• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Part of Your Day?

Blood Red

【推しの子】
When I have to abandon whatever fun activity I'm doing and go to sleep, only to face the prospect of going to college the next day :/

Keysmash

buys meat
Someone puked on the bus so all the windows had to be opened for an hour on the highway. It's Canada in November. It stinked (literally).

NotABeginningTrainer

Oof, that sucks. For me last night I had to stay up until 5:30 finishing a take home Calculus quiz. I don't have class until 10 most days so I at least got around 4 hours of sleep. :/

Shrimp_8

My car's battery died between classes today. Luckily I got out of my previous class early, but getting a jump took awhile, and was late to my next class. My teacher is usually a few minutes late to my last class, so she is rather forgiving for tardies, but I missed that class a few times already due to family reasons so it really got my anxiety up.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
I get really anxious when someone mentions fire,fire bell or fire drill at my school because of a mentally scaring incident I experienced when I was a child,so I get excused from class five-ish minutes before if there is a fire drill.So,when my social studies/history/English teacher told my about the one tomorrow so I could tell my science teacher about it,I started shaking violently until the middle of science,when I forgot about it.Plus,I didn't really want to tell my science teach because he scares me a bit and I thought he would laugh like every other person I've told (i.e my parents).So embarrassing.I really need to go talk to a psychiatrist or something.

Last edited:

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
.....So embarrassing. I really need to go talk to a psychiatrist or something.

Have you tried talking to a counselor? That's their main objective.
If you have decent counselors, why pay for a particular psychiatrist? They do a good job most of the time. Give it a try.

Anyway, the worst part of my WEEK: ear infection. This past week since Monday really. I swear, it was like a never-ending headache on my ear. I was gonna go to the doctor last Wednesday but after lots and lots of research, I concluded that antibiotics were not the best solution, and that my body would be able to heal itself with no problem within a few weeks, if I could just get through the symptoms. Alas, my research and sacrifice prevail. Swelling is going down, there's no more pain from built up pressure, and now it's just a sore cheek and neck from all the twisting and yawning. I hear that antibiotics could be dangerous in the long run....apparently by using them, your body starts relying on them instead of strengthening its own defenses. But DON'T do what I did, I really took a big risk. Always seek professional medical attention and ask your doctor about these "body heals itself" options, if any.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Today someone stole my lunch while I was at work today, iIdon't know who but when I went in the refridgator, it was not there. So I literally had nothing to eat all day.

I jusrt don't get people. Why do you have to go and steal someone else's lunch?

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
People wouldn't stop talking in English, and more importantly to me when I was trying to read.
Don't seem like a big deal to lot of people, but to me it's not my cup of tea.

Omega Sapphire

My roommate gave me his credit card to go get Burger King for us and his credit card fell through my pocket into the snow. Took me 30 minutes to find it.

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
Today someone stole my lunch while I was at work today, iIdon't know who but when I went in the refridgator, it was not there. So I literally had nothing to eat all day.
I jusrt don't get people. Why do you have to go and steal someone else's lunch?

Where I work, I'm always alone, so it's the whole place to myself. But if I ever get a job with a community fridge, I'm gonna be an a** and leave a sandwich with something hidden inside. If someone takes it, the next day I'll let them know, anonymously. It's mean I know, but really, if only decent people work there, no one takes it, and nothing happens, right?

But anyway, the worst part of my day, was having to shower with cold water. Not warm water that was left in the heater, no. Cold water fresh from underground pipes. I like cold showers in the summer, but c'mon!! It's November..... I shouldn't be whining, I know others have it worse. But I have never taken warm water for granted :)

Ice Lock

Hello!
Some idiot behind me at the bus stop thought he was clever talking behind my back, saying very rude things about me for no reason and being all smug about it. He started hiding in the bus shelter when I looked back at him and shook my head at him.

Why do people have to be mean to someone they don't know?

Raxacoricofallapatorius

Exalted Meme Junkie
I've been fairly lonely this week, and it's hitting me especially hard today despite the fact that I have AS to play.

On the bright side, Thanksgiving break is coming up, and I get excellent food courtesy of my mother.

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
I'm on the verge of having to take a special course to get credit for a class. I'm about to fail it a second time. And it's all because of homework. I hate doing homework. I thought university classes were supposed to be different, but it's all the same. Just like high school, except that you have to pay. Then again, it's completely my fault. I have an addiction to procrastinate, like right now, playing PKMN Crystal instead of doing my exercise pack. If you think about it, it's not really procrastinating, it's more like doing what I want over doing what I hate. Whatever, worst case scenario, I'll repeat the course. I'll just have to make sure to pass it then.