1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Worst Pokemon Face Off

Discussion in 'Face-Offs' started by DieChavsDie, May 16, 2008.

1. DieChavsDie

DieChavsDie Well-Known Member

The Story

As anybody who frequents the face off will know, this "series" of face offs is one of the longest running, and frequently remade face off "series". From my knowledge at least, the past 2 "Successful" Face Offs have been ruled by The Benmeister. However, earlier today, The Benmeister posted the final tally at "Best Pokemon Face Off", and stated

I must admit, I had known this for a while, and was asked by The Benmeister to, if I wanted to, restart the face off, but this time as Worst Pokemon Face Off. I accepted, and this is where we are now.

"Staff"

DieChavsDie- Owner
    Pikasaur- Co-Owner

The Rules

I must admit, I do not like face offs to have several rules, so I shall keep this concise and as strictly un-boring as "the rules" can be (I hope).

1) Stick to General Forum Rules

This is fairly obvious, and shouldnt need much explanation

2) Only tally is you are a tallyist

Tallyists are "employed" as they are reliable members, that the user generally knows and can trust. I just am obsessive about these things I guess

3) Do not ask to be a tallyist/co-owner

This style of face off is generally easier to manage (Though I shall attempt to spice it up from time to time), and will therefore personally request from voters if they would wish to be tallyists/co-owners (Though, of course, declinations are possible ;) )

4) Do not swear

I dont swear. You dont swear. Tis as simple as that really. Swearing just gets me angry

5) Do not protest to bans

They will only be given in extreme circumstances, and therefore there are severe reasons for doing so. Members who continue to post after a ban WILL BE REPORTED TO MODS

Ban List

Volteon

The Aim

To find the WORST pokemon of all time. All pokemon must be from 001-493, and cannot include new forms that are currently being revealled.

The Current Round

It only makes sense to start with the beginning of the alphabet, so the first type is....

BUG!

Voting is once per day. Multiple Nominations ARE allowed, with the maximum of 3 nominations per nominator, but only one nomination is allowed per day.

I shall "open the bidding" by voting Heracross

Nominees

Heracross

Last edited: Sep 4, 2008
  2. Nominating Illumise.

3. Kyle swears xD...better watch yourself, Kyle. You could end up infracting yourself in this FO xP...

So I nominate what I don't like? I nominate Skorupi...

4. Ludi-Kero!

Ludi-Kero! Hugging 'til the end

Mantyke is the one I nominate.

5. DieChavsDie

Archive (Bug-Dragon)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2008
  6. Andywoo

Andywoo Banned

Well if were doing Bug pokemon i'll say kakuna (just because i dislike it more than metapod,silcoon,cascoon)

7. DieChavsDie

Nominees

Heracross
    Illumise
    Skorupi
    Ledyba
    Kakuna

11 more Nominee's required

8. Andywoo

Andywoo Banned

Can you make it so you can vote more than once a day but still only have 3 nominations?

9. DieChavsDie

^ No. Once a day is easier to manage and therefore easier to maintain. Also, it then gives more people a chance to nominate

10. Andywoo

Andywoo Banned

Fair enough

11. Ludi-Kero!

Ludi-Kero! Hugging 'til the end

omg, sorry, I didn't see the "Bug" part when I read the first post ><

So... nominating Cascoon-

12. runka

runka Charizard pwns it!

Heck,I think I restarted it last and so should get SOME credit...
    Nominating....
    Butterfree!!!!!

13. noobiess

noobiess 6 different pokemon Staff Member Moderator

:mad: cascoon is one of my fav :(
    i nominate stupid ledyba

14. DieChavsDie

^ I already nominated Ledyba :p

And Runka, from what I have heard, The Benmeister's threads are the only ones "recently" to have ever finished

Nominees

Heracross
    Illumise
    Skorupi
    Ledyba
    Kakuna
    Cascoon
    Butterfree

9 more nominees

15. Pokemanyak

Pokemanyak Little VoltTackler

I nominate Pineco

16. DieChavsDie

Nominees

Heracross
    Illumise
    Skorupi
    Ledyba
    Kakuna
    Cascoon
    Butterfree
    Pineco

17. DCD...many FOs aren't designed to ever 'finish'. :/

Butterfree...? D8 I nominate Weedle...

18. DieChavsDie

But in the case of Best/Worst Face Offs, the title kinda implies this ;)

Also, Im sorry, but Im running this face off at UK time, which means that would be your second nomination. Sorry *blushes* but rules be rules

19. Deoxyribonuclei

Deoxyribonuclei New Member

Nominees

Dustox

20. DieChavsDie

Ok, I have asked, and the post has been accepted. The new Co-Owner of this face off is.....

ILLEGIBLE!

Now back to the nominations:

Nominees

Heracross
    Illumise
    Skorupi
    Ledyba
    Kakuna
    Cascoon
    Butterfree
    Pineco
    Dustox