• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Part of Your Day?

Sohryu

Be a Man!
I just noticed my father's car hates me. I can't drive him, because the walking garbage will manage to stop and stay there until my dad comes. Yes, he hates me THAT much!!! I swear I won't drive on this thing anymore.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Every day is the worst part of my day.

Ugh, I just found out that a month of school work got deleted because the mail it was sent through had an error and corrupted the file.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Every day is the worst part of my day.

Ugh, I just found out that a month of school work got deleted because the mail it was sent through had an error and corrupted the file.

My deepest condolences for your loss, man. Hope you're doing better now.

The Hiker king

Non Sequitur
Having a power outage during my weekly family meal... At least I wasn't a part of the wedding party function at that restaurant. I feel sorry for them.

Last edited:

Rakansen

ラルフ
My worst part of the day today was discovering that my lock for P.E. was lost and potentially stolen, so I ended up having to buy a new one. Oh well, at least one of my friends let me share lockers with him.

blackterminator3

Being in bed rest and can't freaking work til I get the okay from my doctor. Stupid spilled water on the ground of my kitchen causing me to hit my back against the edge of the counter!! :(

Not sleeping at all last night due to sickness and waking up this morning and having to go my aunties house...

rocky505

When my brother's girlfriend walks right into our house like she lives here and just hops onto her Ipad and starts watching Netflix. It literally kills our internet. I can't play games online with my friends because of this and that is the only way I can hang out with them anymore.

AwesomeGrovyle

Local Cryptid
So yesterday I was sick and stuff. Apparently today we we're taking a test in math. -_- I swear if I fail the test... Also, I pretty much zoned out in all of my classes.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Finding a letter under my door that says I'm no longer allowed to bring guests into my residence on Thursday/Friday/Saturday nights and that I might have to help cover thousands of dollars worth of damage because of drunk morons who broke hot water pipes and ripped sinks out of the wall :)

TheEliteEmpoleon

Finding out that I absolutly bombed my Algebra2/Trig midterm... As in one percent above failing. I'm so pissed right now.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I bought $20 for Xbox. Damn. I bought $8 for 12 characters for Street figter/Tekken but it turned it was the wrong file .-. can't refund :( Ah well... I looked in the CD itself. It was $25. Ungh. I'm getting $10 so I'll buy Tekken 6 since its $20 at the live thing, nya~

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
After having commented on my stepfather’s distasteful eating manners (i.e. breathing loudly, being able to distinctly hear all of his chewing and swallowing, as well as random other bodily noises in between, and spilling), I am the one being sent upstairs, being yelled at that I am a ‘disrespectful and ungrateful c*nt’, with only having had two bites of food, and my Mother even agrees with him. I do not see the connection.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Not exactly today, but since I just remembered... with what I got this marking period in English (a 61), my current average is only a 66 in that class. I only have 3 marking periods to make it up, which is plenty of time, but me having already have done this bad, it's gonna make me suffer. It's mainly my fault, I procrastinated on the HW in that class terribly, but other times the work was honestly confusing or harshly graded. I know I'm not bad at the subject either, but my procrastination and the fact I don't like the teacher (for legitimate reasons, I'm not the only one) sure doesn't help.
(I can only hope my parent won't react badly to it when we get the actual card soon.)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It was Monday at 6 AM after being forcefully awaken by my alarm clock, with 5 minutes to get dressed and ready to leave the house.