• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The worst shiny you could possibly find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarigon

Mmm, Cheese.
Yay... I feel Lucky
I got 2 Shiny wurmples and a Shiny Bidoof
(Shiney Skarmory in Silver is annying cause I cant transfer or use it )

pathophobe

Any shiny that has barely any difference is pointless (Zigzagoon, bidoof, gible...)

Regi-Z

Master of Nightmares
^Yeah those are practiccly the worst kind of shiny but it is a shiny afterall

Ridley

Rawr
I'll make one correction to what I said about shiny Raikou and Entei. Obviously, if you've saved before fighting them, and you get Roared away, you can just restore the saved game and the glitch won't matter.

If you don't know about the glitch (which it appears that many people don't) and you save after being Roared away, well, tough luck for you.

Regi-Z

Master of Nightmares
Yeah I never heard of a glitch like that theats wierd

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
Any shiny that has barely any difference is pointless (Zigzagoon, bidoof, gible...)
Shiny ziggies are easily recognizable. :) You don't give them enough credit.

Then again, to a Ziggy fanatic like myself, the difference might be more noticeable, lol.

Ridley

Rawr
Actually, I have a shiny Linoone in my PBR storage...and I'm convinced that they didn't alter the color on its model at all. Still looks brown to me. Poor Linoone. I'll need to catch a normal one to compare though.

Quaggy

-l-(.___.)-l-
shiny zapdos cause when u use it poeple think u hacked 4 it

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
Actually, I have a shiny Linoone in my PBR storage...and I'm convinced that they didn't alter the color on its model at all. Still looks brown to me. Poor Linoone. I'll need to catch a normal one to compare though.

Well I think it's easy to differentiate, lol:
ziggiesau4.png

Regi-Z

Master of Nightmares
Yeah I can see the difference pretty easy

Ridley

Rawr
I know the DS sprites are different, but a lot of the colors on PBR are a little washed out, so the red still looks like brown.

Miss Rarity

A rarity to come by
I have a shiny mime jr? Its too cute... TOO cute! i mean i'll die from its cuteness! Its so cute it won the master rank cute contest without any poffins!

Lol seriously though i have a shiny onix... Onix sucks! >=o also its quirky... blech

Shaara

<3~
I have a shiny mime jr? Its too cute... TOO cute! i mean i'll die from its cuteness! Its so cute it won the master rank cute contest without any poffins!

You are so lucky. Being a Mime Jr. fan myself, I'd love to have one. Then again, I've invested so much in my own Mime Jr. (nicknamed Jester), that I don't mind the un-shinyness anymore. He has 25 ribbons, and he's getting his 26th soon.

As far as my shinies are concerned (in my TC), I'm happy with them. I like the shades of brown on Dustox, and don't even get me started on how much I love the purple and pink on Bellossom.

I'd be pretty upset if I found a shiny Clefairy or Goldeen. They look almost the same as their non-shiny forms.

Last edited:

Regi-Z

Master of Nightmares
Looks like some are pretty big fans of Mime Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.