• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Part of Your Day?

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
I just read over the old original post, jeez, I sounded like a spoiled brat. I have a really bad temper, sorry guys.

But may I remind you that I'm still in my mid teens, I'm supposed to be stupid and hormonal and crap :p

My worst part of the day... I woke up with after a dream about a world where white people still act like they owned the world. (I am white myself) It was horrible, it brought back memories of this time in history when my friend laughed at a picture of black people getting hung. Ugh, that was horrible. How could we human beings be this horrid to each other?

Last edited:

Garbodor.

No offence but you seem a little spoiled. I am 20 years old and I never received any presents except for my 20th birthday and the presents were nothing special (just some hygienic stuff). Saying a day is the worst day just because you did not get anything plus some other minor issues seems like you really need to mature up a bit.

Be happy with what you got because there are others who will wish for what you have.
Don't take what I said as offensive but rather as an advice.

Worst day for me is when it's hot or when someone I care for is not well.

Last edited:

wolf king

Resistance is futile
Agree with the above, although at the same time i can see your point of view doesn't seem very fair you sisters get a few presents and you get sod all. Perhaps you're parents are just short on money with the wedding and all?.... Anyyyyway my worst day... probably today my laptop broke :( i had to hunt down a old keyboard and connect it to my xbox 360 (hence why im able to access the forums) not the same though i have a really old tv so the picture is all pixelated and there is no app for gmail on xbox 360 yet so if you reply to this thread i will have no idea about it, plus the keyboard is rubbish and hard to type with but hey ho. Wouldn't exactly call this my worst day but im certainly not having a good day :(.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Yeah, I can agree with that I don't get 'stuff' on my birthday. I haven't had a birthday party with my friends in over 6 or 7 years. It makes me sad now and again, but it doesn't really matter. As long as my family is happy, that's all that matters.

Let's see, I guess the worst part of my day. Realizing that my summer is almost gone and that I won't be living here anymore. I'm staying on campus for college. Even though I'm close to home, it still makes me sad that I won't see my parents everyday or have the familiarity of home. It just makes me really sad :'(

Lass Brooke

Peaceful Trainer
I'm a cashier... part of our pay is determined by how many free credit/debit cards we get people to sign up for at our register. The benefit is that you get 5 percent off, that gets donated to a school, and you get free shipping. So it's nice. We have to get two cards each shift, or we get asked questions by our supervisors and if it continues may have our pay lowered at the end of the month. The hardest part of my day is when people interrupt/insult/get personally mad me as I'm giving my short mandatory description of the card. It's not like I'm trying to make you buy anything. It's free, and comes in a debit form anyway. Plus, I am required to say it. So please don't attack the messenger.. T.T
Also, when people look down at me or say things to indicate that they feel that I'm something below them because I'm serving them, that isn't a nice feeling. Yes, I'm making money from your patronage, but would you depreciate me so outside of work? If not, then why do so while I'm working?
There are many nice customers, too, and interacting with them makes up a great part of my day! :D It's just when people fail to be civil and respectful to me that I feel hurt.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Mine just stared but has to be when i woke up. I had a bad dream and woke up covered with sweat xD

Then had to get up to turn the wifi on then back to bed. Darn it was cold, nya~

TheGiftedFlareon

Tactician's Gambit
I was at the store getting food (obliviously) and I had to put the cart up. I went out of the door, putting the cart up. I tried to go through the door for about 20 minutes. I looked up at the door again, turns out it said ENTER. XD

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
I went on my first date a few weeks ago, and it went awesome. The only problem; the food I had eaten at the restaurant made the puke at about 2 in the morning. I was sooo irate, because the day was perfect, until that happened. *Cries in corner* lol

Well today I was at a local playpark with my mother and siblings, and stupidly i tried to show off by climbing up a basketball net (the pole of it). I was almost at the top then i slipped and fell. I took a massive cut out of my leg! Its now really sore and I can barely walk. I suppose it served me right!

