• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Wrath of Regigigas

Son_of_Shadows

Joshua - Undersea Base - Locker Room

"I'd explain about the skirt, but, well, frankly, it's embarrassing," Joshua said as Nero examined him. He shifted uncomfortably, even as Nero led him towards the locker room. Pulling on the black trousers, and coat, Joshua found his fellow Admin probing his loyalties.

"I know what you mean. When one can't trust one's own side, who can one trust? The so-called "good guys" are actually little more than cold-blooded killers. I figured I needed to get out of there, before I became like them.

"However, the fact of the matter is, I have no intention of defecting from Team Umbraclipse. They've given me power as an admin. Besides... You and I both know that we're going to win this war. With Regigigas' power, nothing can stand in the good doctor's way... I figured I should get with the winning side," he chuckled.

"So, Dr. Shade mentioned an Admin... Genroach, was it? Who's that, then?" The coat was a little big, and came down almost to his ankles. But it gave him a feeling of power, and he liked it. Black is so my colour. he thought.

Julie walked out of the women's changing room. It was nice to be clean after all of that work and stink. She felt better; she felt pretty again. Dr. Shade had called them in, but at least now the work would be indoors. She walked down the hall working her way to the laboratory when she saw Nero guiding a youth.

She approached and said, “Bon soir, Nero. And who eez zis?” She looked him over quickly, “Mon Dieu, you are Josh!”

“Yep, he's on our side now,” Nero informed, “Well, at least he says so.”

“Oh, and why is he carrying a skirt?” she asked.

“It was his arrival attire,” Nero said.

Julie stared blankly for a moment and then held back a snicker and cooed, “Oh I bet you were so cute, tu petit mignon enfant.”

“Oh come now Julie; you shouldn't tease. He is an admin after all.” Nero said, “Oh, and Josh, this is Admin Genroche.”

Julie held out her hand and said, “Sorry and enchanté.”

Son_of_Shadows

Joshua - Route 223 - Undersea Base

"Enchante indeed, ma cherie," he said pleasantly, kissing the outstretched hand, grateful that he'd paid attention in French class. He was pretty sure "mignon" meant "cute", and "enfant" was child. She was mocking him, not that he could really blame her, though it was somewhat irritating. Ignoring it, he decided to be professional.

"I'm Admin Colquhoun, but you may call me Joshua. Et toi, I don't suppose you have a first name to which I may refer, mademoiselle?" he asked.

He sensed a general feeling of mistrust in the hallway, figuring Nero and Admin Genroche had their suspicions about him. Still, he'd prove himself. He was loyal to Umbraclipse. He was loyal to the doctor. And he was loyal to his new comrades.

Son_of_Shadows

Chapter Eight - Assault on the Undersea Base

George - Eterna Forest - Old Chateau

George held his head in his hands. He, Albert, the Gallade Joshua had spoken with, and Chris were now back at the table. Strakk had left them after shooting Albert. Fortunately, George's Blissey had been able to heal the wound, and his Probopass had extracted the bullet with its power of magnetism. Blissey and Rotom were doing their best to comfort their master, but it was having no effect. Joshua was gone. His son was gone. He'd left for the base, presumably to infiltrate solo. They had to proceed, lest Team Umbraclipse rule the world. Joshua would need back-up.

"Gents, it's time we move out. Albert, I take it that your submarine is at your house. Sandgem, I think you said? Very well then, we go!" George led the way out to his car. Fortunately, it had back seats, which were taken by Chris and Gallade. Albert had the front, and George was driving.

Hold on boy... We're coming.

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
Albert went out of the car and went inside his helicopter.
"Meet you guys in my home! Bye!"
The helicopter took off and got back to his home in less than 5 minutes. Albert then ran to his jet and loaded the Sub-pedo II on his second jet and looked at the jet.
"Butler repaint this at once! Into color black while I do something upstairs". Albert went up and started printing fake ID's. He placed all of the people who will go's name and went then he wore Jerry Merchant's uniform and ID and placed the fake ID's in the storage room of his jet.
The butler said to Albert "Sir! I have finished painting your jet Sir!"
"Thank you! Come on George and the others were losing time."

Son_of_Shadows

OOC: What have I told you about grammar? Sorry to nitpick, but it just bugs the hell out of me.

