1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Worst Part of Your Day?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by MidnightFennekin, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Deadeye

Deadeye H(a)unting...

Noticing how stressed I've been recently and having its effects show in my life! Not only I've probably been bit of an *** to few people for annoying me, but also worrying about some silly possibility that my lastest attempts to have fun would have consequences as in someone trying to embarrass me instead of the other people sharing this same genuine wish to have fun, plain and simple. I can't keep ensuring that forever, gotta take risks and enjoy the thrill of maybe getting caught a way or another but... guess some wounds never fully heal. I even annoy myself for questioning other people's motives so obsessively during times like these! What is done is done though.

Wonder how much one can truly trust good will of other people in this world. I want to stop worrying, but I don't want to be framed as bad person if I'm rude, taken advantage of if I'm nice or be bullied just because I don't want to waste time being toxic... nor become a stalker to ensure that good will in others.

2. Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Pikachu Fan Number Nine Don't Mess wit Texas

My bus to take me to Walmart didn't arrive until well after 4 PM. It was supposed to be here between 3:30 and 4. Upon getting on the bus I found out they had picked up other people before me, and because there were two other stops I didn't get to the store until it was almost time to go home.

Then I entered into arguments with my dad and brother over getting a later uber home - they would not agree to it even though it was not my fault I was late. My brother won't even help me sue the bus service.

I had not been able to go to Walmart the past few weeks, I was looking forward to it then this happens. I'm very upset.

3. satopi

satopi All hail Satomine Night!

My dad randomly bringing up my attraction to the same sex, calling me a faggot, and to not bring my crush over his house (as well as a few other comments focusing on genitals like I'm attracted to my crush merely because of their genitals) And I just got over my crush and moved on since nothing is going to happen. It was completely random of him to bring that up like it means anything but I guess it was because his old pastor died the other day and I don't remember every single person I ever encountered. I swear my dad ain't satisfied with anything I do unless it directly benefits him like giving him hotel discounts. Well, that didn't ruin my fun night!

4. Prof. SALTY

Prof. SALTY The Scruffy Professor

THE HEAT!!! We're going through a massive heat wave. Our tops are currently beating the hottest place in my country AND I LIVE IN ONE OF THE COLDER PARTS.

5. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

Not being able to sleep, and getting food poisoning from last night's pie