• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Wrath of Regigigas

Son_of_Shadows

Hey guys, this is my first RPG. It's probably rubbish, but, meh, I though I'd give this a go.

So, here's our plot:

Sinnoh. A region once terrorised by Team Galactic, a ruthless group, bent on creating a new universe through the power of Pokémon. After the events on Spear Pillar (D/P, since I don’t have Platinum), things in Sinnoh settle down, and Team Galactic’s influence begins to fade away. The various Galactic Headquarters are demolished, and their sites are built upon. Though the Galactic members should’ve been arrested, many of them disappeared, along with Cyrus, Mars and Jupiter. Only Saturn was arrested, due to the fact that he was stationed in Veilstone, and as such, had no idea of what transpired on Spear Pillar until it was too late. He is currently imprisoned in Veilstone’s new jail, which was the Galactic Veilstone Building.

Our story begins in the cold, yet mystically beautiful, Snowpoint City.

In the Snowpoint Temple, a man, garbed entirely in black examines the sleeping Regigigas, and takes notes. He then speaks into a communicator, and a hole blasts open in the ceiling. A cage falls, trapping Regigigas, though it is unaware of it. The man grabs onto the cage and speaks into the communicator again. The cage is raised, and flown off by helicopter, in the direction of Victory Road, though that is not the intended destination. It is late at night when this happens, and so no-one notices, bar one young man, out for a walk in the snow, with his faithful Drapion. He does not tell anyone of what he sees, thinking no-one will believe him.

In Hoenn, immediately after Regigigas is kidnapped (for want of a better word), there is a tremendous earthquake, and the Legendary Golems, Regirock, Registeel, and Regice are awakened. They sense what has happened to their king, and decide to take action, though they are initially not aware of what the other two are doing.

In the Old Chateau, deep in the heart of Eterna Forest, a man turns on the TV. He watches the news, and learns of Regigigas’ disappearance, which is being broadcast all over the Pokémon world, from Kanto to Almia. He sips a glass of red wine, and says, “So, HE’S finally making his move. And it’s certainly bold… Rotom?” Rotom, the strange electrical ghost floats out of a lamp. “Rotom, I need you to go out and scout around the Sunyshore region. Report back if you find anything strange.” Rotom purrs affectionately, and floats quickly out of the Chateau, towards Sunyshore. “Soon…” says the man.

I am allowing 9 people to join this, who will be listed at the bottom as I accept their applications. I'd like to have 3 people playing Regirock, Regice and Registeel, if possible. Anyway; some rules.

Heroes:
You are allowed 3 Pokemon. No exceptions. All heroes are Pokemon Trainers. You may decide how experienced they are. If your character dies, well, tough, you're out. Pokemon cannot be replaced, even if they die. The reason? Um... Pokeball shortage?

Regis:
The 3 Regis must eventually meet and team up. They won't die, as they're critical to my plot. Their personalites and moves, and such are entirely up to whoever's playing them.

Villains (if anyone likes playing the bad guy lol)
Villain rules are pretty much the same as hero rules, but with the added rule that they all wear the same clothes - black shirt with a U and black skirt/trousers (depending on gender), white gloves, and boots. Capes are optional. You may build on the uniform with things like accessories, but, frankly, I wouldn't (because fashion bores me senseless lol).

General:
1. Death and Failure is possible for BOTH sides, so don't whine if your character dies.
2. No autohitting
3. No God modding
4. No Bunnying. (Taking control of another person's charcter/Pokemon)
5. I'm allowing MILD swears.
6. Follow serebii.net rules, please.
7. You may add NPCs as necessary, but their roles must be minor
8. Violence allowed, but nothing too gory.
9. Respect other members
10. Type in third-person.
Since this is my first RP, I'm open to suggestions for any other rules.

Application:

Heroes

Okay, first off, the trainer:

Name: Obvious
Description: Describe your character, not just clothes. At least 4 lines.
Personality: At least 4 lines.
History: At LEAST 4 Lines here, i want to know about your character. Why are they going on a pokemon journey, what was their first pokemon, etc.

And your Pokemon:

Name: Nickname of the pokemon, if they don't have one, then put it as the Species.

Species: What Pokémon it is. This is pretty easy.

