• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Pokemon Ever (Besides Magikarp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto. Before he can transform (thanks to his crappy stats), he will get hit and die.

The only use at all is breeding.

Oh and Ledian w/o baton pass and replaced with actual moves that do dmg = ftl against practically any Pokemon

Cacoons, Beedril, Butterfree, yeah.

I really hate Glameow. It manages to look both really bland and way too detailed.

I also hate the two skunk Pokemon who make farting noises. Who thought that would be funny?

And all baby Pokemon. They're useless.

Sonic527

Speed fanatic
Ditto for it just transforms to the opponents pokemon thus wasting a turn usually resulting in its own death. If its ability was to just transform when it entered battle it would be better.

The cacoon pokemon are probobly worse. Pokemon like metapod or kakuna who were caught in the wild and only knows the move harden.

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
I hate pokemon that should have been good, but aren't
Magikarp and the cacoons were designed to be weak - magikarp to emphasis the change into Gyarados (and a legend, I think) and the cacoons because they're weak, early in game pokemon
Pokemon that have evolved - i.e Delcatty, Bastidon... and others
I'm talking from my own experience (and I only play in-game) so its only my opinion

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Arceus. I hate that blasphemous horse. It was a mistake of a Pokemon to make, IMO, because now you have n00bs running around yelling "OMG arceus is teh god of all pokemanz!!1." (Dialga and Palkia are only a little less irritating in that respect, but having absolute control of either space or time is still deity-level power, not to mention how having control over only one makes little sense as far as relativity is concerned. Also, Giratina, for the simple fact that GF decided in Platinum it should be in a trio it doesn't fit in (IMO) rather than stand alone.)
QUOTE]

I thought this was about the worst pokemon not your least favorite.

anyways I would have to say febass it has bad moves, hard to evolve and its evelotion does not make up for it like magicarp.

PsychicChampion

Smeargle. Sketch is such a useless move.

I thought that, but what if you go up against very weak twins or something and like make it sketch one of your move, think about you could have a pokemone with Shadow Force, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend and then either if you have a Arceus or another teach it a bad *** move

The cocoons besides pupitar -.-

Hmm...Pokemon of the worst? ill say Unkown,Cascoon,Wrumple,Metapod,Silcoon,Sunskern...Even tho if many people think Ditto is useless i think he rocks! You guys shuld at least walk it in Soul Silver/Heart Gold.

AZX612

On my own here we go
And all baby Pokemon. They're useless.
Oh contrare, I once, in Emerald, Trained a Pichu, Igglybuff, and Azurill so well, that I managed to Beat the E4 + Champ (With the help of Swampert when times got tough) and my friends (They were dumbfounded)

Pichu didnt know Volt Tackle, just as a side note...

BuizelPidgeot

Can't decide between unown or bidoof both useless

Eh, Compoundeyes status is pretty good ;D

Accompanied with horrible stats, the ability of getting OHKO'd by pretty much any Pokemon (except for the ones I listed :D), and a crappy movepool. Not to mention bad typing, the only thing you can really do with Butterfree is make the foe go to sleep or paralyze him. Psychic won't do anything and doesn't get STAB bonus.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Accompanied with horrible stats, the ability of getting OHKO'd by pretty much any Pokemon (except for the ones I listed :D), and a crappy movepool. Not to mention bad typing, the only thing you can really do with Butterfree is make the foe go to sleep or paralyze him. Psychic won't do anything and doesn't get STAB bonus.

Yep, but spreading status alone, along with landing minor hurtings with Bug Buzz makes Butterfree pretty decent. 98% accurate sleep is cool, when it makes the battle pretty much 6-5 in your favour. Hardly in the same league as stuff like Unown :p

LoveNinetales

Ninetales Lover
Zubat and Tentacool are just terrible. But when they are fully evolved, they're AWSOME. In truth, after a long time of experience with a pokemon, i feel connected to it, so i have no REAL hates.

okay noone hate me but pikachu is the worst pokemon ever if it ash wouldv gotten bulbasaur the pokemon world would be such a better place also it gets way too much attention out of the anime i went to brocks gym with a twenty pikachu and a fifteen pidgeotto (just guessed there levels) and did not beat brocks onix like the anime but killed him with my charmander and two metal claws. plus it just plain sucks. again noone hate

Last edited:

Sprintking

I'd say there is no worst pokemon. It's subjective.

Maybe so, but there are definitely a bunch of pokemon much worse than others

okay noone hate me but pikachu is the worst pokemon ever if it ash wouldv gotten bulbasaur the pokemon world would be such a better place also it gets way too much attention out of the anime i went to brocks gym with a twenty pikachu and a fifteen pidgeotto (just guessed there levels) and did not beat brocks onix like the anime plus it just plain sucks again noone hate

Wth? We aren't talking about the anime, and with those two, Brock is actually beatable, even if you need a few potions.

What about Luvdisc? Just plain awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.