• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The would you rather be (enter status problem here) thread

DarumakkaImposter

Would you rather be paralyzed, poisened, confused, etc. Tell me what your ideal status is.

Kaia

I rather be between, being frozen and asleep. Frozen, you could remain frozen for an extended period of time (think of Futurama o.o), and asleep, where you could sleep for as long as you would like, it'd be good for those who don't get enough hours worth of sleep. >_>

Snipehsheep

Scottish American
ZzZzZzZz

zzzzzzzzzz

Twilight Sky

Phantasmic. ★
Sleep, which is what I really need right now. I don't see why I would be desire to be poisoned or paralyzed or anything like that. I'm already confused enough by many things too, so I guess that could count as a status effect, right? Other than that, nothing else, really.

Snipehsheep

Scottish American
you know when you in battle and snorlax uses yawn and your asleep of if vulpix uses will-o-whisp then your burned? yah. its that kind of thread

That post: ----

Your head: ----

poizonsting

Pokemon master
I would rather sleep, as I need some of that right now.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
paralyzed is sucks. it is like you are in a vegetable state. i wonder who wants that?

burned? i think that goes my skin and scarred for life.

poisoned? if no treatment i can pretty much count how much time i have left.

confusion. definitely not as i may hurt myself and my love ones.

sleep? hmm for a while will be great. haven't been sleeping well lately.

frozen. probably not. i am not looking forward to the future...

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Asleep, I stay up to late...

Snipehsheep

Scottish American
Actually, i'll change from sleep to infatuated ;)

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Oops, forgot that one...

NidokingJ

Addicted2Pokemon
infatuation with lopunny please