• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Part of Your Day?

Mr.FusRoDah

Having to walk 40 minutes on foot to borrow my cousin's Wi-Fi on the edge of their property so I don't bug them, lost signal while untucking a Pokémon, thus losing all of my items and my DWF Mareep I won in DW (I know it sounds weird, but I don't have one yet), and by the time I finished untucking and tucking my Pokémon, the sun had set, and I stepped on a snake in the dark and almost got bit. (I had to take this trail that goes through the woods.)

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Nothing bad happened today, but yesterday I was ill all day. I didn't eat anything before taking medication as I was going to bed, so I had woken up icky, and threw up a few times throughout the day. I barely ate until late evening when my stomach managed to settle.

One would think the pain in my jaw would be the worst thing about healing from wisdom teeth removal, but I haven't had a lot of issues. It kinda hurts to chew here and there, and part of my bottom lip and jaw is still numb because the one tooth was close to a nerve, but for the most part it's been pretty good. Doing much better than my dad when he had it done a couple of years ago.

PokemonXY

#PokemonXY
Mind (at the moment) is being reminded that I am going to have to start school soon (ugh... I don't want too), and this year is my first year of being a freshman! Wow... but at least I am lucky as I am homeschooled and don't have to start school until early September, which is good. :)

Hey! I'm a freshman too! But you're lucky you're homeschooled. I have to go and: Make new friends and enemies... *sighs* My worst time of the day is every week day 9am to 3pm. Starting on the week of September 9 to the week of June 26.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Having to deal...with making a thread that only steared up anger in people.

I offishally can't sleep now. I shoulda just left well enouth alone...

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Well the worst part of my day (today) was when I was at the T.A.F.E for a taster program (this happened at the end of the day).: I was going to take the elevator with other people but when I entered they all walked out and started to laugh at me, I got really angry and upset (doesn't help that half my life has been hell so far) so when the lift went down and I saw them all... they laughed again so I immediately went back up and I was going to stay there but one of them who actually didn't laugh sent the elevator back down.

I know this is probably nothing compared to what other people have to post but it sure did get me mad.

orochi

Worst part of my day(about a year ago XD) was when it started to pour outside and the power went out. My little sister and I decided to go to gamestop to buy a couple games . The weather was nice and sunny. After we left gamestop we started walking home. It seemed a bit cloudy. We walked pretty far, and then all of a sudden it starts raining real hard! I had to put my sister behind me, stick the gamestop bag under my shirt and push through the rain and wind. We didn't have jackets. We were in shirt and shorts. We decided when we got home we would both take showers, put on some warm clothes, and the start playing the games. By the time we got home, all of the doors were open on the apartment complex. We came home to my uncle, because my parents had gone somewhere. He said the power was out. We were devastated T-T So we decided to just change our clothes, instead of shower in the dark, light some candles, play connect 4, and watch the rain still pour outside >.> Then the power eventually came back on.

ebevan91

I'm pretty sure I just broke my little left toe by stubbing it on the doorway on the way out of my room a few minutes ago. My dad was calling me from another room, so I jumped out of my desk chair and started walking out, stubbed my toe, heard a loud popping noise, turned around and just lied down on my bed, didn't even go see what my dad wanted lol.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
Getting lost in the hallways of my new school, alone; it makes it worse when everybody else is about a six inches taller than me.

HMSSparky

Team Rocket Trainee
Started school again today, in Year Ten and starting my GCSEs. Not the worst part but I had to get up early which wasn't enjoyable. My random tailbone and leg injuries certainly didn't help the day get any better and sitting down was painful. Being in close quarters with people, I have a slight fear of physical contact and getting pushed around by Year Sevens who were at least four inches taller than me. And being ignored quite a bit, though probably not intentionally. Not big problems though but this is what I have to look forward to five days a week, six hours a day.

Worst part of the day was my CT scan results. I might have cancer...Why do bad things happen to good people?!

Wishmaker Latias

All Bridges Burned, All Lessons Learned
When I came to school and our art teacher started talking about various anime(Including pokemon). In a good way... Though he was ranting about anime all the time.
The entire class looked confused.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
Nd When people ignored my questions and I realized I have lost all trust in people.

Rakansen

ラルフ
Today my teacher had me use his keys to open a door for some juniors (?) in the gym, I struggled opening it, so I had them open the door themselves, they joked around and high fived me for being "the freshman who tried", it wasn't necessarily bad but it was embarrassing, haha. It doesn't compare to other embarrassing moments though.

Last edited:

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
When the owner at the place I work called me worthless and hit my back really hard.