• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Part of Your Day?

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
Braking suddenly because the car in front of you cannot drive, and then being hit in the back by the next car .. =(

captkittybeard

Master Food-Eater!
The worst part of my day would be my English class. Not only am I not that great at English, but it's also terribly boring for me so I kinda sit there and then get points taken off for not participating :/

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I got a 67% on my Calc test because I memorized a formula wrong... If f(x)=g/h then f'(x)=(g'h-h'g)/h^2, but I messed up the order and all my answers were negative. My grade dropped 8%. So, ****.

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
I got a 67% on my Calc test because I memorized a formula wrong... If f(x)=g/h then f'(x)=(g'h-h'g)/h^2, but I messed up the order and all my answers were negative. My grade dropped 8%. So, ****.

67% is not bad, it is still regarded as a Credit.

For Me, The worst part was waking up early for a class that didn't even last long...

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
Going on a field trip to catch invertebrates and virtually catching nothing ... =(

TrainerTerry

This will sound incredibly petty, but tying my shoes in the morning lol. There's no part I dread more about my morning routine than that 30 second activity.

PsychicPsycho

May be kind of lame but...

Getting killed AGAIN while playing horde in Gears of War 2 at Pavilion. I set a goal to win at least the first 20 waves consecutively without dying. So far I've done it for all of the original maps, except Pavilion- on Pavilion alone I think I've failed as many times as the 9 others combined. I keep getting grenaded out of seemingly nowhere. Today, while holding a shield in the shield spawn room, I suddenly took a great amount of damage, then another quickly afterwards to kill me. So unless they just spawned a grenade at my feet, there was a grenadier who rapidly threw 2 grenades, or 2 grenadiers who both hit me at once (both of which seem unlikely). I also turned up the sound so I could hear them say 'GRENADE' but I never heard anything. I mean if you're going to have enemies throw grenades at least give me an indicator.

Sorry /semi-rant

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
Waking up early to get to a class that is far away, only to be doing nothing ..

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Waking up with your body hurting. I actually found bruises. =_= I don't know how they got there :c

I had the extreme pleasure of failing my driver's test, and I get to put up with my day's annoying ******** all weekend. It's turning out to be a moderately awful early birthday celebration.
Yeah, we went to see Gravity which was amazing, but everything after made me remember why I consider him the only person I truly hate.

Last edited:

worldwaker

Elebug disaproves
minor thing,but:
so i hop on my shiny new evoker build(for those of you that don't know,evoker is when a cleric/favored soul is very offensive with their spell choice.this role is usually filled by sorcerers/wizards)and i decide to run some new content,i nearly go crazy at the first swarm of enemies(try it,listen to plinkplinkplink nonstop for 5 minutes)get my mana drained,and proceed with the quest.i walk into traps,die.i want to go back for the xp,but the artificers will not plinkplinkplink somewhere else.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Walked into my dorm and my roommate farted (probably more than that) causing the room to stink for almost 20 minutes

My last customer was a pain in the ***. We closed at 11pm which was bad enough, but she and her sister were in there till like 11:10 going on about crap and obnoxiously coughing in my face. Yeah I almost smacked a customer. Once again. Ewww people are so rude and gross.

When my sister destroyed my laptop about 2 hrs ago

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Seeing that Toys R Us had a Pokemon SoulSilver game. I have been searching for that game with box and everything for quite a while. Not long ago I had asked about it in that same store and they told me they had no more and I see it right now in front! Wtf >:c it was super stocked with them! D:<

Super disappointed now :c

ebevan91

Cowboys lost.