• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Part of Your Day?

ChloboShoka

Writer
Overslept and got for work. Luckily the clients were alright with it.

Last edited:

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Desktop computer got burned out so I can no longer finish my goddamn papers for class or make banners :c

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
Broke my ankle.

Technically happened yesterday night, but I was asleep so I didn't post it here.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
I burned my hand last night while cooking. Luckily, I still have all the fingers in both my hands; which is great, considering I am not so good with knifes. But my hand is still pretty bad because of the burn...

The worst part of my day. . .
Working twelve hours.
And since I'm deployed, we have one day off a week. . .
Fun times. . .
Fun times.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Having to wake up early and feeling realyl groggy and weird.

This so much! I hate when I woke up like that!
Also, when you sleep the whole night and it's like you've sleeped only 5 minutes. It's not common, but it makes my day horrible when it happens something like that.

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
1458643_10202460064764273_1501897948_n.jpg

Today, I lost my best friend of sixteen years. A dog was my best friend. I rarely ever had anyone else, no one who understood me, wouldn’t judge me, no one who would come to cuddle if I needed it. I don’t care if I were offered a paw, instead of a hand. I even have his paw-prints tattooed on both my wrists since four years. We got him on Christmas' Eve, 1997; a buddy for life, I thought back then... Until he grew older. Recently he'd be very slow, couldn't get up or lay down, wetted the house, and since last night he stopped eating and drinking, started vomiting a lot, and he reeked of death, internal organs slowly failing. He was shaking, had spasms, was whining the entire time. The moment I heard it I took the day off and spent the rest of it with him, until 4PM where my Dad and I took him on his final drive towards the vet...

To have my best friend puff out his final breath in my arms was the most devastating experience in my life, to see his lifeless body convulsing with spasms of the aftermath after death, I’m not sure how to deal with it yet…

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
View attachment 11081

Today, I lost my best friend of sixteen years. A dog was my best friend. I rarely ever had anyone else, no one who understood me, wouldn’t judge me, no one who would come to cuddle if I needed it. I don’t care if I were offered a paw, instead of a hand. I even have his paw-prints tattooed on both my wrists since four years. We got him on Christmas' Eve, 1997; a buddy for life, I thought back then... Until he grew older. Recently he'd be very slow, couldn't get up or lay down, wetted the house, and since last night he stopped eating and drinking, started vomiting a lot, and he reeked of death, internal organs slowly failing. He was shaking, had spasms, was whining the entire time. The moment I heard it I took the day off and spent the rest of it with him, until 4PM where my Dad and I took him on his final drive towards the vet...

To have my best friend puff out his final breath in my arms was the most devastating experience in my life, to see his lifeless body convulsing with spasms of the aftermath after death, I’m not sure how to deal with it yet…

I hope you find another pet. Not one to replace your best friend, but one that will lift you up and make you feel good again. I know this doesn't mean much from a stranger on the internet (especially from someone who never had a best friend for that long), but it doesn't have to be all bad. Time heals all wounds.

ChloboShoka

Writer
Spilling porridge on a good bed, it was really embarrassing because it could have been easily avoided.

View attachment 11081

*Hugs* That dog looks beautiful.

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I don't know why, but this week seems to be going on forever due to I keep losing track of the days XD That and I have to wake up early so I feel weird in the first place.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I have a veeeeeery picky alarm clock where if you so much as screw up turning off the alarm, whatever it was you were last on, it sticks with the following morning. And yes, the alarm does go off, but when it's on auxiliary and you have nothing plugged into it (or however the hell it works), you get nothing. Nothing. So that was what my alarm was set on instead of the CD. And Grandma for some reason doesn't come to check up on me ten or fifteen minutes after six, no, she checks up on me when it's 6:30, and I leave at about seven to go to class. Meanwhile, I'm getting dressed and I'm supposed to be eating my breakfast right now, but now I don't feel like eating anything because I'm so mad.

This should be a great omen for today, even though I only go to class for two hours this term >_>...

Sohryu

Be a Man!
View attachment 11081

That was hard to read, man. We really feel bad when something like this happen, but yours seems to be a way different case. I feel sorry for it and I wish I didn't read that. Really, there's not much to say and I don't see to find enough words. But as said by him:

pokekid1 said:
Time heals all wounds

I'm a boy and I have long hair, when I go to my barber to get a fringe she asks me how much do you want off the back (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

L. Lawliet

Black Ice Trainer
Well, at my school, i sell energy drinks. or at least, i used to. A friend of my psyco ex had turned me in to the principal for "selling her an open monster that made her feel weird". thing is, i had no monsters that day, and i am against underage drinking, so this is blasphemous to me.
luckily the principals dont believe the alcohol part, mainly because she was caught with vodka at school one day...

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Hearing that you might not be able to cook a certain recipe for that weekend, when you were already totally prepared for THAT recipe, totally makes my day and weekend worse!