• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Part of Your Day?

Gyaraderp

Herp Derp
The time between 7 and 10 am where I try and wake up and be a real adult, but your roommates who hate your guts are walking around the house fighting while there's construction going on outside your window. All I want to do is make coffee and eggs, but then the bum roommate walks around the house all day with a phone yelling at people.

Ketaru

Mother frak. I restarted my Dragon Quest IX game because I wanted to replay the story. But I just found out that none of the DLC content is available anymore, because Nintendo discontinued their Wi-fi service for DS. Had I known, I would never have considered restarting. Now I feel like I have an incomplete version of one of my favorite DS game...

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
More like "worst part of my weekend", in that we got scorpions coming in--the bark scorpion, to be exact, and they're young. Been out here for eleven years and this is the first time scorpions have come into the house (that we know of, anyway, we just never saw them out here). It's because we had a sudden boom of crickets that flooded our porch and trickled a little into the house, and we called the exterminator a little too late. We found three so far, though there may be a fourth as Mom did get stung Saturday night. She's fine, though.

I've been a little paranoid, however, so I've been wearing shoes in the house, and I kinda tossed and turned a bit last night hoping nothing was going to crawl into my blankets. Not sure how I slept, but I'm at least not as tired as I probably should've been.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Having to go grocery shopping because I have no fod. Yet, I am sooo tired and really don't wanna.

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
Whenever I have to deal with teens at work and its before midnight. Depending on how much problems they are causing will determine if I kick them out or give them a warning.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Found baby scorpion number four in the kitchen just a few minutes ago. I was fixing lunch and found the washcloths on the floor suspicious, so I moved them and found it there. I sprayed it with Raid a few times and then sucked it up in the vacuum, since I couldn't bring myself to grab it with tweezers (it didn't curl up and it looked like it was poised to strike). Still a little shaky, but I'm good otherwise. Just have to remind myself to not leave the washcloths on the floor anymore, at least until we're certain they're gone (even though we shouldn't have the habit of leaving them bunched up in the corner each time we wipe off water on the floor).

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Got a speeding ticket it may have been justified but in my defense look at all that open highway road FFS
Luckily cop decided to put my offense as "Improper Lane Change" as opposed to speeding so I don't get points on my license.

Crystal

The Pokemon Observer
Talking with my mother. And my day will be worse than ever when she is around all day long.

No, I'm serious, she is now grown into an uncompassionated unsympathetic f*cking old woman that never ever cares about any other but herself. When she talks, she speak endlessly, often with a stupid giggle of "hehehe" even when she talks about serious unlaughable issues. When she ask a question, she will only ask binary questions with answers of only one positive and one negative response. When she need you for something, you must present yourself within 5 seconds, or else she would shout at you at the 6th second with a roaring voice. When she is around, you won't get a hour of quietness, because she will look for someone or talk gossip for every hour. You can't joke with her, because she lacks sense of humor, making talking so boring even I tried to be funny. You can't touch her with just a bit slightly stronger force such as pushing/pulling/dragging/pressing, even that is pulling her shirt or do that out of joke, or else you will be deemed as physically fighting with her and wanted to beat her to death. There is just no discussion can be done with her, because she doesn't possess enough knowledge to "discuss" any topics. All the conversations with her is so stupid, because she always asked stupid questions where answer is there right in front of her, her topics of conversations is so limited that is always the same old talking again and again, so boring and frustrating and feels like wasting my time, and additionally she will always end up complaining, the conversation with her will never ever end up pleasantly.

She never ever cares about me emotionally, even on the time I'm unhappy not because of her (Well, in fact she is my primary source of frustrations, any other strangers on the street will never made me so angry), always hold up a superior attitude that because she is my mother therefore I must listen to her, despite that she is not more knowledgeable than me. Even on the time she "cares" about my health, she never ever show an appropriate caring attitude, but oppositely command me in an imperative forceful bossy tone that I must do this and that because if not then you body will wither and die, never talk things in a positive manner, only exaggerate the negatives. She is so damn impolite and short-tempered, whenever I talk she will not hesitate to interrupt and switch to another completely unrelated topic, or immediately jump to her own conclusion without my full explanation, or shout at me with a thunderous voice of "THAT'S ENOUGH!!! JUST SHUT UP!!!!!" when she is fed up. There is never a word of "Thank you" nor "Sorry" from her. She has completely no awareness of her words, her gestures, and her attitude is causing trouble and annoyance, not only to me but to the surrounding people as well, and if I'm around I'm always the one to wipe up her mess in public. The things she liked is all the things I dislike, there is no common things between us. Her POV is completely different from my POV even down to how things must be done, the generation gap is so great comparable to the Berlin Wall.

She is the worst mother I'd ever seen on the entire earth, if not the worst then she must be one of the worst, so stupid and unintelligent and additionally never tried to learn, so impolite yet so stubborn to change, always throw me a response of "I had nothing wrong, why the hell must I change?". Even though she is my family member, but I really want her to die as soon as possible, and finally set my mind free for eternal good.

Last edited:

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
I just realized there is no way to get healthy food anywhere I live. All the grocery stores have nothing but processed sugar shinanigans. I'm gonna have to go to the local market to get some variety. Why does everything have sugar.... And it's raining and I have clothes hanging outside, because I have no dryer. Great.

Grei

not the color
The worst part of any of my recent days has been the moment that anxiety hits me after having consumed my daily dosage of Starbucks coffee
With it comes stress over my current temporary unemployment and lack of life direction, often causing mild depressive episodes

Thankfully I'm a psych major so I'm able to combat the feelings of anxiety and sadness with knowledge that it's entirely induced by my favorite drink and my mindset, and will subside eventually

Angeling

true love
I wouldn't say I had any in the past, though I guess bedtime would be one that is consistent. Mainly the reason is insomnia.

As of recent though, I would say it's the evenings as that's when my fears/paranoia/something I have yet to name are most active. It doesn't help to be aware of it or even know that the fears are ungrounded. And then the bedtime is also bad because I still get insomnia from time to time.

DarkraiMiestro

something or other
Getting back from school realizing that I probably won't have time to finish Dark Souls this year or get my competitive Pokémon team ready, as I'm in a big exam year and have 3+hours homework per night and 2 tests a day:(

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
The worst part of my day, probably just waking up 20 minutes before I was suppose to leave this morning. I left on time, because I am just proficient enough to get what I needed to done in that 20 minutes. My day wasn't that bad today really though, I just felt like an idiot. Another training day at work, but I actually enjoy that part. :D

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Having my nose stop up to where I sound like a dying balloon when I breathe.