1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Worst Part of Your Day?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by MidnightFennekin, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Deadeye

Deadeye H(a)unting...

You give them some tough love and stop paying their bills and tell them that they'll clean up their own messes, because they can do it. Now you're just enabling them to continue using you, but is that how you want other people to treat you as well? *splashes some cold water on satopi*

Someone else, which obviously is not me, also forgot that the future is now and changing that future doesn't happen by drifting through the internet all day. :p On the positive side, I found the article I searched for and wrote... 1 line for my actual task during the past hour... plus the words on search engine! I deserve an applause for being this inefficient... *claps so that nobody will notice the silence*

satopi and wolf jani like this.
  2. Deadeye

Deadeye H(a)unting...

Double post but first world problems!

Wasn't able to quit that aimless online surfing habit, as I just came to realise. As I was drifting through one certain site comparing old and new Pokemon character art, wild nostalgia appears and reminds me of all those stupidly hilarious conversations I used to have with some fellow Pokemon fans as teenager... which were about something as nonsensical as anime character crushes. Obviously I had one in Pokemon, not telling who however. Recalled some old jokes about how the anime chars were forever young and we in reality were getting older. And then I realised... I'm too old for my old anime crush now! x'D Erm, whom I don't actually care about much nowadays but... *censored* the char looks better in Generations than back when I was young...! I wonder if any of those other people have this nostalgia haunting them.

Truly, worst part of my day. Which means the rest of the day wasn't so bad.

wolf jani likes this.
  3. Sham

Sham Underrated show

I’m starting college soon and I just don’t feel like I’m ready to take on the responsibility. College is vastly different than H.S and more stressful with a lot of work. I just don’t see myself being able to balance work and take five classes while doing well. I also do like the extra money in my pocket however and don’t want to have to quit/reduce my hours.

Shayminslicker and wolf jani like this.
  4. mariopepper

mariopepper Member

I lost all my money in the last evening becaue I was too drunk. Really sad story

ƁTS_fan likes this.
  5. Sham

Sham Underrated show

Unfortunately I work the entire weekend but I got an email back from a job opportunity so hopefully I’ll be switching jobs soon. Granted it’s with food but I think I’ll enjoy it.

ƁTS_fan likes this.
  6. Satoshi & Touko

Satoshi & Touko 86 Days Until SwSh!!! :D

I was slandered just a little while ago. I know I shouldn't feel too bad as obviously the accusation isn't true, but it's hard when said accusation is so severe.