Personality: What is your Pokemon's Personality? at least 2 Lines. Include Nature.

History: Where it was caught etc. Please not too long.

Attacks: Any attacks the Pokemon has learnt. These may change over the RP, but YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED 4 MOVES TO THE POKEMON AT ANY ONE TIME.

Description: What does it look like?

Regis:

Your chosen Regi (Do not choose Gigas, or I'll personally hunt you down and kill you.):

Personality: Your chosen Regi's personality. At least 3 lines.

History: Your Regi's history. Should be as long as a standard hero's.

Attacks: Your chosen Regi's attacks, which may change over the
RP, but YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED 4 MOVES TO THE POKEMON AT ANY ONE TIME.

Physical Description: Obvious.

Villains:

Basically the same as heroes, but instead of why they're on a journey, I want their motivation for evil, why they joined Team Umbraclipse (the name of the evil team. Damn, I forgot to mention that, didn't I? Told you I was a noob.)

Here's my character and 'mon.
Name: Joshua Colquhoun (HERO)
Description: Joshua stands at roughly 6ft, and 56kg. Basically, he's tall and thin. His hair is dark, and he has dark blue eyes. His face would be quite pleasant if he didn't have such bad acne. He wears light blue jeans and a black T-Shirt. Over this, he wears a grey sweatshirt and brown scarf. Peach fuzz is visible on his face.
Personality: Joshua is highly intelligent, due to his Asperger Syndrome, but this makes him somewhat blunt, which can make him seem insensitive. He's usually quite cool, calm, collected, and quietly confident. Really he is quite a nice guy, who cares deeply for those close to him. Joshua is highly loyal to his friends, and will always have your back. He has somewhat of an inferiority complex, thanks again to his Asperger's.
History: Joshua is a native of Snowpoint City, and is currently striving to defeat the Sinnoh Elite 4. He currently has 6 badges, and returned to Snowpoint to challenge Candace for his 7th. He started his journey several months ago, for a change of scenery and "to get away from this freezing cold city!" He started with Piplup in Sandgem Town. His father left when he was very young, and so Joshua only has memories of his mother.

And his Pokes:
Name: Slasher

Species: Drapion

Personality: Jolly Nature. Slasher is highly affectionate towards Joshua and fiercely protective of him. Slasher likes giving Joshua massages with his claws, though Joshua isn't too fond of it... He loves to laugh, and often chuckles in battle for seemingly no reason.

History: When Joshua reached Solaceon Town, the Daycare Couple gave him an egg containing a Skorupi, which had been left behind by a trainer who didn't want it. Slasher has been raised by Joshua ever since that day, and they share a close bond.

Attacks: Ice Fang, Swords Dance, Night Slash, Earthquake

Description: He's a little bigger than a normal Drapion, since Joshua's given him his vitamins lol! Otherwise, he looks perfectly normal.

Name: Snowstorm

Species: Froslass

Personality: Modest Nature. Froslass is quite shy around other people and Pokemon. However, she's very clever, and fast. Froslass somewhat intimidates Slasher and Torrent, due to her somewhat frightening looks.

History: Joshua met Snowstorm as a Snorunt, when he was on his way to Sandgem Town, as he filled his canteen at Lake Acuity. He offered her a treat, and she followed along, as she began to trust him after he saved her from a flock of Noctowl.

Attacks: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Destiny Bond

Description: Just a normal Froslass...

Name: Torrent

Species: Empoleon

Personality: Calm Nature. Torrent prefers to use his mind to win battles, watching and waiting until the time is right before striking. Torrent prefers to walk outside of his Pokeball, as he genuinely prefers walking alongside his partner, and likes to know that he'd be able to protect Joshua if he was in danger. Torrent is highly faithful.

History: Torrent is Joshua's starter Pokemon from Sandgem, and they have been together since he began. Over time, he evolved to Empoleon. Joshua chose Torrent, as he connected with him better than the available Turtwig and Chimchar.

Attacks: Bubblebeam, Flash Cannon, Ice Beam, Grass Knot

Description: Torrent is just a normal-looking Empoleon, but his talons are a little shorter than most.

