• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Part of Your Day?

xEryChan

Demon Child
Finding out a family friend passed away yesterday. Although I knew it was coming as he had been sick for a while, this was someone I have known since I was a kid and it doesn’t make it any easier.

RIP Richard :(

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I had a dream where the Thanos snap was real and my entire family disappeared and I was older than my other sibilings but I rememeber I was really depressed.

xEryChan

Demon Child
The last two days have been extremely hard for me. I came home on Friday night to find my house on fire. We lost everything, including all five of my cats. I am just devastated and still in shock. It was heartbreaking to witness the house I grew up in and so many memories just go up in flames. Just like that.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
The last two days have been extremely hard for me. I came home on Friday night to find my house on fire. We lost everything, including all five of my cats. I am just devastated and still in shock. It was heartbreaking to witness the house I grew up in and so many memories just go up in flames. Just like that.

That’s terrible at least you were ok.

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how terrible that is and while personal belongings can be replaced, pets are a different story. I'd be distraught if my pets died. :(

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
My dad is back in the hospital only a day after he was discharged.

The first time it was for stomach issues. Now he has pneumonia on top of having lung cancer.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Choosing to read this thread was the worst part of my day.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Finals are easily the worst things about my past month lmao. So glad break starts and I can go home

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I've been developing an interest in a couple of new Ash shippings and the shipping community (not here) has been attacking me for them. It's causing me to lose motivation to continue with the fanfics I've begun writing.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Basically had an anxiety attack at work and had to make a random excuse to leave because I couldn’t take it anymore