• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Part of Your Day?

procastrination. it's now half an hour past midnight. i still have to do homework that'll probably take around 2 hours to finish and just sitting here listening to music isn't helping me out but i seem to be glued to this chair.

but who needs to sleep anyhow? i mean it's like... actually i do. i do. i really do. i really ****ing want to sleep now but i can't.

fml.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Welp, everyone at my job is getting laid off for 4-8 weeks starting Monday, because the building is getting remodeled. I'm not looking forward to this at all. I'll have more time to do things outside of work, but in the same token not having a full paycheck will suck. My last day is on Saturday..

That moment when you do your homework for the first time in 2 months and then the teacher doesn't check it. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

AwesomeGrovyle

Local Cryptid
Waking up, going on your laptop and then here and finding out your like "home" on here is locked (CT100). :| CT60 better not get locked now...

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
The worst part of my day is when I have to go to work, especially when its after being off for a couple days. Its like no one does anything when I'm gone. There is always lots of backstock that has to be worked along with daytime leaving their cardboard and garbage for me to take care of when it is their responsibility.

Waking up, going on your laptop and then here and finding out your like "home" on here is locked (CT100). :| CT60 better not get locked now...

As long as people behave it probably won't get locked.

Sohryu

Be a Man!

Aye, I don't find 1% of the jokes there even funny. Sincerely, I'm glad it was locked, specially after the rape joke with a user.

Waiting in a queue for 2 hours for tickets to Tomorrowland just so they can sell out and destroy dreams.

ebevan91

USA losing to Canada in the women's gold medal game :(

Etsumi-chan-san

I love cute Pokemon!
I hate mornings! Haha, both my jobs require me to get up before the sun, and it is awful. :)

And when it rains, because rain makes mud. I work with horses and dogs. Cleaning mud off of twenty plus dogs, at work, isn't fun. :(

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
USA losing to Canada in the women's gold medal game :(

This, basically. I would have been fine if it was a hard-fought close match, but the way Canada won just made it seem like the Canadians were just toying with the U.S. to try and give them a glimmer of hope.

PsychicPsycho

Being subjected to my brother and his girlfriend's music while riding in the car. They like to listen to hip-hop and what I call country rap. It's not so much the songs themselves, but that I'm very prone to getting them stuck in my head. Two in particular hit me this time- one pointing out that rain makes corn, and another talking about cooking catfish dinner. Ugh, despised it, and they drilled into my head.

Also, having to sleep on the couch at my dad's. It's so uncomfortable, it kills my back.