---

George - Sandgem Town

"Albert, I was under the impression that we would be infiltrating the base via submarine. Use your head." They had arrived in Sandgem. Preparations were complete. They were finally going. Time to move out.

"Boys, this won't be easy. There's a chance we'll be horribly killed. So, good luck!" George smiled as he climbed into the submarine. Shaped like a Sharpedo, it seemed to be gliding with ease through the strong currents. George had Blissey, Rotom and Probopass attached to his belt, figuring they'd be in for one hell of a fight.

The Undersea Base was soon within sight. Albert docked the submarine, and the allies entered. Garbed in the proper uniforms, they had the advantage of surprise, but it still wouldn't be easy...

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
Albert - Undersea Base

"So where do we start finding Joshua and the Regigigas"
Albert said to George.
"I think we should start in that room. Room 101."
Albert then entered the room and found grunts sitting in the sofa.

"Hello there! I am Jerry Merchant. I lost my way so where do you find the place where Regigigas is being kept."

"I really don't know!!"

"As you were gentlemen."

Albert left the room and then went to George.
"He isn't there. And he doesn't know Regigigas' room."
Then Albert went to Room no. 521

Tearen the Absol

Carpe Noctem
"Right." Nero said, after all the preliminary niceties had been exchanged. "No doubt your previous...ehr...allies will be converging on this base in some half thought through attempt at foiling our pay rolls. As such, it is only prudent we use our intelligence, for it is the one boon they so dearly lack."

"Not to mention, they're in our house now. I want each of you with at least another two agenst when patrolling the halls. Pack heat. No doubt the murdering idiots will try their damndest to sweep through here uncontested." Nero added, marching the two other Admins down to the equipment room. Inside was enough ordanance to fight a small war. In light of not desiring any escalation from what Nero was already armed with, he didn't help himself to the litany of goodies inside.

"Only Admins have access to this room. If anyone besides us is in here, eliminate them...but I digress. There are six floors to this base. That gives each of us two. I'll patrol the middle levels, Joshua, you patrol the docking floor and the personnel floor. Julie, that leaves you to look after the engineering and laboratories. Remember, they'll probably be disguised as Umbraclipse. Be careful. Use your head and your environment. Move out." Nero finished with a nod of his head to each. As they seperated, Nero spoke into the comm system.

"Attention all Umbraclipse agents on board. Return to your quarters immediatly. Repeat. All Umbraclipse personnel, aside from those crucial to the operation of Regigigas, return to your quarters. That is all. Message ends."

There Nero mused to himself That'll either keep them isolated or targeted. Hah, they should have thought more about this.

Son_of_Shadows

Joshua - Undersea Base

"Speaking of pay rolls, how much is the salary in this little organisation... The doctor didn't mention it." Joshua chuckled. He took a small handgun from the weapons room. He stroked the cold steel, and it felt good. Still, he couldn't help Nero, brilliant as his plan was, was being slightly hypocritical. He called Joshua's ex-allies "murdering idiots", and yet he'd led him and Julie to the weapons room. Could he use the gun to kill his old allies, and his father? Somehow, he doubted it. Joshua made up his mind to aim for non-vital areas. That meant the legs and arms.

He was alone now, and on the personnel floor. The hallways were largely deserted. He was paranoid that someone would jump out at him any second, and he'd have to use the deadly weapon in his hand, which he pointed in front of him.

---

Dr. Shade - Laboratory

The doctor was beginning to sweat. Regigigas' spasms were becoming worse. Slow Start was wearing off, slowly but surely. He heard Nero's message over the comms system, and wondered what the hell he was doing.

"No-one in this laboratory is leaving!" he yelled, as several grunts made for the door. "I need that crown finished yesterday!" The crown. The most important part of the plan. It would allow the doctor to control Regigigas without capturing it. There was probably no-one in the organisation good enough to defeat the creature at full strength, except possibly the admins. The doctor had already decided he wouldn't take that risk though. No more risks.

---

George - Undersea Base

George pulled Albert out of the room he tried to enter. He knew that wasn't the way. Rotom had been urging it from inside the Pokeball. George released the small ghost into the hall.

"Rotom, which way to the laboratory?"

The small ghost squeaked, and led the way upstairs to the personnel floor. As you might expect, they soon came across Joshua... but he was pointing a gun at them.

