• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Part of Your Day?

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
Double post but first world problems!

Wasn't able to quit that aimless online surfing habit, as I just came to realise. As I was drifting through one certain site comparing old and new Pokemon character art, wild nostalgia appears and reminds me of all those stupidly hilarious conversations I used to have with some fellow Pokemon fans as teenager... which were about something as nonsensical as anime character crushes. Obviously I had one in Pokemon, not telling who however. Recalled some old jokes about how the anime chars were forever young and we in reality were getting older. And then I realised... I'm too old for my old anime crush now! x'D Erm, whom I don't actually care about much nowadays but... *censored* the char looks better in Generations than back when I was young...! I wonder if any of those other people have this nostalgia haunting them.

Truly, worst part of my day. Which means the rest of the day wasn't so bad.

Sham

The Guardian of War
I’m starting college soon and I just don’t feel like I’m ready to take on the responsibility. College is vastly different than H.S and more stressful with a lot of work. I just don’t see myself being able to balance work and take five classes while doing well. I also do like the extra money in my pocket however and don’t want to have to quit/reduce my hours.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Unfortunately I work the entire weekend but I got an email back from a job opportunity so hopefully I’ll be switching jobs soon. Granted it’s with food but I think I’ll enjoy it.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I was slandered just a little while ago. I know I shouldn't feel too bad as obviously the accusation isn't true, but it's hard when said accusation is so severe.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Got my schedule for this year and it’s a complete mess. I don’t blame the counselors because they have a ton of students to manage but still frustrating. I have to wait an entire weekend before I can schedule for a fixed schedule but classes start really soon so that adds more stress to my life.

MikelyMaikup

Worst part of my day? This is when in 1 evening I lost the floor of my house at you can try this out ! My wife cheated with a friend, and the children abandoned me! This is the worst thing that could happen to me!

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
I had a huge off-day today... Just lacking motivation to do anything and feeling like life is meaningless: having to be useful for others to get paid for something, which means I can maintain some level of independence without getting into trouble, but this pattern is so suffocating as I feel I gotta live for others instead of myself and being seen as... well, the person I want to be seen as. Instead of what society is making me into. Can't afford life changes. Lacking energy for constructive risk taking too... depression sucks.

Sham

The Guardian of War
One of my best friends (we now live in different places) I had during High School recently just talked to me and it didn't feel the same. We don't have the same bond we used and it honestly feels like we've grown into two different people. I'm sure she's doing really well since she's very bright but our whole time talking was just awkward. I guess things change and people grow apart. The good part is although there's tons of other people to meet and friends to make :/

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
I went into my communications class and literally the first thing the professor began talking about is how we communicate using slang and racism. We watched Blackish for a 20 minutes before entering a conversation that actually offended me to the point where I actually had to leave the classroom for ten to fifteen minutes. Three other people even stepped out because they were tired of the conversation too. This is the first time I've ever left a class for a short period of time because I was offended.

I can't wait until I'm done with college, seriously.

TwilightBlade

I had to take the bus to work which isn't something that I'm used to. I could've taken Uber instead but I figured that the bus would be cheaper. The downside is that the bus was running late and I got to work 15 minutes later than I should have. I didn't get in trouble for it thankfully, but I was having an internal anxiety attack during the ride because of how slow the bus was going. It was awful.

Sham

The Guardian of War
I have a major headache from studying and I just remembered I have to go to work soon unfortunately

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
Recently found out someone whom I thought I was on good terms with for more than 3 years by now has been talking **** to other people about the same things they've been telling me they value and appreciate. Not sure if I should feel my trust having been violated as we weren't too close, but I'm very disappointed in them... Part of me wishes to know deeper reasons but the cynical part of me tells it's not worth it. Life goes on...

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Toothache and have to go get it sorted.

Platina2000

Broke off a capped tooth while biting into an apple. Luckily, the nerve was dead from a root canal 9 years prior, and I'm gonna get a new tooth built up where it broke off. I have a temporary put in right now. The worst part? It's gonna cost up to two to three years worth of payments, and I've JUST gotten my credit card paid off last month, too! Now I'm barred from using it again for a few years.

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
The worst part of my day yesterday was discovering that one of my cashiers accepted over $2000 worth of counterfeit 100 dollar bills. Even without the marker, I could tell in less than a second that they were fake. The blue stripe wasn't holo, the serial number was the same on all of them, they didn't feel right, and a few other minor things.

Sham

The Guardian of War
The worst part of my day yesterday was discovering that one of my cashiers accepted over $2000 worth of counterfeit 100 dollar bills. Even without the marker, I could tell in less than a second that they were fake. The blue stripe wasn't holo, the serial number was the same on all of them, they didn't feel right, and a few other minor things.
As someone that works on the cash register I can honestly say that using the marker is difficult for me (I get confused what means what) so typically I feel the money instead. If you don’t mind me asking are they properly trained to see if money is real or not without the marker?