Members of this RPG:
Son_of_Shadows (GM) - Character - Joshua Colquhoun (Hero)
Seth1789110 - Character - Regice
ZFXZFX - Character - Registeel
StaryJirachi2 - Character - Regirock
Tearen the Absol - Character - Nero Manilla (Villain)
Feraligatr12 - Character - Raiko J. Young (Hero)
robincool98 - Character - Albert Ledge (Hero)
saddlesore - Character - Agent X (Villain)
Mowz - Character - Chris Tallinn (Hero)

I realise this probably sucks, but hey, it's my first try. Suggestions are welcome. If you want to apply, just post your characters, and what you feel you'll bring to this RPG.

Last edited:

Seth1789110

Is my DS racist?
So I wanna take a go at this!! I would like to fill the position Regice.

Regi: Regice

Personality: Regice was the first Regi to be created by the king. Since then, he has felt that he is the most important Regi, aside from the king. He envies Regigigas power and wished one day that it may be his own. When faced with danger, he shows no fear and attacks with all energy he can muster. He has a brash and bold persona and he is not afraid to show it when he needs to.

History: Regice was the first servant golem created. He was created when Regigigas was walking through a giant mountain pass. Unable to find his way do to a snow storm he created a servant being that could see and be able to control the ice. Thus, Regice was born. Regice gained a special liking by Regigigas, because he was the first out of 3 golems. Regice has been the guardian of the that mountain pass since he was created, and has only been called upon by the king on 1 separate occasion.

Attacks: Ice Beam, Zap Cannon, Blizzard, Super Power.

Physical Description: Regice has the same appearance, except of a few minor black spots and chips. He recieved these from when he was awakened at the Tree of Beginning and was attacked by Lucario on several occasions. His ice has turned a much darker blue, but otherwise hes the same...

ZFXZFX

Regi: Registeel

Personality: He is usually angry and doesn't listen to anyone apart from his friends.He thinks He is better than everyone except for the king Regigigas.Registeel shows no fear to anyone except for Regigigas.Sometimes he will be really kind if something good happens to him.Though he rather likes to annoy people than to help people.He feels angry that he was
the third Regi and tends to get jealous about Regice being the first.

History: He was the third Regi created by Regigigas which is why he doesn't usually care about things.He controls all things made of steel.He was created in a cave that was inhabited by skarmorys and aggrons.Then he controlled all caves that were inhabited by steel pokemon.He was worshipped by all steel pokemon but he still wasn't happy because he is jealous that Regice is more important than him.

Attacks: Superpower,Zap Cannon,Hammer Arm,Hyper Beam

Description: He looks like a normal Registeel.

StaryJirachi2

Body Shredder
Character: Regirock

Personality: Noisey, sleepy and prankish. He is the king's personal joker and likes to make pitfall traps and have the other regis fall into them. He likes to play with the other rock type pokemon. His best friend is an Aggron.

History: He was the second regi created by regigigas and befriended Aggron when the Aggron was just an Aron. He hates temprature above 150 degrees F. He never had the eyes he has today either. He is like a god to all ground/rock pokemon.

Attacks: Explosion, Stone edge, Lock on, Zap cannon.

Apperance: He looks like a shiny Regirock

Tearen the Absol

Carpe Noctem
Name: Nero Manilla

Description: Nero has a suave, deceptive appearance. Though in uniform within the Team Umbraclipse HQ, he'll don outfits as necessary to blend in with the target he's been assigned. He's a tad short for his age, but this in turn grants him an athletic and musculure build. His has brown eyes with long eyelashes, shortish black hair, and a small goatee on his chin. His skin is mostly clear, and has a slight tanned appearance, but not much.

Personality: Nero is a charming and manipulative fiend. Though he may come across as charming to those unaware of his wiles, he's probably merely buttering them up for information, or, for a show of weakness. However, when he's around friends, he's actually quite amiable. He is non aggressive by nature, and will try to negotiate his way out of fights if possible. When he does strike, he utilizes precise, calculated movements to economically dispatch his foe.

History:He is one of Team Umbraclipse's most skillfull espionage agents. Most often, he'll play the role of a double agent, intergrating himself with the target group and relaying their plans and secrets to HQ. He joined Team Umbraclipse after he was removed from a mercenary group that didn't like his methods.. He's in Team Umbraclipse for money, and is not entirely dedicated to them. They are, however, the people paying him; and unless he sees a better oppurtunity, he'll follow they're orders.