Her small respite now finished, she quickly left the in base pokécenter. Her pokémon healed, she hurried to the crew's quarters. She had had a run in with theses jokers before, she knew she was going to need back up. Four lackeys immediately came to mind, Jeff Greene, Cristian Ura, Megan Trower and Emily Stone. They were all proficient trainers, but, more importantly, she knew their faces extremely well. Once they were were assembled she equipped them all with standard rifles and potions.

Julie divided themselves into two groups, two for engineering, two for the labs, with the remaining one taking a break. Megan was grouped with her in the laboratories; Julie wanted to be absolutely sure they were well protected and trusted no one but herself for the job. Megan, besides her houndoom's and lunatone's ability to face a larger variety of foes, was with her as a distraction.

-As t'écouté à propos d'Mark et Eli?

-Ys ont fini eux relations, n'est-ce pas?

-Ouais, mais c'est les vieux nouvelles. Ys ont un rendez-vous demain soir.

-Mais non, si vite?

The two chattered down the hall

Son_of_Shadows

George/Joshua - Undersea Base

"D-don't move!" Pathetic was a word that came to mind. Joshua had a gun pointed at the group, but his hand was shaking. He wasn't going to use that thing, and everyone in the hall knew it.

"Put it down, son. You don't need to pretend you're with them anymore."

Joshua lowered his gun, and drew a Pokeball instead.

"What are you talking about? I'm an Admin here!" he said, flourishing the long black coat. "I seriously wonder who're the good guys here. You guys are nothing but cold-blooded killers. Need I mention the desert?"

George pointed at the gun. "And how many do you think that's killed?"

"I wasn't going to fire!" Joshua yelled defensively. "Slasher, get him!" he called, releasing the might Ogre Scorp Pokemon inside.

"Rotom, Thunder Wave!" A jolt of electricity wound itself around Slasher, who didn't resist. He couldn't believe his master had turned on his allies like this. Even so, he knew he had no choice but to obey the orders. He broke free of the Thunder Wave, and slashed at Rotom, and the two began to duel, exchanging Thunderbolts and Night Slashes. Joshua would need help to restrain them all.

"Nero, Julie, I found them! I need back-up!" the boy called into a small communicator. George's face paled.

"Chris, Albert, Gallade, go! Find Regigigas and the other three!" George called, gesturing towards the end of the corridor.

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Reteka-Undersea Base.

Reteka was watching the whole thing unfold, it was funny, to all his knowledge Joshua had turned evil.

"I would never have guessed that he would be the traitor I was told about" he chuckled, his chest stinging slightly as he did, he saw Joshua and George locked in a battle, George had ordered Blade, Albert and Chris to go deal with Regigigas.

"Blade, its me Reteka, go with them and do what ever you can, I will deal with this kid" he screamed inside his head he shuffled away from his hiding place just as he heard Joshua call for back up, he yanked a gun from its holster and fired a warning shot that glanced past Joshua.

"The next one goes into you Skull" he roared moving closer and standing besides George,"Return you Pokemon" he yelled to Joshua, cocking the gun as he did.

Feraligatr12

Dr. Black Series
"Alright, I've had my coffee, read the paper, now it's time to get to work..*" Strakk said calmly.

After Strakk had gotten his pokemon back, he went back down to the closest beach from where his old 'ally' Josh had gone. If I were a Umbraclipse scumbag(Thank Arceus I'm not!), where would I hide Regigigas? "Underwater."

"Alrighty, Fenrakk, lets do this." Strakk said and released his Steelix. "Okay, let's get it on!" Strakk laughed and jumped on top of his Steelix. They jumped in the air and Steelix started to dig underground, with Strakk safely hidden on his head.
---------------------
God dammit?! How hard can this F'ing place be to find? Strakk thought angriliy after they had been digging for hours. Then....

"STEELIX!" Fenrakk screeched. "What is it?" Strakk asked. "Alright! We've finally found this damn base!" Strakk said as he saw a part of the metal casing in the ground. "Well. All thats left to do know is blow our way in!"

"STEELIX!" Fenrakk roared as he charged up a Stone Edge and released it upon the casing. Not suprisingly, it burst a hole straight through. They slid right up and through the hole, and found themselves straight in the middle of a strange scene. Josh was holding a gun at his father, and Gallade, Chris and Albert were standing right behind him. It seemed that Albert, George, Chris and Gallade were stuck between two imposing threats. Josh had dropped the gun as the two came barreling through the hole.

