• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Part of Your Day?

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
The day was good until I had a shoot out in soccer.The ball went past the line(My teammate was standing on he line outside the net and she saw it go past)but,according to the ref,it didn't go in.Her call made us lose the match.Ugh.

Edit:Auto correct...

andzedan000

Causing Shenanigans
The Worst part of the day is when I remember my bad experiences with alcoholics as a child.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Having to wake up early to go to class, pretty much.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
When I remember my friends of a year ago. And four years ago. And seven years ago.
Moving sucks.

I moved around a lot too when I was younger. It was pretty rough, but at least you get to form a lot of new experiences and memories that you wouldn't have otherwise have received.

My day always goes great until my alarm clock starts beeping! Hehe...waking up is definitely the worst part of the day, but after I'm up and about I usually have a good day:)

Everlasting

Everything stays.
When I remember my friends of a year ago. And four years ago. And seven years ago.
Moving sucks.

Aaawh, now you reminded me of a friend I don't talk to anymore because, well... things change, I guess.. D:
*sigh*
I know how it feels to move, but I got lucky and I went to the same high school as my old friends, so there's the bright side. However, one of my closest friend moved years ago and I barely see her anymore... :(

Keysmash

buys meat
I moved around a lot too when I was younger. It was pretty rough, but at least you get to form a lot of new experiences and memories that you wouldn't have otherwise have received.

I agree. Looking back, all the friends I'd made seem only distant memories, and I see things with more of a 'world view' than most of my sedentary peers. Honestly, it's gotten hard for me to form attachments to people when everyone I meet is always a temporary presence. Whether or not that's actually a bad thing remains to be seen...

Having to go out and mow the lawns in the blazing heat rather than just sitting around and relaxing. But thats the not the worst part of my day, I run out of petrol. Normally this isnt a problem as my dad is home to get some but oh no. No petrol so i have to wait to my dad comes home to get petrol and i cannot enjoy the rest of my day. I understand this is bad but im so annoyed.

ebevan91

I woke up and was reminded that I have go to my crappy low paying job today.

Virgofall

Dealing with the fact closest friend is away starting from today for a while (won't be back until next year to say the least) + having to wait an hour for my doctor's appointment because she's running behind, and I don't find this out until when I get there for it + technical difficulties with a new Hauppauge I got + generally getting to look at the fact that, no matter what I want to do at this point, I have to go through strings of red tape to pull it off and can't work on those goals on my own = today has been a long and stressful day.

But in general, the worst parts of my day are when I'm bored or have no music to listen to, because I don't like thinking. (Bad memories.)

Ketaru

Rejection letter I received regarding a job I applied for:

Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Atlantic Health System. We have received your application for the Unavailable Variable position in the Unavailable Variable department. Although your qualifications and background are most impressive, another candidate has been selected.

Please continue to search for future career opportunities by visiting our website at Atlantic Health System Hospitals | Serving Metropolitan New Jersey and New York.

Wishing you continued success in your job search.

Sincerely,

Unavailable Variable

Pretty words, but couldn't you have least made it sound like this wasn't automated? I almost believed that crap about my qualification and background being "most impressive." What a killjoy...