• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Part of Your Day?

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
worst part of my day, realizing this isn't a very good forum for discussion overall, not just this thread. :/

Ketaru

Somebody just can't take a hint that I don't want to talk to him outside our weekly board game nights. He was talking to me about topics that I found invasive so I started to reply to him with dull, short answers to his long texts. I've since moved on to not replying at all. Yet he still persists. Somebody else from our board game nights told me that the guy likes me. I wish he would hurry up and ask me out so I can tell him No and the charade can finally be put to rest.

Worst part of my day has to be missing the first 10 minutes of the world cup final. I was away visiting some relatives and missed the beginning due to a particularly long journey. Good job i got home before something acrually happened!

Taavetti

Bad Scientist
I spent a good hour trying to get a wii remote to reconnect to my computer's Dolphin Emulator, after its battery died and the connection was lost halfway through a particularly irritating boss fight. Couldn't get it to work again. Damn bluetooth technology...

Ketaru

I decided after all to try Dragon Age II. Trying to download the DLC for the storyline points. But PSN, being PSN, is being a horse's douche about downloading this thing. 924MB should NOT take that long to download.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
SAVING OVER MY D**** COMPLETED FILE IN FIRE EMBLEM AWAKENING ON ACCIDENT.*Throws 3DS*I was so good,too!(But,hey,at least I get Giaus,Tharija and Libra because I killed/didn't talk to with Chrom in my first playhtough.Plus,I gotta see what Chrom says to Morgan if he's his father,and find out that Lucina only every calls him her brother in their A support.)

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
The worst part of my day is still coming. I've been working in an office this month as a summer job, today is my last day and it's expected of me to bring and serve ice cream to the rest of the people working here. I don't want to do it, I'm really shy and it's kinda embarrassing. x_x

Mega Leafeon

Some call me... Tim.
Running out of tea bags. It was awful, I was deprived from tea for a whole three hours waiting for the supermarket delivery to get here and restock my shelves with glorious tea.