• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Game You've Played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prio

dirge of cerberus - I can't believe I spent 50 dollars of this waste of memory card data
should of just been a movie.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Any game that doesn't work. Duh. >.>

But for those that were bad but worked... I can't really say that many. Haven't been in the video gaming world for a while. One is:

Shadow the Hedgehog - I hate the controls... plus all the people are annoying.

Genesis Gackt

G-Proyect
Mario is Missing for Snes and Trigger Man for PS2. both game sucks!!!! >.<

Zora

perpetually tired
Let me see:
*puts up flame shield*

Some lame Megaman game on the DS
Legend of Zelda: MC (it was just a piece of crap IMO. Attempted to be what made ALttP great and failed miserably. Over too quickly and no worthwhile sidequest to do aside from those *shrugs* ANNOYING kinstones)
Final Fantasy VII (I just can't stand the translation and the fact every character is horribly underdeveloped and angst)
Final Fantasy II (Gah, so bad!)
PGR3 (I just don't like it. I really don't see what others see in it. It feels like a reptitive generic racer)
Twilight Princess (Just a boring 40 hours of nothing but rehashed puzzles in the most god-forsaken overworld ever created. Story was uber-cliche and boring)

Oh, and the above are MY opinions. I won't force them on you, so try not to force your opinions on me. I found TP boring, perhaps you didn't. Perhaps you liked FFVII, I didn't. K?

Anzua2

Some lame Megaman game on the DS

You just failed. Right there. First one. I'm going to humor you by reading the rest of the list.

Legend of Zelda: MC (it was just a piece of crap IMO. Attempted to be what made ALttP great and failed miserably. Over too quickly and no worthwhile sidequest to do aside from those *shrugs* ANNOYING kinstones)

Fail. You can't appreciate a good 2D adventure game. Do us a favor and don't say the same thing when you play PH.

Final Fantasy VII (I just can't stand the translation and the fact every character is horribly underdeveloped and angst)
Final Fantasy II (Gah, so bad!)

This, oddly, is agreeable.

Twilight Princess (Just a boring 40 hours of nothing but rehashed puzzles in the most god-forsaken overworld ever created. Story was uber-cliche and boring)

Fail for saying that a Zelda game is bad due to lack of original story. Tell me, what Zelda game didn't have a cliche story?

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Shadow the Hedgehog.

/thread.

Dattebayo

Banned
The worst game I've ever played was Resident Evil 4. My brother forced me to help him by playing the game. Even though I'm good at it, I still depise it since it's rated M and I'm too young to play this game. Good thing it was a rented game.

Prio

The worst game I've ever played was Resident Evil 4. My brother forced me to help him by playing the game. Even though I'm good at it, I still depise it since it's rated M and I'm too young to play this game. Good thing it was a rented game.

Grow a pare of testicles--my God, it's rated M whoopty ****ing do my first game I've ever played was mortal kombat when I was six.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet

Age has nothing to do with it, it's all about maturity, of which you have none.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
DragonballZ: Sagas (extremely short; able to unlock everything within two hours of gameplay)

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (gameplay is worst, you have to do everything within the circle around you; in other words, very limit gameplay)

Red Steel (reeeeaaaallly bad conrol of the gun; always spin around when trying to move the hand)

Yu Yu Hakusho: Dark Tournament (graphic is very horrible, the movement of the characters are pretty rocky)

Of four games, I've never actually finish 3 games (FF:CC, RS, and YYH:DT). Already sold DBZ:S, FF:CC, and YYH:DT to gamestop.

Last edited:

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
You just failed. Right there. First one. I'm going to humor you by reading the rest of the list.

Fail. You can't appreciate a good 2D adventure game. Do us a favor and don't say the same thing when you play PH.

This, oddly, is agreeable.

Fail for saying that a Zelda game is bad due to lack of original story. Tell me, what Zelda game didn't have a cliche story?
It's his Opinion not yours, give the guy a break because he doesn't share the same mind...

The worst game I've ever played was Resident Evil 4. My brother forced me to help him by playing the game. Even though I'm good at it, I still depise it since it's rated M and I'm too young to play this game. Good thing it was a rented game
I honestly can't see how this makes RE:4 the worst game ever, will you magically like it once you turn 15?

