• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Part of Your Day?

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
The fact that it's almost Monday here. ._.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
I had a problem about sleeping too.
I was trying to sleep the whole day, and I was sleepy too. Know what happened? I couldn't. My eyes closed, I wanted to sleep, I felt drowsy, but I simply couldn't fall asleep. THE WHOLE DAY!!! I've taken a pill from my dad and finally sleep. But man, it's annoying!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
One of the plastic nosepieces just broke off, so I'm waiting for my dad to bring my back-up pair of glasses from home since I don't have an extra pair here. It sucks, I was just cleaning my glasses and all of a sudden I notice the right one had popped off, so now they're slipping down my nose. I have classes in a couple of hours, so great timing. It's been a while since the last time this has happened to me (usually the screw just comes loose for some reason), but because nosepieces are plastic and rubbery, they break off easier now. It's irritating.

Though in all honesty, I think I'm due for new glasses anyway. So this weekend, we're going to see if we can get this pair fixed, or just order new glasses.

PinkiePieFox

Team Flare Grunt
Spending half an hour in GAME (parents went to another store and I was meant to meet them there) but had to for about 20 minutes in a line to be served. Not that I mind that, just it was awkward that I kept my parents waiting for so long...

On Thursday last week I was stuck in traffic for 1 1/2 hours on a trip that usually takes 20 minutes

yestolgia

That a movie I was going to see for my birthday (March 6th) has been postponed until October 3rd. D: WHY!?

Just going to rent a few movies instead and watch them, not the same as watching a movie on the big screen though.

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
That a movie I was going to see for my birthday (March 6th) has been postponed until October 3rd. D: WHY!?

That's how I felt when The Great Gatsby was postponed. My friends and I were already making plans, but it gets pushed a few months later.

Also, some punk on Sporcle thought it would be funny to rate one of my quizzes a 1/5. Hey, it's not my fault that you don't know jack about literature.

I got a parking ticket

ebevan91

Getting off work at 9PM... only to remember that I have to go back in 7 hours. **** me.

Rakansen

ラルフ
Late nights when I do homework due to a severe case of procrastination...

...like right now.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Today I got an horrible cut when I was taking a bath. I was open the window, and I forced it way too much. Aparently, at least. It broke on my right hand, but luckly, I managed to jump a few steps back and it just had cut my one of my finger, but it was a quite horrible cut man, lots of blood. Man...

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I got an e-mail from my mom today that said one of my youngest brothers broke his arm today. I don't know how, I just sent her one asking about it (since I'm still in class), but chances are it may have happened at school, unless he was still at the house and he was goofing around. (The youngest two have been hyper lately.) I have to wonder how he took it, actually, because he's not one to tolerate pain at all. When he was younger, he'd scream if he was just so-much as smacked on the arm. It's one of the reasons why Mom hopes he won't get wisdom teeth.

It's been a long time since the last broken arm in the family, so it's going to be something to see a brother's arm in a cast again. I guess by Thursday, knowing him, he'll be showing it off to me going "I broke my arm :D!".