1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Worst Part of Your Day?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by MidnightFennekin, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight What do I do now?

Trying to look for jobs has got me a bit down. LinkedIn hasn't been the most intuitive platform I've ever used, but everybody swears by it, so something's gotta be working, right?

Rock Captain 99 likes this.
  2. SilverRaichu

SilverRaichu Member

I had a fever in school when there was no air conditioning so I just suffered in the heat

Jerimiyah likes this.
  3. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ "Christina"

I'm still a little cranky and tired since someone set off the fire alarms by burning something they were cooking at 3:30 in the morning in my apartment complex and I had to get up by 6:30 since I start work at 7 as well.

4. Rin-chan

Rin-chan Member

Worst part of my day is medication making me sleep my day away so awake now late at night unable to sleep.

5. xEryChan

xEryChan Peace Staff Member Moderator

I know exactly how you feel. I’ve been there so many times. It sucks, it really does.

I pulled a muscle in my back a couple of weeks ago and it hasn’t gotten any better. Haven’t been sleeping well. I’m on medication now that makes me drowsy and feel like I’m on cloud nine.

6. Frozocrone

Frozocrone Miraculous!

Just fretting about money. I made some stupid purchases on a whim and now I have to decide what to get rid off to support myself.

Also the fact my new job is an apprenticeship as opposed to a full time job so less money and no guarantee of a full time job at the end...can only hope I impress over the year.

7. Samayouru

Samayouru Rabid Dusclops Fan

I accidentally slipped while drying myself off after a shower today and ended up slamming into the side of the bathtub as well as my legs ending up in a split. I've been quite bruised but thankfully I didn't manage to break a rib or anything else. I've never been so thankful to be hyper mobile in my life - the damage could've been a lot worse than it already was.

8. Frozocrone

Frozocrone Miraculous!

I might have to go back to the kitchen.

Or at least find work in my city. Im not sure if I can continue to take 3 buses to work.

EDIT No...I don't think I'll be able to even with the discounts I get. It's technically six journeys and I still need to feed myself. Only just cut it on my wage.

Dammit...time to look for more work closer to home...

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  9. Deadeye

Deadeye H(a)unting...

Damn I'm feeling I'm stuck with my life without a goal which is both realistic and would allow me to pursue my passions. *angry hissing* Also, I'm having a headache for being stuck with loud people today. I just want to break something....

Jerimiyah likes this.
  10. PrinceOfFacade

PrinceOfFacade Ghost-Type Master

I just lost my young cousin to a murder this morning.

This may not be the best place to talk about it, but I'm feeling really down and I don't really care about anyone else's feelings right now. He was only 14. I just need to get this out of me and talking to my family doesn't do anything because we're all suffering right now, and we each have our own ways of coping. My is stuffing my face with dessert, which I already have and my stomach hurts. And I have to go to work tomorrow, which I'm not sure if I will. This **** sucks, man. It's not fair. I just want to get over it now, so I can go back to my life and not deal with this ****. It hurts.

11. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

My sinuses being messed up today

12. xEryChan

Since coming back from Hersheypark a week ago yesterday, I’ve been sick. Hopefully I’ll be feeling better soon

13. LadyTriox

LadyTriox SHE'S SO KAWAII NEEEEEEE

Seeing a thread titled "Kingdom Hearts 3" while browsing the forums really did upset me x_x; (i have the worst memories associating with those games....)

I'm trying not to feel too triggered over it. But I still remember just how sad all those people on kh13 used to make me feel :( and how I just didn't know how to stick up for myself. So instead I went through life, assuming if I keep liking girly things, there was no escaping being the bully they said i'd be one day (and likely NEVER coming out of it).

to top this off...i heard the character i used to like from those games becomes A VILLAIN again in this next game. Proof HIS darkness and hurting of others was indeed unescapable. I'm. So. Glad. I. Left. My. Fandom. For. Those. Games.

I don't mean to upset any KH fans on this forum, but.....I kinda felt i needed to vent x_x;

14. Deadeye

Deadeye H(a)unting...

I received vague and low-quality customer service recently regarding to a product which broke before I could even use it. So I was supposed to get a fixed product today but as I opened the package, I noticed they had done nothing about it. I'm pissed due to my attempts to communicate with the customer service being in vain and that means more work for me to solve it.....

15. AuroraBeam

AuroraBeam Well-Known Member

Someone followed me home driving home from the grocery store tonight. Pulled up to the road next to my house and cursed me out from their window saying my driving was bad. Of course, they didn't give me a direct answer as what/when they were talking about when I asked. Guy had his brights on me the entire time he was behind me too. I feel so stupid for not paying attention and leading these people right where I live. I know jerks like this exist but this is the first time I've dealt with something like this. I'm a little shaken.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  16. My sister caught an illness that caused her to throw up around Wednesday. She went to the doctor’s and the dude said that it was some type of gastric infection and not to eat anything. She’s recovering quickly, but the doc failed to mention that it was contagious. Guess what I spent last night doing. Doesn’t help that my stomach is still hurting so I can’t even take a nap to burn off all the lost sleep.

I haven’t been this unwell in ages. I just hope it sorts itself out quickly like it did for my sister.

Edit: feeling much better after sleeping for an hour or so! My limbs ache but that was less because of the illness and more the excessive bending over I had to do. I just need to avoid food for a little longer, stay hydrated and rest up and I’ll be on the way to recovery!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  17. Sceptile Master

Sceptile Master Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression

Technically her day, and the day isn't over yet, but my mother got threatened to be arrested by the police sergeant for calling in our our neighbors continually now, because they keep doing construction at illegal hours/days. My mother even read directly from the city code, which big surprise, our neighbors are continually violating, so she is/we're completely in the right. However, he basically went [not an actual quote] "uhh yeah even though you're reading right from the code, I dunno, I'd have to call the chief about that but if you keep 'bothering' us we'll have to arrest you k?".

Luckily our local news has a thing where you can write into them if there's a local community issue not being properly addressed, so here we come local news!

(That's not the whole story, but might I add, the work they are doing is hideous anyway.)

Jerimiyah likes this.
  18. Auraninja

Auraninja I'm ready to Smash

My cat, Kiwi, had to be put to sleep today due to Stage 4 kidney failure.

19. xEryChan

I’m so sorry to hear about that. I know exactly how you feel, I lost my cat, Smokey, for that very same reason in June of last year. Pets are more than just pets, they’re also a part of the family. My condolences.

Red and Blue and Auraninja like this.
  20. Frozocrone

Frozocrone Miraculous!

I think I'm slowly coming to a realisation that my new job is somehow worse than my old job.

I'm not sure if I can quit partway through my apprenticeship but I'm considering it.

I don't know, it might just have been a bad day but I feel I got more respect at my old job.