• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Part of Your Day?

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Just realised I have lost two receipts, one for my Nintendo Switch, other for Horizon Stand. I'm more concerned about the Switch and whether I can get a reprint of it, just in case.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I woke up with a horrible headache with nausea (and actually started getting the dry heaves) but I still had to go into work this morning since you need to let them know about taking a sick day a couple of hours before your shift starts and it was too late to do that.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I was called into work on my dayoff yesterday morning by my boss to do a certain area. I come to work early in the morning today and find that certain attendant doing the area that I'M supposed to be doing. Boss wasn't there but the supervisor was. I stayed at work for 2 hours. 2 hours!! What an absolute waste of my time. I should've stayed home.

Mollie

I had a nightmare once, it was actually raining outside and my head took it to a whole new level.
I heard a loud wind coming straight at my window.
"AAAHHHH... TORNADO AT MY WINDOW"
I was still asleep and fell about 7 times to get to my parents room.
They were laughing so hard, that they did not help me
that was a bad night

Last edited:
Worst part of my day is definitely right now, when I realize that I have no idea what my professor wants in my research paper that determines if I pass or fail the class, which is due in less than seventeen hours, and a panic attack/meltdown (I can't tell at the moment) is setting in which causes executive dysfunction to set in which makes it a thousand times harder to get anything done... And thinking about how I only took this class to boost my GPA and now it's looking like I'm going to fail it, which will drop my GPA like crazy and render me 100% unable to join the fraternity that I've been wanting to rush for the past year... Yikes, bad evening is bad, am I right? haha

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Maybe looking at Korrina images and STILL not finding her as 'attractive' :(

Or saying to Mia I may end up leaving serebii.net if my crush on Korrina end's.

Yes, this 'crush' means THAT much to me o_O;; i'm really hoping...this is just my pms causing me to get all weird like this. It has happened before, and then the pms ended and I was okay. Still...

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
My laptop fan has stopped work and to make things worse my screen has started to bleed.

Going to have to send it in for a repair.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Woke up thrice this night. The first time I had to visit the bathroom. The other two were due to nightmares that really startled me causing me to lose my sleep both times so I had to try to sleep again. And now that I have to go to work I have an annoying stomachache that bothers me since the moment I woke up and don't have the luxury of taking the day off...

I found this video today by a person I really respect on YouTube stating how an addiction to the internet could cause more depression and lead to possibly needing therapy or physical boundary applications to stop said addiction to feel better. The person linked to an official poll about internet addiction and whether you have it or not. I took the test (although one question may have been unfair since it mentioned having a partner and I'm entirely single), and I got 66%, which apparently leads to a moderate internet addiction. And the poll said that this would mean the internet is affecting my life negatively.

I've been in a low mood since then, since the internet has actually been he complete opposite for me - if it wasn't for YouTube, I would never have discovered how great Pokemon is, which wouldn't have led to me going out to buy cards, or let me talk to a more casual fan in my school class about it, or go out to conventions to meet Pokemon YouTubers who bring smiles to my day with their personality. And above all those, I would never have discovered Serebii, a community filled with happy, accepting people that make my life so much better, people who make me feel so much happier. Apparently all those wonderful things are effecting my life negatively.

I'm just grateful that the video stated that you may be less likely to become depressed if you engage with the community, which proven by my post count I do to no end. But I'm just nervous that the platform which makes me feel so much happiness and relief and comfort may actuall not be good for me at all.

LadyTriox

Easy.

This one issue I had on youtube that I do not want to talk any more about.

Cept that I felt like the true end of the world for me :(

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I had to go on top of a latter to wash and clean the windows in and above the drive thru at work today. It wouldn't be that bad if there weren't any people coming through the drive thru but it really seems to get busy whenever I'm about to clean around in that area :/

My headphones broke so sound only comes out of one ear. I would just use a spare pair, but a small part of the broken pair of headphones got stuck inside the hole where the headphones go, so I can't fit any other pair in. So I'm stuck with only half-functional headphones...

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Hearing about our British counterparts getting another terrorist attack is never a happy way to wake up to. Stay safe guys. :(

Now concerning me, my earbuds aren't functioning that well so I guess I'll have to use them up to its full potential before buying another one.

Sooooo. I realised tonight that I shouldn't have watched a playthrough of a game called "Lisa" tonight. It was described as being like Undertale so I thought I'd like it since Undertale is amazing, but it really isn't like Undertale. The themes are much more mature and disturbing, and while I'm usually ok with at least some mature themes, Lisa's portrayal of them is particularly disturbing (and it's not even with realistic graphics and such - it's what's actually being portrayed that makes it disturbing). I feel like I might've been able to watch a little more of if without being too disturbed if it was daytime, but right now it's late night.

Basically, I'm in a low mood because a pixelly video game creeped me out. Maybe sleep will help me feel better.

LadyTriox

...Hearing sh*t up on the tv :(

And my brother not saying 'be quiet' right away to calm me down :(

It felt like my life was over.