And your Pokemon:

Name: Creed

Species: Tentacruel

Personality: Creed quitely obedient to Nero, mostly because, she's quiet about everything. Though she fights with all her might and ability, she never becomes excited or sloppy. Most other people are unnerved by her scrutinizing gaze, as she examines every object in her environment closely.

History: Creed is much more different than from when she was a young tentacool. On the first day Nero caught her, he was going to throw her back. But Creed wrapped her stingers around Nero's arm and refused to let go. She's been with him since

Attacks: Poison Jab, Screech, Brine, Barrier

Description: Creed looks mostly like a normal Tentacruel, except for her beak, which is curved instead of angled.

Name: Pact

Species: Magneton

Genderless (masculine behavior)

Personality: Pact is the undisputed leader of Nero's squad. When used in double battles, it always forces it's partner to follow it's lead. When meeting new people, Pact will fizzle with electric power, trying to intimidate or at least impress the person. Its main job is to serve as a "wall", taking in damage as Nero's pokemon regroup.

History: Nero was a "welcome" gift from Team Umbraclipse. Though the two have been training together for a long time, Nero still sees Pact as unruly. In kind, Pact sometimes sees it's master as too passive.

Attacks: Thunder, Thunderbolt, Tri Attack, Lock On

Description: Pact is always in motion, fidgeting in the air or twirling it's magnets impatiently. It has a shiny coat, but its mottled with scratches and dings; Pact's proud battle scars.

Name: Oath

Species: Absol (honestly, did I surprise you?)

Personality: If there ever was a contest for pokemon femme fatale, Oath would be the hands-down winner. Her speed and ferocity are matched only by her guile and charm. To most people who don't have the unfortunate burden of fighting her, Oath comes across as sweet and playful. But when in battle, she becomes fierce and maniacal, striking with viscious slashes from her blade and claws.

History: Oath stumbled across Nero, actually, when he was stalking a quarry. He nearly bumped right into the snowy white beast, as she was stalking prey of her own. After a small exchange of growls and glares, the two found that they had alot in common.

Attacks: Night Slash, Swords Dance, Attract, Quick Attack

Last edited:

Feraligatr12

Dr. Black Series
i'll give it a go

Name: Raiko J. Young
Description: Raiko's hair, as his nickname, Bedhead, indicates, is very disheveled. He can barely see, so people also call him a klutz. Raiko's hair is a very light, sun-faded blue, with white highlights. Underneath his untidy hair, his eyes are dark, emerald green color. Like I said earlier, he is tall, 7' 10", and is picked on for it.

Raiko wears a plain white t-shirt, under a pair of blood-red samurai armor. Around his belt on his khaki shorts, he wears a couple of pockets, each holding different things, being: an ipod, matches, a wrench, small canister smoke bombs, grappling rod [15 yards]made of modified spider silk, freeze dried food (just add water), a canister of water, candy, and hankerchief, stained with oil. He wears flip-flops, which have been worn out so badly that they are almost as flat as paper.

Personality: Raiko always acts calm, even in a dangerous situation. Most of the time, he doesn't really have a care in the world about things. He, in fact, is really lazy, and manipulates other people into doing things for him. He acts like a rebel a lot, even in school. Even though he gets in trouble a lot, he is actually just trying to get attention. Because of his exploring as a child, he has learned to take care of himself.

History: Raiko came from Greece, which is where he got his greek accent. He came to Sinnoh because his dad came to work at the daycare, because he loves to work with pokemon. Other than that, not much is known about him except for the scratch below his chin, which he got from when he (at age 3) and his brother went to find Rayquaza, only to find a really aggravated Garchomp. He woke up 2 hours after the attack, only to find himself laying alone in the hospital. It took him a while to recooperate from the attack. He had cut from school to explore the region. After he thought he was ready to go out into the world, his baby sister was born. The next day he set out to get his first pokemon, a baby Gible. After exploring the region, he had eventually found his baby Gible. The poor little pokemon was all alone, so Raiko had taken it home with him and had been with it ever since, at the daycare, until it became a Garchomp. The two never traveled without the other.

