• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Part of Your Day?

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
Waking up, cause it means I didn’t die in my sleep and have to face the messed up world we’re cursed with.
"This too shall pass..." Nothing lasts forever. Yeah, it's a real shitshow out there right now, but we're all wading through it together. Try to hang in there, and if you need help; talk to someone. Parents, friends, or if you can a counselor. Bad times don't stay forever.

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
"This too shall pass..." Nothing lasts forever. Yeah, it's a real shitshow out there right now, but we're all wading through it together. Try to hang in there, and if you need help; talk to someone. Parents, friends, or if you can a counselor. Bad times don't stay forever.
Your a lot more innocent than me if u think that.

No, our fates are sealed. 2020 is merely the tutorial level for what our futures hold. Spoiler; it’s not good.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
No, our fates are sealed. 2020 is merely the tutorial level for what our futures hold. Spoiler; it’s not good.
Eh. The way I see it, things can’t be as bad as another four years of Trump would have done. I mean seriously what has he actually done for people that aren’t upper middle class and the wealthy that improved their lives?

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
Your a lot more innocent than me if u think that.
I wish I was innocent, my life would be infinitely easier. Also, that's such a vague prophecy of doom. What is it exactly that you're worried about?

Eh. The way I see it, things can’t be as bad as another four years of Trump would have done. I mean seriously what has he actually done for people that aren’t upper middle class and the wealthy that improved their lives?
He's given many, many American's... covid-19. I'm sure their outlook on life and the future will be much brighter if they survive.

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
I wish I was innocent, my life would be infinitely easier. Also, that's such a vague prophecy of doom. What is it exactly that you're worried about?
I can’t trust anyone here with that. I’ve contemplated going to a mental hospital but as I’m busy with working on another medical procedure I’d probably have to wait for that to be over first.

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
I can’t trust anyone here with that. I’ve contemplated going to a mental hospital but as I’m busy with working on another medical procedure I’d probably have to wait for that to be over first.
If you can't say, that's fine. I wish you luck with your procedure and hope your situation gets better.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
He's given many, many American's... covid-19. I'm sure their outlook on life and the future will be much brighter if they survive.
You know the blue states elites screwed up as well when it's about of their own covid-19 protocols. I mean you can't let people go to playgrounds outside but can dine inside restaurants, then you see the number of infections shoots up like never before.

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
You know the blue states elites screwed up as well when it's about of their own covid-19 protocols. I mean you can't let people go to playgrounds outside but can dine inside restaurants, then you see the number of infections shoots up like never before.
Yeah, there's idiots on both sides of the aisle.

Captain Jigglypuff

I think it’s the other way around or at least in Pennsylvania. You can go to playgrounds and hiking trails but can’t eat inside restaurants. And the odd thing is that the case numbers is still growing.

Captain Jigglypuff

I think some of that may be from false positives/faulty tests as I've seen some of that happen where I work.
True but confirmed cases have increased recently and now every dine in restaurant and bar is closed in the state until the beginning of next year. In a way the state is losing money by closing liquor stores because no one can get any wine for holiday celebrations.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
I think it’s the other way around or at least in Pennsylvania. You can go to playgrounds and hiking trails but can’t eat inside restaurants. And the odd thing is that the case numbers is still growing.
I see. It still find unfortunate that the pandemic cause cultural wars and I notice them because my hometown is pretty multicultural.

People had different expectations about the positive case numbers too, as I'm native from a SouthEast Asian country where the overall numbers are much lower there and in my home Canadian province of Quebec having 1800 daily cases average out of a population of 8,7 Millions is still alot to me.

Mask usage is different too depending of the person with the nose and mouth covered. I wear masks even when I'm running, talking on phone, going outside, taking public transportations, in public places and at work. I don't wear them at home and while I'm at break from my work to dinner/supper, but I'm also applying social distancing because I'm alert even if my co-workers & parents are less likely to be infected.

Unfortunately, not everyone are doing all of these. Homeless and druggies just don't care about the health protocols.

Last edited:

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
When I think 2020 cannot get worse, it gets even worse. There was an earthquake where I live with 4.2 magnitude. Though magnitude isn't that very high to do much damage, the fact that the epicentre was very near to my place makes things worse!

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
After catching a chocobo, getting into Mythril Mine, seeing a small cutscene, and then exiting to change my party, Final Fantasy VII crashed due to an error. This all happened without me saving after the chocobo capture.

No, that isn't even remotely devastating, just an irritating inconvenience.

Merry Christmas one and all.

(And if something actually bad happens to me today, you bet I'll post about it, lol!)

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Anytime i have to climb into the garbage compactor at my super market workplace. I work in getting rid of corrugated cardboard boxes and cardboard trash of many shapes and sizes. The machine has a tendency to get clogged up. It's a manually pressed machine that does a few compressions and the stops. It also has a emergency brake that prevents it going off while it has to be unclogged.

It can happen more than 7 times in a single 4 hour morning during my shift and getting in there is a real hassle when severel shopping carts are waiting in line to be emptied. Still it's a easy job and i get paid well but i hate climbing.