• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Game You've Played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prio

I ahve 3 worst games iv ever played here they are:

1. All Mario games, they mak me fill like the world is getting smaller.

2. All Halo games, i just really dont liek them.

3. All GTA games, they got to much drug sorta things and also way to easy to complete to atleast 95%.

Does it make you feel smart hating anything popular?

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
I ahve 3 worst games iv ever played here they are:

1. All Mario games, they mak me fill like the world is getting smaller.
LOL WUT? What chu talkin bout Willis?

Lady_Venus

Ruler of the Under
Mario Party Advance. Ugh...

LOL WUT? What chu talkin bout Willis?

Yay, it's Gary Coleman!

On topic, the worst game I've ever played is probably Armored Core 2 (PS2). That game is s.hit.

Leo Aldwulf

Lionwolf X3
FFTA - The random battles are annoying like hell and the story progresses really really slow. That, and after getting the Double Sword ability, there's hardly any challenge. D:

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga - The only good thing about this game is Fawful. The battle system sucks compared to Paper Mario 64 and the music was annoying. My least favourite Mario RPG ever. >.>

Super_Trainer

Ed edd and eddy the mis edventures.... i hated that game the graphics were horrible and probably has lowest replay value of any game i have ever played.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
The worst game I've ever played was Resident Evil 4. My brother forced me to help him by playing the game. Even though I'm good at it, I still depise it since it's rated M and I'm too young to play this game. Good thing it was a rented game.

You despise it because you're underage?

When Resident Evil first came out I was nine, and my older brothers were eleven and fourteen. Our parents bought us a Playstation with RE for Christmas 1996.

We didn't sit there whining that we were underage; we were too busy laughing at the hilariously bad acting.

Ah, memories…

Rave

Banned
You despise it because you're underage?

When Resident Evil first came out I was nine, and my older brothers were eleven and fourteen. Our parents bought us a Playstation with RE for Christmas 1996.

We didn't sit there whining that we were underage; we were too busy laughing at the hilariously bad acting.

Ah, memories…

Its Dattebayo, of course you're gonna be hearing nothing but travesty from this bugger.

*~Water Lover~*

You. Get it?
Mario Party Advance. After you're done collecting the mini-games, all the extra stuff and the alternate skins, it's over. And it's multiplayer mode is crap. Mario Party DS would do much better, because of WiFi.

Kakumei

夜に踊り疲れて。
dirge of cerberus - I can't believe I spent 50 dollars of this waste of memory card data
should of just been a movie.

When I saw this topic that was the first game I thought of. Hah. I simply despised that game, I was expecting better. ):

Shadow the Hedgehog; my brother has it and I watched him play it. No, just.. just failure.

Oh, and Halo. Sorry fans! :3?And I would add in WoW if that counts, too...

Prio

I like how the people who hate Halo never come up with a reason why it's bad, Over rated yes but ever rated doesn't mean bad.

Dirge of Ceribus: You are virtually doing the same thing over and over.
Superman 64: A edited flight sim.
Halo: nope no reasons yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.