Pokemon:

Name: Warrick

Species: Garchomp

Personality: Very aggresive and also at the same time compassionate. Because of his nature, Hasty, he often acts on impulse, and does things without thinking about them first.

History: As I said earlier, he was caught underneath the Cycling Road, all alone. Raiko took him in and raised him up to a Garchomp, and still Garchomp is thankful for his rescue.

Description: Warrick has more than one notches in his wings and back fin, mainly because of all the training the two did together. Warrick is very different from all of the other Garchomps, because of it's urges to fly, it grew wings that could carry it as fast as a Stealth Bomber. Because it grew wings, it's arms had developed even further, becoming as strong as a Charizard's.

Attacks: Thunder, Draco Meteor, Flamethrower, Fly

Name: Stalker Grike

Species: Blastoise

Personality: Grike is very protective of his master, Raiko. Grike will go at any risk to keep his master safe, as with Warrick. Because of his bold nature, he often thinks about situations before rushing into them.

History: Grike was givin to Raiko when he was a kid, so he and Raiko had been growing up together. Raiko's dad had owned Grike first, only because a kid had not wanted his Squirtle egg.

Attacks: Skull Bash, Hydro Pump, Hydro Cannon, Rollout

Last edited:

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
Name: Albert Ledge (Hero)
Description: Albert has a height of 6'2, and has a weight of 61kg. He is almost tall and quite thin. He has sleek dark hair, and he has green eyes but it cannot be seen because he wears his sunglasses a lot. He wears a green shirt with a black vest. He also wears blue jeans and a brown fedora. He also has a belt where he holds his two pokeballs while the other one is tied around his neck (like a pendant)

Personality: Albert is very clever, he thinks before he acts. He is very confident on what he will do. He is brave, kind and sometimes aggressive. He is helpful and never backs down on a fight. He is a typical teen and has a dream of being a good and very kind man. He loves anything except evil. But sometimes he can be very greedy, he is sometimes envy on people that are way cooler than him and cool pokemon but that doesn't stop him from being the best, kind and good man in the whole world.

History: Albert is a rich teen from Sandgem town, and likes to defeat the Sinnoh Elite 4 so that he can be the champion. He has already 8 badges, and is currently waiting until the Elite 4 will accept to challenge him. He started his journey several years ago when he got bored. When he was about to pick Turtwig, Albert's friend took it directly so he had to pick the extra starters (the Hoenn Starters) so he was now starting his journey.

Pokemon

Name: Sceptile

Species: Sceptile

Personality: Serious Nature. He is very serious and is very aggressive. He is very aggressive that he can defeat a Pokemon sometimes with ease. He is very fast and likes to be called "Lord of the Forest"

History: Albert got him as an extra starter and both of them became close friends. After months of training he evolved and then after a gym leader he evolved again. Until this day they are still good friends. Blast, Sceptile, and Blaze are friends.

Attacks:
1. Leaf Blade
2. Leaf Storm
3. Solarbeam
4. Bullet Seed

Description: Sceptile is based off of a lizard. Sceptile has six orbs on its back and a palm-tree-branch-like tail. It can leap through trees at ease.

Name: Blast

Species: Blastoise

Personality: Brave Nature. He is very brave. He is sometimes peaceful that he can stop fights. He is very slow but very powerful. Sometimes aggressive and never gives up but will only give up if he cannot do it anymore

History: Albert got him when a trainer released him because it was weak. Albert found him and caught him. After some training Blast evolved. Blast, Sceptile, and Blaze are friends.

Attacks:
1. Hydro Pump
2. Surf
3. Hydro Cannon
4. Aqua Tail

Description: Blast is a large, bipedal, blue tortoise with a brown shell and two water cannons that jut out of the top of its shell. The cannons can be withdrawn inside the shell, or rotated to point backwards; this enables Blast commence jet assisted rams.

Name: Blaze

Species: Blaziken

Personality: Hasty Nature (but everyone thinks it’s hardy and brave). He is very brave. He is very fast in running and can defeat enemies with speed and power (just like Manny Pacquiao). He never listens to any pokemon, he only listens to Albert.