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Mind (at the moment) is being reminded that I am going to have to start school soon (ugh... I don't want too), and this year is my first year of being a freshman! Wow... but at least I am lucky as I am homeschooled and don't have to start school until early September, which is good. :)

Worst part of my day/night/whatever is when I'm up most of the night and I literally lie down for an hour, and somehow, I not only fail to fall asleep, but I also get MORE energy and proceed to have to get up and do stuff till almost dawn. Like now. Just got up from that hour. And I gotta start moving stuff into the van later today for when I move..tomorrow.

Oh insomnia, if you were a Pokemon, I would NOT choose you. -_-

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
I got dragged away by my 6-8 year old cousins (9 of them) while still on my vacation in America (It's hot as hell here) away from my 14th Pacific Rim showing to see a triple punch to the face: Grown Ups 2, followed by Smurfs 2 then Planes.

Ugh

ebevan91

Worst part of my day/night/whatever is when I'm up most of the night and I literally lie down for an hour, and somehow, I not only fail to fall asleep, but I also get MORE energy and proceed to have to get up and do stuff till almost dawn. Like now. Just got up from that hour. And I gotta start moving stuff into the van later today for when I move..tomorrow.

Oh insomnia, if you were a Pokemon, I would NOT choose you. -_-

This happens to me sometimes. Not too often. You should go to bed when you start feeling tired, even if it's a couple of hours earlier than when you usually go to bed.

When I don't go to bed when I first feel tired, I end up going to bed wide awake.

This happens to me sometimes. Not too often. You should go to bed when you start feeling tired, even if it's a couple of hours earlier than when you usually go to bed.

When I don't go to bed when I first feel tired, I end up going to bed wide awake.

That's my problem though.. when I lie down that first time, 99% of the time I am not even tired yet. I'm usually just trying to get to sleep at a decent hour. Almost never works that way, because my fatigue usually only kicks in anywhere from 2-3am :( Then somehow I make it with 4 hours sleep, without caffeine or energy drinks. I just have a lot of water and try to eat healthy during the day. Seems to keep me going.

I just get tired of sitting up at night and everyone I know is asleep except for me xD

wolf king

Resistance is futile
Mind (at the moment) is being reminded that I am going to have to start school soon (ugh... I don't want too), and this year is my first year of being a freshman! Wow... but at least I am lucky as I am homeschooled and don't have to start school until early September, which is good. :)

you lucky thing ... wish i was home schooled :(. I hate the people that go to my school (well almost all of them)

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
For starters, I got a series of creepy dreams probably inspired by Corpse Party. That could be because I found all four OVA episodes and was planning on watching them soon, so... yeah. And of course, I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed today in a few hours. So the worst part of my day today will be the pain I'm going to have when I get home (and we're just about out of ice cream, too...). I don't know how loopy I'm going to be then, so I hope to watch some stuff to pass the time away. So we'll see how it goes.

PsychicPsycho

The worst part of my day would be that my cat has diarrhea from her switching food (well, we hope that's it), so we keep finding spots around the house. As I was about to do to bed this morning, she jumped up on the bed and got these crappy spots in it, so I had to try to clean her off (eww) and go change my sheet.
I got dragged away by my 6-8 year old cousins (9 of them) while still on my vacation in America (It's hot as hell here)...
Yes it is. What state/part of America are you in?
That's my problem though.. when I lie down that first time, 99% of the time I am not even tired yet. I'm usually just trying to get to sleep at a decent hour. Almost never works that way, because my fatigue usually only kicks in anywhere from 2-3am :( Then somehow I make it with 4 hours sleep, without caffeine or energy drinks. I just have a lot of water and try to eat healthy during the day. Seems to keep me going.

I just get tired of sitting up at night and everyone I know is asleep except for me xD
You might try reading, or doing something monotonous in Pokemon (like playing Voltorb Flip or SRing for something).

Terry. T.

One and Only...
Being told that the fast train to York would cost double the fare than if I took the cattle truck that went via Burnley and Bradford.