• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Part of Your Day?

Mega Leafeon

Some call me... Tim.
Realizing I have 3 days left to memorize the entire textbook.

Been there, done that and got the T-shirt to prove it. I didn't revise for a single exam and had panic attacks beforehand because I realized just how much stuff I didn't know.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
The worst part of my day would be that moment I realized I have to get up at 5 AM tomorrow in order to get to work

Probably the fact that I have writer's block and can't come up with a coherent way to demonstrate a character's abilities. I've been stuck on it for three whole days now- and considering that I've set myself deadlines; that's not good.

SlipperyScyther

Pokemon ranger
I'm a young boy and my name is James and this bully Trent stole my kitty cat! He was picking on me in my yard today and he took my cat and said he was taking it home and he said he'd hurt it! Will you text him and get my kitty back? Here's his number +1 (606) 369-5030

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
A storm passed through because f*** Georgia weather and there was intense lightning and rain for about 30 minutes. It reset all the electronics and lights in the house. When the storm passed I thought we'd be in the clear but no. Turns out something, opribably one of the lightning strikes that were really close to the neighborhood, messed up the TV and so it began power cycling. I tried unplugging it, resetting it, going to the fuse box, etc... but the TV kept power cycling. So I called Samsung and they confirmed that something in the TV was messed up. Now I have to call the repair guy, pay like a hundred bucks t get it fixed and until then I'm stuck with a dud TV. All because of a BS 30 minute flash storm

xEryChan

Demon Child
My sister picking a fihgt with me today because Friendly's screwed both of our orders up. Sorry they messed it up but what do you think fighting with me is going to do, other then get you yelled at?

Missingno.Fan

The bus I was supposed to ride this morning never showed up so I had to transfer between two other buses. This was made better as the people from my stop were thankful that I knew an alternate way to get to school and I made their day.

Ketaru

Found out my brother has cancer. Why can't anything ever be simple and boring and drama-free...

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Found out my brother has cancer. Why can't anything ever be simple and boring and drama-free...
That sucks man. I hope your brother has a speedy recovery.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
A storm passed through because f*** Georgia weather and there was intense lightning and rain for about 30 minutes. It reset all the electronics and lights in the house. When the storm passed I thought we'd be in the clear but no. Turns out something, probably one of the lightning strikes that were really close to the neighborhood, messed up the TV and so it began power cycling. I tried unplugging it, resetting it, going to the fuse box, etc... but the TV kept power cycling. So I called Samsung and they confirmed that something in the TV was messed up. Now I have to call the repair guy, pay like a hundred bucks t get it fixed and until then I'm stuck with a dud TV. All because of a BS 30 minute flash storm

Yeah turns out the TV repair is going to cost about $200. I really don't want to have to fork over that much money but I have to :(

... The worst part? Nothing bad has really happened since I got that cavity out...
But there's already a thread about that!
So... the worst thing that happened to day was that dream...
There's a thread about THAT too.
Well then coming HERE was the worst part.
There ya go!
-_-

ebevan91

I ruined my breakfast, had to make something else. I have a headache. It's raining and storming right now, and I work today. And I work outside a lot at my job.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
My own father called me crazy for my fears.I'm scared of insects and I have arachnophobia, and he's my own father.I don't usually cry,but I almost felt like going somewhere alone,cry,and wonder why I have these fears,and why people make fun of me for it.

Lunar-Kuto

Go on, smile!
Realizing that no matter how hard I've been trying, I haven't achieved much so far this year. The only things I have so much as achieved are making milestones on Miiverse. Still unemployed, still learning to drive. Just, one of those sudden realizations that's gotten me down.