History: Albert got him when Albert got him when he captured a weak shiny Magikarp. A man was eager to trade his Combusken because Combusken never listens to his master so he accepted the trade. After a time Combusken evolved but still did not listen until an accident happened so Albert saved him. Until then Blaze trusted him. Blast, Sceptile, and Blaze are friends.

Attacks:
1. Blaze Kick
2. Fire punch
3. Vacuum Wave
4. Sky Uppercut

Description: Blaze appears as if it's wearing a sleeveless jacket on its torso. It has a crest on its head with two points, which resembles a letter "V". It also has long hair behind its head and a small face almost completely covered in feathers. Its strong, muscular legs help it jump up a skyscraper with one kick and with ease. Lastly, it has three fingers on each hand, with what appears to be wristband-like markings on its wrists. These ignite when Blaze is threatened.

(He really has no name) Codename: Agent X

Description: Agent X wears a black tuxedo with a U at the back and X at the front, a black trouser, white gloves, black shoes and sunglasses. X’s uniform is like that since he was a creation of Team Umbraclipse. He has a height of 6’5; also, he has an athletic and muscular build. He is a very good in combat and can jump higher. He has black eyes and sleek black hair.

Personality: X is very intelligent, he thinks before he acts. He is very confident on what he will do. He is brave, has no mercy and very aggressive. He is helpful and never backs down on a fight. He will never follow anyone except all of the people in Team Umbraclipse. When he fights he usually acts as a kangaroo with boxing gloves and kung fu. He can be good for any mission that he takes.

History: He is a super military weapon that was created from human DNA and Kangaroo DNA. The Kangaroo DNA was only used as his fighting style but also learned Kung-fu. He was made by Team Galactic so that he can defeat anyone that stands in his way. The police raided Team Galactic’s Lab. Fearing that he could not see anymore his creation Cyrus made him go to cryogenic sleep then he placed him in a refrigerator then he was buried under the now building of Team Umbraclipse. The leader found him and awakened him. After he was awakened the leader asked him if he would join his new Team Umbraclipse. X accepted so that he could be evil, find more about his history and to do what he was meant to do.

Pokemon:

Name: Agent Z (no meaning)

Species: Infernape

Personality: Brave Nature. Z is a powerful Infernape that like X can jump higher than a Blaziken and is good in combat. He is very brave and can defeat enemies with his power punches.

History: Z was cloned from Infernape DNA that Cyrus got from one of his servant’s pokemon. After cloning he placed this Pokemon in X while in cryogenic sleep. After X was awakened both of them became quick friends so ever since then Z and X were friends

Attacks: Fire punch, Blaze Kick, Overheat, Close Combat

Description: Z’s body is a brownish-red color and it has a large flame on its head. The tail flame it had like a Monferno has disappeared. Z wears a gold chest ring in place of a chest plate. It also has gold shoulder pads, knee pads and wrist bands. The blue and red markings it had on its forehead like a Monferno has now changed to a deep blood-red color. Its hands, feet, and inner ears are blue. It uses its hands and feet to pull off special fighting attacks. It is most competitive when it comes to speed.

Name: Agent D (means Death or Dead)

Species: Feraligatr

Personality: Brave Nature. D is very Brave and Muscular too. He is very brave enough but bails out when it comes to electric or grass pokemon. He can be very mischievous and is very aggressive.

History: D was found when X was walking in the woods. He saw D battling hundreds of Pokemon and only D was standing while the others fell. X captured him proving X that D is powerful enough to beat a pokemon.

Attacks: Hydro Pump, Aqua Tail, Blizzard, Earthquake

Description: D is a big, bulky Pokémon, more used for swimming than for walking on land. When this Pokémon does venture out of water, it crawls on all fours in order to move faster. However, when they are hunting or fighting, they are surprisingly agile and fast. The fact that D is a cold-blooded Pokémon means that they need to be where they can adjust their body temperatures accordingly. D has a large, powerful jaws which are able to cause heavy damage. D also has large scales on it's arms, tail, and legs, the latter of which give the appearance of pockets.

