• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Worst Pokemon Ever (Besides Magikarp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GR81

Probably Caterpie and Slakoth. At least Weedle can poison and Bidoof has good abilities.

gingawolf123

Top Coordinator

Roserazor

...Look Behind You
Wth? We aren't talking about the anime, and with those two, Brock is actually beatable, even if you need a few potions.

no no no wut i was talking about is how it sucks and gets so much atention that everyone thinks its the best pokemon ever ex: in pbr theres pikachu specific pokemon trainers but no other pokemon specific trainers besides the leaders of the coleseum. also it doesnt learn thunder till forty seven and sucks until then one more thing is that it gets its own video games and pokewalker routes but do you see them making a pokepark cyndaquils great adventure or a red forest for growlithes? no you dont. i rest my case

umbreon4ever

Dark Trainer
Bidoof. Never train. Never will.

chaos control king

Ultimate Life Form
anyways I would have to say febass it has bad moves, hard to evolve and its evelotion does not make up for it like magicarp.

I couldn't agree more.

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
Pichu. It doesn't have an item to back it up (like pikachu) and it's stats suck.

Kaia

I highly dislike Jynx. I like its pre-evolution, Smoochum, but I dislike Jynx a lot.

Karpi

Forever a pirate
I am personally offended by all of you people making fun of Magikarp... I mean, I NAMED MYSELF after it... /not really caring

And Bidoof is cute, you guys! You just don't see it!

I think the most useless pokemon is Snubbul. I forgot it even existed. Oh and someone said Finneon, that too.

Bombadil

The Narrator
In terms of dislike, I can't stand torchic. Blaziken is alright, but torchic... *shudder* Which is weird for me, cause the fire type is one of my personal favorites. Also, nuzleaf looks weird, even though I think Shiftry is awesome.

blak

Qwilfish.
I just... don't like him.

Hoppip and his evolutions.

locomo

Want a hug? :)
Dragonite. He is the weakest.

just kidding dont go fanboy crazy on me. >.>

Unknown. One stinkin move.

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
;201-u;;201-n;;201-o;;201-w;;201-n; sucks the most, hands down.

blak

^
Also, Pokégears will play creepy music thanks to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.