Anyway the Worst games i've played
DS
-Yoshi Touch & Go
-Pokemon Dash

GBA
-Dragonball Z (Some sort of Fighter with dodgey 3D graphics)
-DragonBall GT

Wii
-Super Monkey Ball

Xbox 360
-Sonic the Hedgehog

PS2
-Final Fantasy VII: Dirge Of Cerberus
-Sonic Heros
-Shadow The Hedgehog

X Box
-Ty The Tasmanian Tiger
-Lord Of the Rings: Fellowship Of The Ring

GameCube
-Donkey Konga
-Pokemon Channel

N64
-NBA (I forgot the full name)

Playstation
-Final Fantasy VIII
-Mortal Combat III
A few others i don't remember

Thats all i can think of

AlexPokemon

I are Entei
Crazy frog racer on the GBA. Too slow to be worthy of the word 'racer'

Jerre

Gogoat!
LMA Manager - The menu is SOO difficult that you can't even play the game. Since it came out, i have never played the game, only cycled throught the damn hard options.

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Mario is Missing for Snes and Trigger Man for PS2. both game sucks!!!! >.<

The NES version of "Mario is Missing!" has the best ending, and a very clever one at that. The gameplay, from what I read is very interesting. It sounds fun for a educational video game. The introduction, from what I read is corny in all versions. Overall the game doesn't appear that bad. I'd have to try the NES version, as it has the best ending. I don't care about all the add-ons the SNES & PC versions had.

Worst Video Games I've Played:
ATV Offroad Fury 2

woot21

super noob
I had the misfortune to play the worse game ever, got the great idea to rent it just to see how bad it was, I wasn't prepared. Talking about Superman 64 of course. Why oh why does Superman have time-limits on his powers? I can understand Spiderman running out of webbing, since in the comics he made the stuff, but does Superman have Kryptonite with him when ever he uses his powers in that game? I couldn't get past that point, I just put down the controller and returned the game the same day I got it. Other than that I must say Star Wars Bounty Hunter. My thinking was like, "Oh, I get to play as Boba Fett, and hunt bounties. Sweet!" I'm figuring it will be a GTA style world, nope, it has fairly linear levels, and the bounty system is useless unless that is the main objective. What an awful game, that could have been awesome if it was done differently.

woot21 out dawgs

wcgold

The Scorpion King: Rise of the Akkadian (GCN)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (GCN)
Pokémon Trozei! (DS)
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team (DS)
Lego Star Wars II (360)

Anaya

Synthesis
The Scorpion King: Rise of the Akkadian (GCN)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (GCN)
Pokémon Trozei! (DS)
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team (DS)
Lego Star Wars II (360)

Omg yeah. I forgot to mention that game. I wanted to pawn mine, but they wanted $4 for it. Rip off! So I didn't.

Zora

perpetually tired

It was the port, the Megaman 5. It was just boring...

Probably will. The Zelda series really has been doing terribly since OoT. MM was good, but felled a few times. WW was good again, but was destroyed by a short story and the horrible trifoce mini-quest. ALttP was awesome. But anyways, I just didn't like MC. I thought it was a forgatable, boring, short Zelda game. If they however put more effort in making a bigger overworld and a larger game (the 2-D games don't suffer from the overworld because they can be action-packed, unlike the 3-D ones which have all suffered IMO), made more dynamic and interesting sidequests, I would have appreciated the games. Unfortunatly, it didn't do any of that.

Every Zelda game has a cliche story. It relies on translation and presentatino alone, which will call downfall someday. It actually needs to work in character developing and original stories in there. When they did Midna (the only decent Zelda character IMO who wasn't horribly underdeveloped), it made the story WAY more interesting. The problem was that every other character was boring (for all games) and that the story was nothing special.

Just becasue every Zelda game has this fault doesn't mean they get excused from it. Should I say that Superman 64 doesn't suck because all Superman games suffer from terrible gameplay, thus all excused from it because it is a trait shared by the series? No, I doubt anyone will say that. Now, we are talking about story here, not gameplay, but the same principle remains. If every game in the series suffers from it, they are all at fault for it, not excused for it.

TP however made you sit through a lot of boring moments where all you do is watch cliche scenes. The other games, being much shorter, aren't as brutal.

10charlimit

Status
Not open for further replies.