• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Part of Your Day?

imamod

Banned
My screensaver has a nosepass on it, which is a shame because I really like the rest of that picture but when I see the nosepass it ruins my day a little bit :/

Last edited:

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Going well over 24 hours after posting a chapter on a story I got back into writing on FFnet and not getting a single review and hardly any new favs/follows. The chapter took over a week just to type out.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
Getting stressed out over my 3D modeling homework. Seriously, I was in a really good mood today because I thought I was doing a good job with my render and then my professor just slammed me with criticism. I know this is supposed to help me, but I just don't know what to do with this render anymore. I keep messing with it and it isn't to my professor's liking. The worst part is that it's due this Wednesday. This is my first time doing this and I'm going to make mistakes easily, but his criticism really discourages me from working on it any further

ToonsJazzLover

I don't want to repeat the last time (traffic), but I will post something different: I still feel sleepy most of the time. It seems like my sleep schedule is messed up during college weeks.

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
The worst part of my day was when I went to Wells Fargo to do some stuff there, then went to McD for some food then my car suddenly wouldn't start when I finished eating. There was even a JIffy Lube about 100 feet away and they weren't able to get my car started either. Now I don't even know if I'll be able to make it in to work tonight and I ended up walking at least 4 miles to get home.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Feeling awful about my post in the forum community thread, in all honesty.

There are people here that do like girly things; just not as much as i do....

I REALLY need to stop acting like i'm the only person like me on earth and i'm so 'isolated' from everyone else and that they're all my enemies -_-;

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I am physically aching from my new job.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I did a friend a solid and covered his shift. That was a mistake

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Been stu-dying for the past 5 days for a test and I'm afraid I'm still going to do poorly. I'm so close to the end of college and I just want to do as well as I can, get out of this class, and never have to look at physics again.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I am physically aching from my new job.

The realisation that I need to get out of this job ASAP but I need another job to go to before I can even think about that.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I worked 10 hours straight without a break today and both my mind and body are completely exhausted and I'm afraid this will keep going for the next days as well in an already tiresome week.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I work in a school and today, during the first grade lunch, one of the kids was throwing his chocolate milk out and missed the garbage can and, due to the fact that I was standing near the garbage can, ended getting chocolate milk all over me. I couldn’t leave to go change my cloths.

LadyTriox

TALKING TO MY DAD ON THE PHONE x_x

Trust me. He's one of the worst people on earth :( The horrible things he's done to us in the past....and he won't even ADMIT he's a psychopath. I told him he was crazy and he was all "thats not nice or true".

*sigh* He has no clue at all how he's always made us feel in the past? and how he tried to kick us out of our house a few years ago? AROUND CHRISTMAS TOO??

I rest my point.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
The realisation that I need to get out of this job ASAP but I need another job to go to before I can even think about that.

Following on from 'Forever miserable Frozocrone - part 4 the graduate years'

It's been two shifts and already I am done with the job. It's hurting me both physically and mentally. I seriously considered both (A) handing in my notice today and (B) walking out there and then and never looking back. The worst of it is that I need to stay at the job until I can find another job and I really don't want to be washing pots when the Xmas feasts begin.

I couldn't enjoy the stuff I used to love either. Food? No, I would just be cleaning up someone else's food anyway and the smell is nauseous at best. Everytime I come home I feel like I need to have a good long shower which isn't always going to be possible considering how late I could be.

I work in a school and today, during the first grade lunch, one of the kids was throwing his chocolate milk out and missed the garbage can and, due to the fact that I was standing near the garbage can, ended getting chocolate milk all over me. I couldn’t leave to go change my cloths.

Sorry to hear about that. Hope your day is better tomorow

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Good news: I think I did all right on my physics test

Other news: my best friend is getting married in a couple months so when she asked me to be one of her bridesmaids, I was thrilled! Her family is pretty wealthy and mine is...not so much. We're not poor, its just that we don't really have the extra cash to splurge on things. Well, lo and behold, the dress was picked out for the bridesmaids and it's $300, which is way too much for a bridesmaid dress, but my friend's mom didn't really pay much attention to price tags since, well, she doesn't have to. Which leaves me where I am now. So now I'm about to drop $300 dollars on a dress I'll probably never wear again...hooray...*sigh* goodbye, birthday money + extra, I knew thee well. I was going to use it to buy myself a Switch as a reward for being done with exams at the end of the semester, but that's definitely not gonna happen now.

What really sucks is that I told her I was caught off guard by the price and now she wants to pay for it, which would be awesome, but I'm not about to ask my best friend who's already footing the bill for the entire wedding to pay for it. I guess it's my own dignity at this point, but ugh...I need a break. I'm just so overwhelmed with classes and now this. I didn't think it'd get to the point where I'm crying over stuff like this, but here I am.

LadyTriox

The meltdown I threw over someone saying something I dislike T___T

My family did not need that...