Name: Agent HP (means heavy & powerful)

Species: Torterra

Personality: Brave Nature. He is also brave and acts like he is the greatest of all. He is very heavy and will give up when he could not take it anymore. He is aggressive to anyone and is loyal to noone except X.

History: HP was given to him as a gift when the Leader of Team Umbraclipse realized that he was strong.

Attacks: Wood Hammer, Leaf Storm, Eathquake, Solarbeam
Description: Looks like a normal looking Torterra but has many scars and wounds from his battles with the Leader of Team Umbraclipse.

Son_of_Shadows

Alright. Accepted. Guys, the RPG has officially started, so anyone who has been accepted may post in the thread. I suggest giving your location and character name at the start of each post, just as a reminder.

Mowz

Eh.
I'll try. I hope it's not too late!

Name: Chris Tallinn
Description: Somewhat tall and very light. Not exactly in good shape... Long, dark blonde hair, glasses. Usually wears a red shirt with jeans, but wears a jacket in colder areas. Always has a blue backpack. Allergic to peanuts and pollen.

Personality: Usually cheerful, but can be stoic. Quite smart. He often tries to tell a good joke. Sometimes he does, but usually his attempt at humor is terrible. He is quite gullible, somewhat timid, but sometimes brave. Not really a fan of boats on stormy days.

History: Born on Four Island, his father was killed by a drunk driver before he was born. His mother always helped out at the day care center there. He always enjoyed exploring the island's ice caves, where he met his first Pokémon. He went to Sinnoh to gain the badges at 11 years of age.

Pokémon

Weavile
Moves: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Night Slash, Strength
Personality: Hasty natured. He often is lost in thought. Likes to walk with Chris rather than stay in its Poke ball. Surprisingly for a Dark Pokémon, he is a very honest Pokémon. Weavile has the gift of human speech, but tends not to speak it in front of strangers.
History: Weavile was found as a Sneasel by Chris in the ice caves when Chris was 9 years old. Sneasel was in a sickly condition, and Chris carefully brought him to the Day Care center where he was nursed back to health. Chris would often visit Sneasel while he was sick. When he healed, he and Chris had developed an unbreakable bond. While in their travels in Sinnoh, they stumbled upon a Razor Claw. Chris asked if Sneasel wanted to evolve and he said yes (he learned to speak at an earlier time). Upon evolving, Weavile gained a generous stat boost. They have had numerous adventures since then.
Description: He is like any other Weavile, but the gem on his head is blue.

Rage(Gyarados)
Moves: Waterfall, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rage, Ice Fang
Personality: Rash natured. Always likes to get in the last laugh and fight to the end. He is not always loyal to Chris. He sees Weavile as a rival.
History: He was found when Chris was on his way to Sinnoh on a cruise boat. When he was spotted, many trainers came onto the deck, wanting a Gyarados of their own. Weavile’s Blizzard (forgotten for Ice Punch later on) froze Rage’s midsection and did enough damage for Chris to catch him.
Description: Just a normal Gyarados.

Edit:
Zap (Raichu)(female)
Moves: Thunder, Rain Dance, Surf, Grass Knot
Personality: Hardy natured. Zap is very fast and full of energy, and somewhat mischevious. She will often try to steal things from right under the owner's nose, and is quite good at it.
History: She was found by Chris attempting to steal from a Trainer's bag on Rt. 212. Seeing her speed and to protect the other Trainer, Chris threw a Great Ball and caught her.
Description: Just a normal Raichu.
Note: Zap will be caught during the RPG.

Last edited:

Son_of_Shadows

Don't worry Mowz, you're not too late at all. You've filled the 9th spot. Hmm... Well, PM me your intended 'mon, and I'll think about it.

One spot left!

Pikachu_2008

Name: May
Description: She is 5"2 and weighs 100 pounds, she wears short tank to and pants with white shoes, she also has a cape to cover her face
Personality: She very shy but will stand up for others when she gets to know them, she very smart when she has to be. She funny most of the time, She very clever, when you get on her bad side it's very hard to get off it
History:She was 5 she found a pichu hurt she brong it home to hekp it, when she was 10 that pichu evoled into pikachu, S which may named sparky, she started her jounry with sparky she was going to be a trainer but was never good doing that so she went to be a breeder with her sparky,

And your Pokemon:

Name:Sparky

Species: Pikachu

Personality:She very shy, around people she doesn' know. Sparky not very smart but she stands up for may

History: She was found hurt after she was beat up by other trainer but she was brought home by may, she grew to love her

Attacks:
Volt tackle, Iron tail, Thunder, Quick attack

Description: Sparky is a pink spikachu

Last edited:

Son_of_Shadows

That profile really isn't big enough... Please increase the length of your history and personality, please. If you don't, I can't accept you.