"Well, well, well. What have we got here?" Strakk said as he called his Steelix back and grabbed his Lancer off of his back strap. "HA! I remember when you called me a murderer. Look's like the name's been pinned on you!" Strakk laughed. "Alright, hands on your head. Now, all of you! The Snowpoint police have a large sum of bucks on your heads, and thats an amount that I would like to get my hands on."

He had stared at the group for a while, then said, "PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD OR I'LL BLOW YOUR ****ING HEADS OFF!" Strakk was getting annoyed. Josh had just called out his Drapion, so Strakk thought he would try to even the odds. He pulled his Premier ball out of his back pocket (he got rid of his armor after he had healed his pokemon) and called out King Teridax.

"Tyranitar!" he roared. "Alrighty then. Teridax, defend the Rotom. I want this Drapion to go down with my help. I hope to Arceus that reinforcements don't show up!
---------------------------
*for those of you who don't know, this quote is from an old movie called the Thief and the Cobbler

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Reteka-Undersea base.

"****ing hell, Strakk, can you ****ing leave it" Reteka roared firing his gun three times at the cyborg, destroying the straps holding it to his shoulder knocking his lancer from his hand.

"The next one will embed its self in your brain" he yelled motioning to George to get behind him.

"Both of you put your Pokemon back in their ****ing balls, or else I'll shoot you both" he yelled again, picking up the Lancer.

"This gun is stupid" he muttered dropping a Pokeball that gave way to his Torterra,"Smash this thing Terra" he muttered dropping it by the Torterra's feet and watching as it smashed the gun.

"Now return your Pokemon, I didn't almost die just for you two to ruin my plans" he said his voice barely audible, his eyes narrowed, he ripped off his cloak, showing his face and what had been under the cloak, his face was covered in scars, and a sword as tall as Reteka and wider to, he undid the clasps holding it in place and it hit the ground with an all mighty thud.

"Get you Pokemon in their balls now" he roared reaching behind him and slicing his sword over his head and into the ground in front off him leaving a small crater in the steel in front and behind him.

Last edited:

Feraligatr12

Dr. Black Series
"I'm gonna make you eat those F'ing words." Strakk growled. "That was my last f*cking lancer." Strakk pulled out his boltok pistol and aimed it straight at Reteka, lining it up straight between his eyes. "Don't worry. This'll improve your looks."

Strakk had been standing there facing Reteka or a few minutes gun aimed in the same spot. He had started to sweat, and came up with a better idea. I'll flood this f'ing place.

He aimed his gun straight at the wall and fired a clip at the wall. "I'll see you *****es in hell." Strakk laughed coldly as he recalled his pokemon and put on his helmet(It has the capability to turn water into breathable oxygen.). He jumped up into the on coming water, and swam out. He reached another port of the base, and pistoled his way in. Unfortunatly, he shot himself straight into the room of a few Umbrclipse agents.

"Oh this is just perfect." Strakk said to himself and dropped his gun.

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Reteka-Undersea base.

"****ing *******" Reteka roared as Strakk swam off leaving them all to die.

"I have had enough of him, next time I see him he's dead" he muttered clipping the sword back onto his back before returning Torterra.

"Ok now its time for my friend to save us all" he muttered enlarging a Pokeball," Kino your up" he cried throwing the Pokeball causing a large yellow coloured Pokemon to arrise.

"Ala-Kazam!" it yelled as it emerged.

"Kino use your psychic to stop the water from drowning us and then plug the whole with something ok" he said reloading his gun and watching as the Pokemon got to work blocking all the water and plugging the whole with one of the bits of the discarded lancer.

"Thank you Kino" Reteka said returning him to his ball, "As for you Joshua, what the **** are you doing with them" he yelled all the anger of the past two weeks since his "death" flowing out of him.

Tearen the Absol

Carpe Noctem
Nero couldn't stop chuckling to himself. The ignorant fools had assumed themselves so superiour they had forgone any form of planning or common sense, though Nero had learned to exprect such from these ingrates. Did they just think the base was undefensible? Soon after the idiot cyborg departed Nero initiated damage control procedures, sealing Reteka, Joshua and George between two titanium bulkheads. For good measure, he sealed off the air to the chamber as well. No loose in letting loose ends go un cauterized.

As for the wayward Strakk, he had managed to trap himself in a room filled with agents.

