• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Wrath of Regigigas

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Reteka-Undersea Base

Reteka was choking, Nero had turned of the air and now Joshua had frozen Kino.

"Now... Recall your Pokemon, and hands in the air, or I'll shoot you both in the legs. Whatever works." he was saying

"Sure, sure" Reteka said pulling out Kino's Pokeball and returning the Pokemon, he put the Pokeball back onto his belt and whipped his gun out of the Holster.

"Now how about you drop you gun, before I do something that I honestly don't want to do" Reteka said his voice and eyes cold and hard, whilst doing this he was psychically talking with Blade," Teleport behind Joshua and knock him unconscious please maybe a light focus punch"

"Yes Master" Blade replied carrying out the actions, moments later, Reteka was dragging an unharmed and unarmed Joshua towards Regigigas room, he heard laughing.

"I think we should hurry George.

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
Albert - Undersea Base

Albert saw a crown lowered and placed in Regigigas' head. "Dr. Shade? When will we start attacking because I am kind of bored here or we will just be sitting like ducks here. Come on! I want to see his almighty power." Albert said. Albert got out and returned the map to the Agent.

"Thanks I owe ya one!" Albert said.

The Agent responded "You're welcome!"

Suddenly due to the battle a light bulb fell and was falling right above the Agent.

"Ack! Get out of the way."

The Agent then ran to Albert's side.

"Thank you Jerry. My name is Agent Albert. How can I ever repay you"

Albert was amazed. The agent's name was the same as his.

"Uh! Would you mind doing some little errands like defeating a traitor named Agent Nero and a guy named Strakk.''

The agent then responded "Not a problem...My Pokemon Rhyperior, Machamp and Venasaur can stop them."

"Thank you! Find them and kill them please"

"OK...Sure I'll do it! I'll die for it"

Jerry (me) and Albert left and Jerry went inside Regigigas' Room.
Meanwhile.....

Albert (not me) - Undersea Base

"Ok first I enter service counter." Albert went to the Service Counter and said to the clerk. "Could you track Agent Nero in that human detector/security cam thingy." The clerk gave him the address. "Room 555. Well I'll be there." Albert got in and saw a guy threatening another guy. He then took his Tec-9's (He is holding 2) and pointed it on Nero's head and Strakk's heart . "Don't move or I'll kill you all. Go! Rhyperior guard this door. And Venausaur immobilize the Tyranitar with Frenzy Plant then wrap him using your Vine Whip. Now I'm gonna kill one of you but I must pick who I must kill. So give me a reason why I shouldn't kill you and why I need to kill the other guy so you first Nero."

Last edited:

Mowz

Eh.
Chris had nowhere else to go when the call came to return to quarters, so there he was, in room 317, with another grunt fuming.

"D*mn you, newbie! Get a f*cking map!"

"I'm sorry. Is it okay if I stay here for now?" Chris asked.

"No, kid! Out!" Sensing hostility, Chris left the room and wandered along the corridors of the base. He eventually found a metal door with a window. Peering in, he gasped. There was Regigigas. The elemental golems were caged and forming a triangle around their king. A crown was lowered onto its head, which began to glow. Dr. Shade, or somebody important-looking to Chris, pushed a button on a small remote control in his hand. A loud, booming voice was heard.

Regi... The king had awoken. It started to step off its pedestal. The Umbraclipse plot was at its climax. There was no way out of it now... but to fight. He whispered a command to Rage, and the Gyarados quietly performed a few Dragon Dances, then charged with Waterfall. The move collided, and for a moment all involved thought that the water dragon might win. Then, Regigigas grabbed Rage and threw him against the far wall.

Tearen the Absol

Carpe Noctem
A wicked smile stretched across Nero's face. The fool was daring Nero to shoot him. Nero hadn't gotten to his position by letting opputunities pass him by.

"Such a bold mistake, after all this. Ciao." Nero trained the magnum on Strakks head and pulled the trigger. A milisecond later, the cyborg teen was lying on the ground with a gaping hole in his head. He had been right about one thing though. The tyranitar was not happy. It loosed a lamenting roar so loud, it shook the metal hallway. Nero stared the brute straight in the eyes.

"Creed, remove him." Nero said calmly. The Tentacruel burst from her great ball and screeched loudly at the rocky monster in front of her.

"Brine, and then poison jab." Nero said. He spat on the ground in front of Strakk's corpse and chuckled.

"You know, your master was never really smart, at all." Nero said to the behemoth. It loosed another roar and lunged at Nero, but was blasted back by a deluge from Creed. She the proceded to leap at the Tyranitar and sink her venemous tentacles into it's hide one by one. The pain from the monster was palpable. Nero stepped out of the door way and let the hatches close, so that the room would flood. Even if the Tyranitar was so mighty, Nero doubt it could breathe underwater.

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
Albert (not me) - Undersea Base

"That's it! Time to shoot you!" Albert shot Nero in the head multiple times with his Tec-9 and then his Venausaur used Vine Whip on the Tentacruel and Rhyperior attacked some of the grunts that tried to assist Nero. "If you're not yet dead I'll have to shoot you in the heart...Nope you're worthless." Albert shot his legs and hands. "Now you can't walk." Albert returned all of his Pokemon and got out of the room with ease. He then went to Jerry. "Hey Jerry! Nero killed Strakk while I killed him so let's go" Albert raided the room but he was killed. Jerry took his guns secretly and placed it in his pockets. "Poor Agent...I'll avenge him if i have to." He then looked at Chris whose Gyarados was thrown to the wall.

Son_of_Shadows

OOC: What the hell?! Two of you guys just shot someone?! COULD YOU HAVE RUN THIS BY ME FIRST?! Aye-aye-aye... God, I need my coffee...