Name: Julie Genroche (Villian)

Description: Julie has a tall lean, almost dominating body structure. Her face is long, with a pointed chin and angled eyebrows. Her black hair drapes flowingly over her long neck and square shoulders. Her tight, prominently cut Umbraclipse tee shirt accents her generous endowments. There is an appreciable gap between her shirt and her medium cut, fluid skirt. Her dark pantyhose, accenting her pale skin, lead to tall high heeled boots.

Personality: Her demanding, royal like nature is what people see when they first meet her. However, she will still willingly put aside her ego for the better of a friend. She expects the same thing back of course. Secretly, she is almost always worried about failure; it is her worst fear. Therefore she keeps up her Infallible guise, hoping to cover up her own insecurities.

History: Julie comes from a higher class family in France; she has a noticeable accent because of it as well. As many from such a background, she resented the ease of her living, and jumped at the challenge of being a trainer. Unfortunately, her starter, an oddish, was badly beaten almost as soon as she started out on her quest. She swore it would never happen again, and began to search for a way to make that so. A few weeks later, she found Team Umbraclipse, and their offer of power, which was naturally irresistible for her. For nearly eight years, she's been slowly working her way up through the ranks.

Team:

Name: Mme. Champignon (Madame for short) ♀
Species: Vileplume
History: Mme. Champignon was Julie's first pokémon, but has changed little since they first met (other than being renamed from Mlle. Herbe). Her forward right leaf was cut off in the aforementioned battle, and has remained a scar ever since.
Personality: She remains loyal, but has a certain set of morals, that often prevent her from doing the commands of Julie when they turn to be despicable. However, she shares Julies absolute fatality in the need to win pokébattles.
Attacks: Poisonpowder, Stun Spore, Mega Drain, Aromatherapy
Description: More squat than most vileplumes, she tends to stay still and stare down the oponent, until she is signaled to attack. She also has the previously mentioned scar, cut horizontally across the equivalent petal.

Name:M. Foudre ♂
Species: Raichu
History: After seizing a store of thunder stones, using extralegal means of course, she was rewarded a piece of the contraband and a pikachu to go with it. She immediately evolved him, and has known him only as a raichu.
Personality: Foudre is chaotic and dangerous, always wanting to pick a fight. A dangerous and cunning fighter, he tends to be always moving, circling. With little patience, he is often known for overkill in battle
Attacks:Thunderbolt, Zap Cannon, Agility, Quick Attack
Description: He is not the typical raichu, with his venomous eyes and unkempt fur. He has a foreboding, evil air about him. His abnormal height and strength contribute to this.

Name: Mlle. Corde ♀
Species: Tangela
History: Corde is the only pokémon Julie ever caught; she met it just outside Pastoria city. Even after she nearly crippled it, she didn't realize how rare it was. It wasn't until after Corde lashed a vine whip on Julie's turned back that she was convinced it would make a good member of her team.
Personality: As seen in her personality, Corde is a cheater and a backstabber. She takes perverse joy in the suffering of the pokémon she subdues, often elongating their suffering of a clealy defeated pokémon with bind.
Attacks: Bind, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder, Vine Whip
Description: Upon one's initial inspection of Corde, one would never expect her devious nature. She has happy eyes, and bright red shoes. Her vines are abnormally well kept, and she seems to have a virtuous disposition.

Hope you still have room for one more villain, they seemed to need some help. I know it's kinda late, but it seemed like the story is in a nice transition in which I could join in easily.

Son_of_Shadows

That's fine. DEFINITELY accepted for 2 reasons: 1) You're Tearen's brother, and he promises me you're competent, and 2) You're playing the only female character. I like the profile as well. Impressive, though I'm not entirely sure Raichu gets Zap Cannon...