decent), the character system, and the Item World was made for leveling. There are also several Power Leveling strats that make leveling up a BREEZE. And Grinding isn't even nessesary most way through the game.

No, I played Many games. I just don't enjoy Disgaea or even like it. I played other, counltess games and RPGS. You honetsly cannot say that someone hasn't played many games. Disgaea is not my cup of tea, compaired to the likes of other SRPGs I played.

You mentioned Battle arena. There was another Square Fighting game that threw in Vincent, Cloud and Tifa into it's roster. I do not call it's name, but it seemed broken to play.

Than again, Pitfighter was one of the WORST fighting games I have played in my youth.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
You mentioned Battle arena. There was another Square Fighting game that threw in Vincent, Cloud and Tifa into it's roster. I do not call it's name, but it seemed broken to play.

You mean Ehrgeiz: God Bless the Ring?

It also had Sephiroth, Yuffie, and Zack.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
shaq fu.

fact: sometimes i still receive negative comment from others for mentioning this game on the forum :p

Last edited:

Zincspider

My Bloody
No, I played Many games. I just don't enjoy Disgaea or even like it. I played other, counltess games and RPGS. You honetsly cannot say that someone hasn't played many games. Disgaea is not my cup of tea, compaired to the likes of other SRPGs I played.

Than again, Pitfighter was one of the WORST fighting games I have played in my youth.

Well my point was it is not a broken game on any level, and there are plenty of worse ones. So saying it was the worst game you have ever played, led me to beleive you haven't played many, sorry if that offended you.

But the game you mentioned later.... well, it's bad.
And the one with Cloud and Tifa, They have an Arcade version of it in the theater where I live, and it isn't good. LET THE BUTTON MASHING BEGIN!(still stands for most fighters)

awlccl123

Cheetahmen 2. Oh god, that game gave me headaches. If you beat level 4, you're stuck there unless you reset the game or turn it off. And the music, despite being somewhat decent, is gets annoying fast. The first two levels, you aren't even able to hit enemies on the ground. It's an incomplete game.

After that I decided to play Action 52, which is also quite terrible.

Indy

WAT
Well my point was it is not a broken game on any level, and there are plenty of worse ones. So saying it was the worst game you have ever played, led me to beleive you haven't played many, sorry if that offended you.

But the game you mentioned later.... well, it's bad.
And the one with Cloud and Tifa, They have an Arcade version of it in the theater where I live, and it isn't good. LET THE BUTTON MASHING BEGIN!(still stands for most fighters)

It's fine. I just think Disgaea is a subpar SRPG, compaired to other RPGS out there. I see so many people who claim it's a hardcore RPG, or Masturbate off to it and act like a stuck up prick, because you can break the level 100 barrier. I know one person on Youtube who littery eats, breaths, shits Disgaea and faps off to NIS. He also ups and bashes other Tatical games, assuming all the characters are deep and excellent. He hates the ports, yet bought the ports himself.

And yeah.. Ehrgeiz pretty poor. People claimed Red XIII was in it. He wasn't. It was just a Wolf creature named Django. I rented the game.. felt unimpressed. I did realize how easy it was to finish the game with every character, though.

Last edited:

Zincspider

My Bloody
It's fine. I just think Disgaea is a subpar SRPG, compaired to other RPGS out there. I see so many people who claim it's a hardcore RPG, or Masturbate off to it and act like a stuck up prick, because you can break the level 100 barrier. I know one person on Youtube who littery eats, breaths, shits Disgaea and faps off to NIS. He also ups and bashes other Tatical games, assuming all the characters are deep and excellent. He hates the ports, yet bought the ports himself.

And yeah.. Ehrgeiz pretty poor. People claimed Red XIII was in it. He wasn't. It was just a Wolf creature named Django. I rented the game.. felt unimpressed. I did realize how easy it was to finish the game with every character, though.

The fanbase can get out of hand, I admit that.
I enjoy the master aprentice system, so that I can teach skills to almost any of my units. And I enjoy the ability to make units, and even use the monster classes. But the characters really don't have much depth (Laharl: For teh Evuls).

But it has teh Clouds! So it must be great! /sarcasm

Indy

WAT
The fanbase can get out of hand, I admit that.
I enjoy the master aprentice system, so that I can teach skills to almost any of my units. And I enjoy the ability to make units, and even use the monster classes. But the characters really don't have much depth (Laharl: For teh Evuls).

But it has teh Clouds! So it must be great! /sarcasm

Cloud was beaten by a theif with a Tail!

I perfer Final Fantasy Tatics over Disgaea. I can't STAND Laharl. He, Cloud and Sephiroth are three video game characters I like to punch in the jaw.

Have you played Pitfighter? It was a lesserknown fighting game on the arcades and multi consoles, but it was cheesy and corny. Controls were pretty poor as well.

I can say the Transformers Famicom game, which I have played. The GI Joe NES game was alot better.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Gah Dark Cloud -_- Got it for 2 bucks and now I no why. I thought it would be like Zelda, it is but it's Gay. You can break your sword and have to make/find a new one and then go to dungeon levels to get the town back together and get each piece etc etc.

Indy

WAT
Gah Dark Cloud -_- Got it for 2 bucks and now I no why. I thought it would be like Zelda, it is but it's Gay. You can break your sword and have to make/find a new one and then go to dungeon levels to get the town back together and get each piece etc etc.

A game is gay now?

My nephew like Dark Cloud very much. I like Alundra. It has Zelda like features such as dungeon crawling, gaining weapons and fighting monsters on the field. I wanted to try Dark Cloud.

Warhawk360

Bad SPPF attendance.
I'm gonna have to say Mechwarrior 2. The game's so freakin hard I never got past training. The graphics sucked, the movies sucked, and the voices sounded...disturbing.

any:
game based on a movie. *Disney**cough*
any bratz/barbie game
any game whose title ends in "Z"
nintendogs

=D

Zincspider

My Bloody
I hear alot of 'Any Game Based of a Movie' but lets take a look at a couple that are acctually playable, and good:

Kung-Fu Panda-
A decent fighter with controls that didn't make you just button mash. It's better than planty of the fighters out there

Chronicles of Rid****-
Any of these games are top notch yet based on movies... that doens't sound right, I know, but it is true. These are good.

So, just because the game has additional challenges beyond your core-level dungeon-crawler, it is homosexual? Normally, I would not argue with people over something they don't like, but this is just... En. Oh. It does not help your case that you use the word 'gay' as a derogatory remark. Couldn't you at least word your post better?