Tearen the Absol

Carpe Noctem
OOC: He Robincool...wasn't your character down on the laboratory level...and now he's just randomly on the fourth floor. Revise plz. Oh, and if you're feeling moody about Strakk's death...he ain't so completely dead quite. We had a lil chit chat.

Bearing those three things in mind, would you please revise?

Son_of_Shadows

OOC: I'm sorry. Actually, that's just not true. robincool, I'm sick of your god-modding, bad grammar, and the fact that you haven't listened to a single word I've said. YER OUT!!

Feraligatr12

Dr. Black Series
OOC: okay, jus' gonna' ignore all that crap.....
-----------------------------------------------

A shot rang out through the hallways. F*ck.

Strakk fell to the ground, supposedly dead. Teridax looked at his master and let out a roar so loud, it shook the hallways of the base. No...it can't be......he can't be dead... Teridax thought.

He was getting pelted one hit right after another from the kid's Tentacruel. Enough of this! he roared. As soon as the next tentacle came barreling at Teridax, he grabbed it with his clawed hands. He drug the Tentacruel closer and closer until he was face to face with it. Get out of my face, cretin. Teridax said to it and hurled it up against the wall. "TYRANITAR!" Teridax roared and charged up a hyper beam. He launched it at the wall, and blew a hole straight through it. He walked out, carrying Strakk's supposedly dead body.

Supposedly dead. Supposedly. If you were close enough to him, you could hear a faint crackling noise, and sparks. From the bullet that had hit his head, it impaled itself right onto a chip in his head, mainly the chip that controls his memory.

I will return....

Son_of_Shadows

OOC: Stabberz, bunnying. So, I'm just gonna ignore that last part...

---

Joshua&George - Undersea Base

George spoke first. "Reteka, I suggest you press on. I'll discipline my son. Probopass, you're up!" he called, releasing the Pokemon with a magnetic nose. Joshua attempted to recall Torrent, keeping his gun trained on Reteka. However, he was stopped by Probopass's Magnet Pull.

"Hmm, so Torrent's locked in? Fine."

"Flash Cannon!" they both called. The area around them completely dimmed, both Pokemon seemed to disappear, before rays of pure light shot out. Torrent's blasted into Probobpass, but because of its weight, it was not knocked back very far. Probopass's ray, was not aimed at Torrent. It hit Joshua's hand, sending his gun crashing into a wall. It broke. Joshua's hand ached.

"You jerk! How could you do that to your own son!"

George ignored this. "Go, Reteka! Probopass, Earth Power!"

Mowz

Eh.
OOC: How can you escape from an airless titanium-walled hold exactly?
--------------
The appearance of Chris's Gyarados, Rage, provoked a somewhat delayed burst of gunfire. Many shots ricocheted off the titanium walls, but one landed, alas, in Albert Ledge. A few strayed near Chris's hiding place behind the door, but thankfully none came in contact with him or his Pokemon. Meanwhile, Rage and Regigigas continued to exchange blows. Rage landed a critical hit with Waterfall and sent Regigigas flying into the cage containing Regice. Some of the titanium bars were bent. That gave Chris an idea.
"Rage, follow me!" He had Rage lure Gigas out of the room and further along the halls. Zap (who had been studying an electronic map of the complex) suddenly leaped onto a wall. Regigigas threw a Focus Punch at her, but being faster, dodged the blow, and the king's fist punched clean through the wall, then withdrew it, giving life-saving air to the three within.

Feraligatr12

Dr. Black Series
OOC: sorry it took so long for me to post. been having limited time on the computer.
=========================

Teridax heard a commotion down the hall, and laid his master down on the ground, leaning him up against the wall. With one last tear of good-bye, Teridax ran down the hallway towards the commotion.

"Ohhhh...what hit me?" Strakk groaned. He lifted himself up, feeling a warm liquid on his forehead. He painfully lifted his hand up to his head and pulled it back down. He saw blood on his hand. "Oh, ****. That's not good." He found a hole in his head where the blood was coming from and quickly pulled his finger out. He tore off part of his t-shirt sleev and made a headband out of it. He lifted it over his head, and the bleeding stopped a little bit.

Meanwhile..

Teridax found the other group of kids, and they were being tormented. He had to help. Teridax charged up a hyperbeam and shot it and one spot on the titanium cage. He kept it pressured on one spot, and eventually he broke through. Using all his might, he ripped a larger hole inside the cage. He squeezed in and stood by the kid who had a sword by his side and a face full of scars. Teridax glanced over and glared. He turned away and looked at the other people there. They were Bon's friends.

They were and still are. He knows it deep down. Teridax thought. He planted his feet, indicating that he would aid them, to avenge his master.

Son_of_Shadows

Joshua&George - Undersea Base

As the floor seemed to tear open, rubble blasted out, hitting Torrent for super-effective damage. Joshua was about to order a Grass Knot in retaliation, but at that point, a huge fist crashed through the wall. "Regigigas..." said George in awe, before remembering that this was exactly the opposite of what he'd wanted to happen. "You little idiot! Now we're all screwed!" Through the hole created, they could see Chris and his Raichu, taking on Gigas. Dr. Shade was also approaching. He threw a crown up high, and it landed on the golem's head. He cackled somewhat.

"Nero, Julie, get down here! The king's awake..." he said into a communicator. Joshua noted that he hadn't been included in that transmission. Odd, as he was an Admin...

"Torrent, use Grass Knot to throw Probopass at Raichu." The Empoleon's eyes glowed green, and blades of grass shot out of the floor from nowhere, wrapped around Probopass, and chucked him through the wall. George raced after him, climbing through the hole towards Regigigas, as did Joshua and Torrent.

can i join this

hoenn is not the only place with the 3 regis u know. i got them in platinum no hacks. i have a special regigigas that let me. yah i talk alot i know