• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Part of Your Day?

KenoShay

Sinnoh Champ
Honors bio (I'm a sophmore) and its because my teacher is meh

TheEliteEmpoleon

Apparently my pipes froze last night, so when I went to take a shower only the cold water was working. I really needed a shower though, so I did the best that I could. It was freezing, but that wasn't even the worst part. As I was drying off, I heard an odd sound and the faucet started dripping, so I checked the hot and cold handles and they both worked. I checked the shower, and both worked for it too. I was really pissed, but I did go back in the shower for a couple minutes to warm up which made me feel a little better...

Having to stare at the ceiling for an hour while I get my fillings

Strytho

Tactical Breeder
Some times the worst part of my day is when they stick me on grill for the upteenth time (I work at mcdonalds) and then they have me clean the grease traps for the grill. Other times it's boxing the pies because the holding time sticks keep getting stuck to my gloves instead of the pie boxes. Other than that most things can be bareable at work. meh, it could be worse, they could dangle me over a pot of boiling weenies.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Waking up with a flu, btw, I get sick maybe three times a year.

xEryChan

Demon Child
It's so icy outside this morning and I ended up falling twice, once at home on the steps outside the front door and right outside the school on the walkway. I had to go home and change out of my pants because I was soaked.

Not a good way to start my day off.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
It's so icy outside this morning and I ended up falling twice, once at home on the steps outside the front door and right outside the school on the walkway. I had to go home and change out of my pants because I was soaked.

Not a good way to start my day off.

Wow I hope you're alright.

I got out of work too late to catch the public transportation bus to go to my community college so I have to wait an extra hour for the next bus.

Not being to go to sleep because it's too hot (**** you Australia, why couldn't you point away from the sun) and need to take another shower. At least I woke up without any bedsheets (good job sleeping me)

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
The worst part of my day was probably missing class, and all the notes to go with it. But it's just calculus. I've seen that stuff a thousand times. I did waste my entire day watching movies. I don't know if I should call it unproductive or just plain awesome.

Ketaru

So I'm ringing out customers at my job. I tell one of them the total amount due and he says, "That's in American dollars, right?" Not sure what to make of that, I simply said, "Yes, what would it be in?" Then as he's paying, he says, "Ever think maybe you should go back home?" Home presumably being China or some Asian country. Maybe he meant something innocuous, but given the context, I'm not really sure what else he could have meant.

Post racial America, indeed!

I'm editing a video right now and it annoys me how my audio keeps getting out of sync.
Whenever I want to make a video for YouTube I either have to deal with a bad quality camera that records videos as .mod files or with a smartphone that just can't import videos to my MacBook.
I enjoy making videos but the editing part is always the most frustrating part of the process.

TamagoSan

All three of my pens ran out in 5 minutes of a class. Then after said class I slipped over in the toilet and precariously held myself over a puddle, trying to pull myself up using the radiator. That was extremely awkward.

Ketaru

I suppose I've had a pretty good day if the worst that happened was I saw a passive aggressive snipe on Facebook. When I see a passive aggressive snipe at another person on Facebook, my first instinct is to disbelieve the poster. I've already made up my mind, "You're not telling the whole story, and petty besides."

Oh, and mild flu-like symptoms, but that's about it.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
I quit my job because it was against the employee standards act, working off the clock, no breaks, working 7-8 hours and all that jazz

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
I remember when life was a blast. Going out everyday to the little park around the corner or to the near by elementry school's play area and playing some futbol, baseball or even basketball. All the way to high school, senior year, still playing with people of all ages; from the 10 year olds who went to the elementary school to the 30 and 40 year old hispanic dads that got home from construction. Had a minimum wage job, but it sure helped my parents with the bills and still had left over to go out and pay my own cell phone service. Now, no one plays outside anymore. No one has time to go out and relax. Today, I realized I either have to play by society's standards to "get a life" or do what I love and risk economic instability. Today, I realized I'm going no where because I haven't made up my mind. I'm 25 years old, still working on getting a degree, which will probably be useless once I graduate (if I graduate), and I'm learning absolutely nothing from my professors. I would try migrating to a different part of the world, but governments make it so damm hard. On top of that, it would be difficult to just up and go while leaving my family behind. It could just be the gloomy weather though....