• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Part of Your Day?

After a great day, I walked home in the rain with my crush. We had some banter about stuff, and played truth or dare. I asked her if she'd ever date this guy, and she said "I don't know." So, yeah. Then we split, she going one way and me the other. When I got home, she started to (text) ask me why I asked her that. I explained, and then, after a few moments, she said "I thought so and so would have been your type." I replied that I've only ever loved one person. She said one person, and I said no, before she suggested herself. I said "...uh...yeah". Then she said the worst.

"I'm sorry [Insert Name Here] but I've never liked you that way and I never will. I'm sorry"

Kill me now.

Please.

Aww man, that must be tough. I've never experienced getting rejected by someone or having a friend who was, but that must've felt really harsh. I'm not quite sure what to say, but I hope that you two remain firm friends and that you'll find someone else to love one day. :)

------------------

After my cat got fleas, my family didn't realise that we ended up with a flea infestation around the house until a couple of days ago, but it seems been especially bad today. I hope that whoever reads this will never have to experience a flea infestation in their life.

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
After a great day, I walked home in the rain with my crush. We had some banter about stuff, and played truth or dare. I asked her if she'd ever date this guy, and she said "I don't know." So, yeah. Then we split, she going one way and me the other. When I got home, she started to (text) ask me why I asked her that. I explained, and then, after a few moments, she said "I thought so and so would have been your type." I replied that I've only ever loved one person. She said one person, and I said no, before she suggested herself. I said "...uh...yeah". Then she said the worst.

"I'm sorry [Insert Name Here] but I've never liked you that way and I never will. I'm sorry"

Kill me now.

Please.

Yeah, this totally blows. Been there. More than once actually. It'll probably happen more times than the reverse. But the first is always the worst, so hopefully you'll be better prepared for it now. Don't worry about it though, give it some time and someone will crop up who a) you like even more and b) reciprocates. It's just law of probability. But for now, I'd just stay friends, slowly get over it, and carry on with my life until someone else crops up. Have a nice day.

I mean, my day has been pretty good, so I can't say much for myself.

My worst part of my day occurred when I was doing Power Rangers Legacy Wars today. I had two empty slots for loot boxes, so I was going to see if I could get two more. Course while attempting to get them, I ended up having a losing streak where I lost more than 100 medals. Even though I did gain two more loot boxes, my total medal count decreased from 3187 to 3087 in the process.

Nyter

Island Challenger
My day off today and guess what I had to do... clean. I try to do it on my work days BUT thos week was just so darn hectic with the crash of the learjet 35 by the airport I work in. So I guess I dis not enjoy my day off. Errands and chores sometimes feel like work when you have like 27 of em to do.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Exam, followed by cleaning my room which has piles of trash just built up.

Kill me now.

Please.

This sucks, but the important thing is that you don't dwell on it because people are everywhere. Do whatever makes you feel good and pick yourself up. She isn't your one and only chance gone. th

Last edited:

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I guess this is a mix of Best Part and Worst Part. I think the Worst Part is much more.

So today, I'm given 19 rooms to clean. 19 rooms! For people who don't understand hotel langua, the average housekeeper cleans 9-12 rooms per 8 hour shift. The most they would ever clean within a shift is 14-15 rooms. It is not humanly possible to clean 19 rooms in 8 hours unless they're either super clean with barely much of a mess or you're just plain lazy. Took me 10 hours but I did it... again.

And even though this story was yesterday, I've been thinking about it today. So yesterday, I was the houseman (the guy who takes out the trash and strips the bed for the housekeepers and also supplies them with the stuff they need.) I was helping my coworker take out a bunch of garbage in a room that just had a party. Not too long later, the guests come back and of course, the stand offish person that I am ask how they are doing and small talk like such and they mention that there is still work to be done, but the housekeeper was no where to be found...
so I told her that I will do it for them (after apologizing 5-6 times). Even though the guests made it clear that it wasn't my fault (and I did my job), I couldn't help but feel saddened by this since I wouldn't have wanted to be treated like this if I were the guest and my coworker was the housekeeper. It was completely disrespectful and outright wrong and not only did I have to clean one of her rooms, but 2 of them (of course she took the tip but not freshen up the room). I'm really grateful that the guests thanked me.

Then today when I got out of my ride's car and was on my way to my workplace, I spotted the same guests loading their truck up. The same person I talked to gave me a very warm smile and thanked me with so much gratitude in her voice. I knew for sure she appreciated my help and I appreciated their patience. My boss also thanked me again for my work today and I got a big tip for one room ($5) so yay! Work was still really tiring as we were understaffed.

spoonyliger

vaporboi
A couple days ago I had to scold an old guy for yelling at someone in the bathroom at work. The bathroom is a one person-at-a-time kind and this guy asks the person how long they're gonna be. They answer "Whenever." and so he raises his voice and he's like "Well, what the heck are you doing in there!". So rude. Was gonna tell him that if he does it we'll have to kick him out, but he didn't even let me finish before he started defending himself as if his side of the story made any sense.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I was heading to my office this rainy morning. While, I was walking I suddenly slipped into water and slammed my back hard into concrete. Fortunately, some people helped me to overcome the initial shock and apply some ice on my back but I still think this will leave a big bruise :/

Well, at least I didn't hit my head and avoided an unexpected concussion. :)

Last edited:

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
...Probably learning Typhlosion's computer broke down :/ He's the most active person on my forum (even if it's really only through pm, it still counts. he goes on and pm's me there everyday and we tend to talk a lot o.o) so him being online possably a lot less is going to make things more boring around there for me x.x;;;

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Was given a drink of apple juice by a restaurant and it came with two straws while I am ALL BY MYSELF....

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I need to learn to not get upset when people at work want to help me with something. :/

(It's 1:40 am here right now so this is technically yesterday but meh...)

Recently I've been feeling pretty down about myself concerning my writing abilities, and today I hit a kinda low. I was watching a twelve-hour stream until 10pm which made me feel really happy, but after I just felt really sad about my writing. Like if I don't write I feel bad that I'm not writing, but when I do write I feel like it's not good enough and I could do so much better. Fortunately some ASMR and hair-brushing with my mum stopped me from feeling so down, but it didn't change those few hours between 10pm and 12am from feeling really awful. I'm tired of doubting my writing abilities but at this point I can't stop myself.

PokemonKnight

#1 Sylveon Fan
People that blindly follow the mainstream media.

My Facebook feed depresses me.

Also, loneliness.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Worst parts of the day are always 5pm of a Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. The thing is I suffer from kidney failure, so I have to go for dialysis 3 times a week, and Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday are when I have to go for the dialysis sessions.

Last edited:

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Probably any part when i saw the word 'h*te' >.<;; I need some kawaii korrina to cheer me up...lol....(and maybe a little sanrio too i duno *shrug*)

Well my worst part of my day yesterday was a two parter. The first part occurred when I was cooking dinner. I was pouring mushrooms into a pan when oil splashed onto my right wrist causing me to have an oil burn. The second part occurred hours later when my cell phone decided to be quite stupid and lose connection to the Wi-Fi. That really annoyed me.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Went to a bar for a friend's birthday with a bunch of people, probably will get lung cancer as a result of all the cigarette smoke on the patio. I absolutely cannot stand cigarettes - it makes me cough like an asthmatic and I get a bad headache if I'm around it for too long. It's a good thing I like being around my friends because otherwise I would have left within 10 minutes.

Woke up this morning to the first vivid nightmare I've had in a while. I was bloody terrified by it, but going here has been helping me to feel better.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Realised that I'll need to stay awake for over 24 hours. Good grief.