• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Part of Your Day?

c1234

Trainer Since '98
Worst part of the day is waking up at 5am to be to work by 7am...working 10 hours and then not getting to go see your financée after work because she has to work :(

thunder2910

Loves pizza
When I realise that Monday is coming soon, yet again

-Nator-

I spent 30 mins looking for Emolga in Black Version... only to get an Adamant one. My goal was to get anything but something that decreased Sp. Att...
Luckily though, found another Emolga 15 mins later with a neutral nature.

Spacial

procrastination
This biatch that everyone I know hates just asked my ex on a date and he said yes.. I'm hoping it won't last long and that he'll realise how horrible she is, since I'm good friends with my ex.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Losing a Shiny Croagunk for any Vivillon on GTS...yeah...cuz of my internet having an error...sigh...

Today is the worlds greatest shave and about 8 people told me (keep in mind, I'm a boy with long hair) I should have had my head shaved. If I wanted to be told that I would have gone to my local hairdresser.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Well, the worst part of yesterday was my laptop crashing 3 times. Once during a Pokemon Showdown match (I lost). And the 2 other times were during levels in Spiral Knighs, which thankfully saved my progress up until then, but my friends were wondering where the heck I went until I logged back on.

-Nator-

Well, the worst part of yesterday was my laptop crashing 3 times. Once during a Pokemon Showdown match (I lost). And the 2 other times were during levels in Spiral Knighs, which thankfully saved my progress up until then, but my friends were wondering where the heck I went until I logged back on.

You're not the only one whose laptop crashes during PS matches. It's either:

A. PS has some work to do.

B. Our laptops suck... even though my specs should more than meet the demands of it.

PinkiePieFox

Team Flare Grunt
Probably taking my 3Ds from my bag earlier, putting it on charge and hoovering (haven't touched it in over a week). Just went to play it and realized a one of the rubber thingies on the base of it is missing that I think keep it slightly lifted from where you place it down. I'm really hoping it's in my bag so I can super glue it back on, if not, darn :p worse could have happened.... like it being smashed... oh man... or something actually horrible... well someone somewhere in the world is having wayy worse then me... and that depresses me all the time whenever I think of other people's misery... sigh...

-Nator-

I spilled pretty much a whole glass on juice on the carpet (in a scattered manner) and it took me nearly an hour to clean it all.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
You're not the only one whose laptop crashes during PS matches. It's either:

A. PS has some work to do.

B. Our laptops suck... even though my specs should more than meet the demands of it.

Yeah, I think with me, I may have a virus, because this happens other than when I'm PS and when I do play PS it runs pretty smoothly, so it really shouldn't be a problem.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Welp, I guess my Wacom tablet isn't working anymore, and I'm not sure if it's the wire or the sensor or what. I've had it since about 2011, so it was getting up there in age anyway. But looking up prices online, I'm a little upset that it's more expensive than I remember it being.

Guess I won't be able to use PhotoShop for a little bit >_>.

firebolt

I woke up this morning thinking I was off work today, but I forgot that I was off from tomorrow. It was a good thing I woke up early today. Also the check engine light came on in my car on the way home.

Weavy

I come and go suddenly
Reading a certain something I won't mention.

Calling me a liar when it wasn't my intention got me all fired up! And then saying I deserve every bit of bashing put the icing on the cake!

I've had enough will all the bullying I've had to put up with over the years and it's happening again?! I feel like I can't take this anymore!!!

When someone at work says he'll "pay you back for staying late and coming in early" and then has you cover his standby while he bowls resulting in you staying late again.

._.

Also, chill with the whole "I feel like I can't take this anymore!!!" thing, some people take that serious around here.

purnpkiin

I was overtired because I didn't sleep at all so I was extremely emotional and got upset over everything.
Also a character I really loved on Skyrim died.

★Shiny Sylveon★

Worst thing of my day....

Pokebank isn't working and I'll have to call customer support as it won't go away... All my precious Pokemon are in it! D:
Mostly is my SELF BRED SHINY POKEMON. Losing them is like losing a hard worked on something. =P

shadcat1206

in the shadows i lie
worst thing of my day, april fools jokes everywhere.
for some reason though the best i heard was this off my friend "im converting to judaism... april Shmuels day (from the boy in striped pyjamas, good book) just try saying it out loud and it sounds awkward