"Dispose of the wretch." Nero ordered with a distinct nonchalant tone. The eight agents in the room released their pokemon and engaged Strakk in battle. Even if, in the event that Strakk overcame such long odds, Nero would be waiting. This time, there would be no deliberation. The incompetent cyborg would die.

"God, they're just so...stupid." Nero mused to himself, gazing into a security monitor. It was rare he resorted to such low language, but these people were a special case. Nero watched with guilty pleasure as the two tore eachother to pieces.

"Julie, be advised that our guests have arrived."

Feraligatr12

Dr. Black Series
Dammit. This is not how I expected things to happen. Strakk thought to himself. I got to get rid of the guards so I can make it out of here alive!

He whipped out his Boltok, and dove behind cover. He unloaded 2 rounds of bullets into two agents, obviously killing them. That left 6 more grunts he'd have to deal with. He took out his premier ball that held his Tyranitar. Alright Teridax, let's heat things up!

"Tyranitar! Use Hyperbeam on the Grunts and their pokemon! Knock them out, but don't kill them!" Strakk commanded. He stood up and saw Nero standing behind them, looking ready to catch Strakk if he prevailed against the Grunts. He dropped his boltok, and watched as Teridax defeated all of the Grunt's pokemon.

"Alright then, Nero. Shoot me. Prove to me that you have the guts! You kill me now, you'll just be doing what you called me a couple days back. A murderer. And besides, I don't think that Teridax here would leave you unscathed if you killed me."

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
Albert - Undersea Base

"Yes! No no one saw me! I'll just be on my way to that room where Regigigas is kept." Albert saw a huge door in the middle and Albert entered the room. He saw hundreds of agents lined up. He quickly got out and found another door. There he saw a new agent that was holding the map of the Undersea Base. "Hey! You Agent I want your map. I am Admin Jerry and I want it now!" The Agent gave Albert the map. "Thank you! I'll return it to you." Albert left the room and went to Room 1000 in the hallway of the Personnel Floor. "I thought that this room was just the Janitor's Closet. Oh well!." Albert got in and saw Dr. Shade laughing maniacally. "Uh! Yeah! Hi! Shade"

Last edited:

Son_of_Shadows

OOC: robincool, you're god-modding. Nero's bulkheads were made of TITANIUM. World's hardest metal? If a compound that burns at 2500 degrees Celsius (thermite, for anyone who cares) can't destroy it, there's no way your Blaziken could have. Do it again, and you're out. Honestly, I've been too damn lenient with this...

Joshua - Undersea Base

"DAMN YOU, NERO!" he yelled, not caring if he heard. There was no way out, thanks to the bulkheads, that his so-called ally had raised. He recalled Slasher, in favour of Torrent. The Empoleon was his strongest Pokemon, so he might have a chance. It used Flash Cannon to blast the bulkhead, but it simply had no effect. Joshua felt his air supply beginning to run out. Nero had cut off the air. Great, he wouldn't drown, he'd just suffocate. Joshua dropped to his knees, choking.

George looked around. Joshua was on the floor, the newcomer had stopped them drowning, but they would still die... Unless...

"R-Rotom... Get inside the system... lower the bulkheads..." That was all he could muster. They were turning blue. Rotom, being a ghost, didn't need air, and the tiny spook darted into a wire with his power over electricity. Of course, he had no idea which wire he was looking for. Rotom moved through them frantically, trying desperately to save his master. Various things happened in the base. The microwave in the break room blew; lights flickered on and off, a couple of computers had their hard drives wiped, but, eventually, Rotom found the correct wire. Shorting it out caused the bulkheads to lower, and air rushed back into the chamber. Joshua, George and Torrent breathed deeply. They were safe. Joshua was first to his feet.

"Torrent, Ice Beam." The icy ray blasted out, freezing Reteka's Alakazam. "Now... Recall your Pokemon, and hands in the air, or I'll shoot you both in the legs. Whatever works."

George couldn't believe it. He and Reteka had just saved his life, and he was pointing his pistol at them. Ungrateful little wretch. Still, George did as he was told, and motioned for Reteka to do likewise.

---

Dr. Shade - Laboratory

The reason Albert had seen the doctor laughing was because the crown was finally complete. By use of a small crane, he lowered it onto Regigigas' head. Now, it was completely under his control. There was no more need for the cage, but he may as well allow the king to save its energy. Several grunts had taken away its servants' cages for safekeeping. Everything was finally coming into place...