• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Part of Your Day?

TwilightBlade

Waking up to a sore wrist. I guess I must have slept on it wrong. It's been aching all day.

Happens to me all the time. :[

I woke up this morning with a sore throat but I don't think it's anything serious. Sometimes I get dehydrated in the night so I bet that's why my throat hurts.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I accidentally stepped on my brothers computer (on the floor) while looking for the pencil sharpener for mom and the screen broke.

I feel really bad, and I'd almost be willing to pay for at least part of it.

I didn't think I stepped on it that hard either.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Fell down the stairs again today. Still didn't break anything. Am i lucky or unlucky?

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
I have got a new and better paying job. But the part that is bad is that I will have to leave my home and relocate to other place that is very far from my home place, though it's in the same country!

Vernikova

Champion
I learned that I have a brain cyst and need to check if it's benign or malignant. It's supposedly very small, so whichever it is, I think the prognosis may be very good, but we'll see how it goes.

Just got a call that I'm highly positive for Covid-19. I'm a nurse on a geriatric department and we had a massive outbreak on both geriatric departments. Almost all patients tested positive, almost all nurses except for a handful are positive, all students, the doc's assistant and some non-nurse personnel. It's freaking devastating cause I feel like we failed to protect our patients and each other despite following all precautions.

Got a dry cough and my asthma is acting up in my case, but so far the symptoms are pretty light. But I'm more worried about my patients than about myself atm. They're all elderly, a lot with other medical problems and I'm worried they might die because of me.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Just got a call that I'm highly positive for Covid-19. I'm a nurse on a geriatric department and we had a massive outbreak on both geriatric departments. Almost all patients tested positive, almost all nurses except for a handful are positive, all students, the doc's assistant and some non-nurse personnel. It's freaking devastating cause I feel like we failed to protect our patients and each other despite following all precautions.

Got a dry cough and my asthma is acting up in my case, but so far the symptoms are pretty light. But I'm more worried about my patients than about myself atm. They're all elderly, a lot with other medical problems and I'm worried they might die because of me.
Stay safe get better

UwULifeGaming

We're Blasting off again!

I hope for the best.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I just got the basic plan for Hulu as a Black Friday deal, but then my day got slightly ruined after I found out its shows have a ridiculous amount of ads. Aren’t all paid streaming sites supposed to be commercial free like Netflix?

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
This was definitely the worst part of my day today. As I was riding the train to work this morning some guy was spitting on the floor on the train every couple of minutes. When I got off I could see a literal puddle of his spit near the door there was enough spit that the puddle was spreading due to the forward motion of the train. It was disgusting, never mind the fact of how unsanitary it is during a freaking pandemic. Crap like this makes me question the future of humanity. -_-

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
On Friday I was Pretty irritated because of how stupid the girl I was working with truly is. Last time I worked with her she barely helped me in the dish room and mostly was on her phone texting. Anyway I decided to give her one more chance before I told our boss that I absolutely refuse to work with her in the dish room and so on Friday she asked me what she could do to help me and I asked her to take some pots and pans that were in the sink and run them through the dishwasher and she claimed she “didn’t know how to do it” which I knew for a fact was a lie but I didn’t say anything to her. Later I told another coworker what this girl said and she agreed it didn’t make sense and my boss heard us talking and she was shocked to hear that the other girl claimed not to know how to wash the dishes. Our boss even said, “You rinse them out and run them through the machine! How hard is that?” I even asked the girl that trained the idiot and she even said that the girl knew how to do it because she’s seen her do it before. Washing dishes is a huge part of the job and I find it hard to believe that anyone could work with us and not know how to do the dishes. Even more proof of how stupid this girl is she totaled her car Thursday night because she was recording a video while driving. I seriously believe that if the function of the lungs weren’t automatically done by the body, she’d be too stupid to know how to breathe! And of course she’s blonde which just further gives the negative stereotype of blonde women being idiots!

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
On Friday I was Pretty irritated because of how stupid the girl I was working with truly is. Last time I worked with her she barely helped me in the dish room and mostly was on her phone texting. Anyway I decided to give her one more chance before I told our boss that I absolutely refuse to work with her in the dish room and so on Friday she asked me what she could do to help me and I asked her to take some pots and pans that were in the sink and run them through the dishwasher and she claimed she “didn’t know how to do it” which I knew for a fact was a lie but I didn’t say anything to her. Later I told another coworker what this girl said and she agreed it didn’t make sense and my boss heard us talking and she was shocked to hear that the other girl claimed not to know how to wash the dishes. Our boss even said, “You rinse them out and run them through the machine! How hard is that?” I even asked the girl that trained the idiot and she even said that the girl knew how to do it because she’s seen her do it before. Washing dishes is a huge part of the job and I find it hard to believe that anyone could work with us and not know how to do the dishes. Even more proof of how stupid this girl is she totaled her car Thursday night because she was recording a video while driving. I seriously believe that if the function of the lungs weren’t automatically done by the body, she’d be too stupid to know how to breathe! And of course she’s blonde which just further gives the negative stereotype of blonde women being idiots!
I think we all work with that person

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I think we all work with that person
I told my boss yesterday that I refuse to work with this girl again in the dishroom and how she didn’t do that much to help me. I have witnesses who can vouch for me and say that I was definitely the one who was doing most of the work and even a supervisor was helping me.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I told my boss yesterday that I refuse to work with this girl again in the dishroom and how she didn’t do that much to help me. I have witnesses who can vouch for me and say that I was definitely the one who was doing most of the work and even a supervisor was helping me.
Well best of luck that it works out.