• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Part of Your Day?

好きなぼうし

it's my favorite
today, I tried going to my adviser at my college to talk about my classes not being set up for the next semester correctly and how it could potentially affect my financial aid. She had walk-ins available until 4:30 and I arrived at 4:15 thinking that I wasn't going to take long. However, I get there only to find out that "she has just taken her last walk in of the day." Normally this wouldn't be such a big deal, but this is after I had her cancel an appointment on me and tell me "I am the only person who can help you; please come in on my walk in day." To top it off, today is the last day you can drop or add a class without divine intervention and a sh*tload of paperwork. (Pardon my french) Now I'm simply kind of stuck until either I can meet with the adviser (who also seems to do her best to be as useless as possible) or I'll just sit in an uncertain class and financial aid situation until fall of this year.

Kids, think hard before you go to college....It's not a land of rainbows and sugar....just disappointment and stress.

Waking up in the morning. I set the alarm on my phone starting at 5:00 AM and set up additional times every 15 mins until 7:30 AM. Worst part about it is that i continually sleep in despite me setting those times :p

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
Well, there are worse things happening. But as far as TODAY, I found out that I could have exempted my mid term. I'll I had to do was show up to class on Wednesday and do a small c++ program. I really need to start going to class.

Getting woken up this morning by my brother blasting rave music from his room. May i also point out that Saturday is the only day where I am not required to get up at an unearthly hour....... Oh and finding out i have to attend school on thursday when im supposed to be off for Easter.

fitzy909

Just another guy
I am so tired, because I got back from Germany after a 14 hour coach journey late last night.

Waking up and going on to Youtube, only to find out that my subscriptions inbox is glitched out to f***.

TogepiPunches

Togepi Punter
Realizing that I need to move out of my dorm in less than a week and being more upset than I initially expected about having to leave my roommate :(

AwesomeGrovyle

Local Cryptid
Falling earlier today. The gun shot of to start an event and I was like kicking really high and all that or whatever. Looked like I tripped on a banana peel or something. Made a fool of myself... ;-;

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
I got trolled on a online game, PS3 burned out again, getting pissed off at some website's customer service for not replaying back for a week, and my parent start arguing again.

Last edited:

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
I feel exhausted and unmotivated because of the absurdly hot weather. 2 things I hate: hot and humid weather.