• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Part of Your Day?

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Going to bed on Sunday night and knowing that when I wake up, it'll be time for work.

Can I get a mulligan on the whole teenage years? Being 24 sucks... at least it does when you have to do a job you hate to ensure livelihood.

You totally look like my sister complaning about her sunday, haha! Oh my king; That's life!
But don't worry, I will pass the whole day... Doing nothing. And thinking on you and your hard job and make sure to make a lazy day even lazier! <3
HAHAHAHA!!!

But, serious, I so much want a job, that I may not be able to understand this statement. I so much wanted!

Waking up and being as sick as a dog, realising that tomorrow i will return to school after two weeks of lying at home all day and eating to my heart's content :O

Jack5326

I woke up to a text from my manager at work on her first day back sending me a load of petty comments. And when you think the day can't get worse, I'm getting a wisdom tooth out! Ouch.

WaterTypesFTW

Shiny Hunter
Yesterday I was called into work because someone claimed she was sick. I felt bad because she had a huge migraine and she was feeling extremely nauseous. After she left my coworkers told me she wasn't sick, she just didn't want to be at work and she just played a guilt trip on me so I could come in. Apparently she was jumping for joy when she heard I was taking her shift. I wasn't happy to say the least because I was busy with other things at home.

Waking up at 6:30 and getting ready for school while my brother got to lie in his bed all day and play MY playstation and if he touched my 3ds.......

Räven Velish

black lives matter
Came back from vacation last week. My homework is in a HUGE pile. We had a snow day today because today if you go outside, it's so cold that there is a chance of death. And aims tuck doing homework the entire day, I'm just on my 45 minute break. For the entire day, other than meals.

Scattar

Sableye Enchancer
The worst part of my day? Doing anything that triggers my S.A.D. Basically going out in public.

Slowy

New and Improved
Yesterday, while getting my clothes around to get ready to leave, I started going down the stairs. Then I slipped, dropped my clothes (which got dirty), and got a brush-burn along with a few injuries. I took care of the smaller issues as soon as I discovered them, but I went to a substitute nurse (I work at a school) whenever she was available and got a gooey form attached to the burn followed by two bigger bandages (I have another two from there just in case they're necessary). Needless to say, I'm going to try to get a second opinion from the regular nurse whenever possible, and I won't be healed up anytime soon (so far, though, it doesn't look like I have to be hospitalized). Never before have I been so thankful to be thick-skinned as I've been since, but learn from that and always be careful on the stairs. (I do apologize if I was only supposed to post here once.)

The worst part of my day is when my husband has to go to work and It's my time to be home alone for four hours and I don't have anything to watch on TV....

Sohryu

Be a Man!
People are calling me narcissist lately. And I am hating it. I don't get why, but... Ugh. It's annoying. It's frustrating. It's a very bad assumption because I tend to be somewhat confident and hate losing (in everything), but this alone doesn't make a narcissist, does?

Nulava

Banned
The fact that I went to the doctors only to have him say that I have allergies that im allergic to the cold didn't really make my day.
I didn't even think that was possible. And its Winter, which makes everything worst. :(

Mintt

one word. fairies.
Worst part of my day is having to wake up at 12 in the morning when I fell asleep at 6 last night.

StarryFrogs

Facing the fact that tomorrow I'll have to go to school again and I hate the people there. I can't wait to begin a study in a different city. But that's still two years away...
And having to get up early on a sunday! Nobody should have to get up early on a sunday.

Wishmaker Latias

All Bridges Burned, All Lessons Learned
I took my dog for a walk over the frozen lake.
On my way back home, the sun decided to ruin my day.
As it came out of the clouds the entire lake turned into a gigantic mirror reflecting light...
My eyes still hurt...

WaterTypesFTW

Shiny Hunter
A customer made me cry at work. Usually I don't let rude customers get to me but this was something else. This guy was not only rude, he humiliated me in front of a line of customers. Then everyone else got cranky at me because this guy cut in line and he complained to me for a long time before I could finally serve the line again. Honestly, it wasn't my fault this guy cut in line and wouldn't go away until we served him so everyone had no right to start yelling at me. So it wasn't just him, it was also the entire line who started making me feel bad.