• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The WWE Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
This is the WWE Fan Club. This is the club for people who are fans of the WWE. Here we discuss latest news, super stars, PPVs, shows, etc...

To join, just say you want to join. No requirements are needed to join.

Some other misc. stuff you can say when you join is your favorite wrestler, your favorite move, your favorite match/event, etc...

Note: you can talk about other wrestling companies as well (TNA, etc)

Bashing of wrestlers and companies is allowed (Watch out Cena Fans)

Last edited:

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
I'll join cos i love WWE lol. Did Jasmine approve this?

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
jus checking. A bit random but My favourite wrestling move is the Moonsault

S

sebas1o1

WWE rocks, i'll join, my favorite wrestlers are eddie guerrero and rey mysterio, my favorite movesare frog splash and 619, and my favorite kind of matches are cage and over-the-top battle royal matches

S

SuperGroudon

I would like to join

My favorite moves

Three Amigos vertical suplexes
The 619
Frog Splash and Five star frog splash
F-U
Walls of Jericho

My favorite matches
Cage
HIAC
Battle royal

Who do you think will win/retain the WWE championship at Armageddon?

R

Roy Mustang

Heh ok to start a discussion what aree the top 5 finishing moves of all time and the worst Finisher of all time.

Top 5:
1. Canadian Destroyer (Petey Willams)
2. Shooting Star Press (Kidman Raven's Flock Version in WCW)
3. Lodon Calling (Paul London)
4. Styles Clash (A.J Styles)
5. RKO (Randy Orton)

Worst Finisher of all time:
FU (John Cena)

Double-Edge

Rising Trainer
i join, wwe rules, but TNA will be bigger one day

i see a few marks already, always interesting to see what they say

favourite wrestlers (not just WWE)

Raven
Steven Richards
AJ Styles
AL Snow
Mick Foley
Jason Cross
Billy Kidman
Perry Saturn
Dean Malenko
Eddie Guerrero
Christian
Chris Jericho
Chris Beniot
Shelton Benjamin
Tommy Dreamer
Matt Hardy

and many more

favourite matches

Undertaker vs. Michaels - HIAC @ Bad Blood 97
Undertaker vs. Foley - HIAC @ King Of The Ring 98
Shane 'O' vs. Angle - Street Fight @ King Of The Ring 01
Edge/Christian vs. Hardy Boyz - Ladder Match @ Unforgiven 99
Raven vs. AJ Style - Ladder Match for Number One Contendership

S

SparkMark1

I'll join.

My favorite wrestler is Kurt Angle. Heck, he has my favorite theme song too.
I am not the biggest Triple H fan, but I think the Pedigree finisher is great. I think the Unprettier is pretty (no pun intended) cool too!

.TraX.

Bad and Nationwide
I'll join this, wrestling is cool.

The best finishing move in my view is the Pumphandle Drop (Road Dogg did it alot in WCW).

My 5 favourite Current Wrestlers
Tajiri
Raven
Petey Williams
Rey Mysterio
Chris Benoit

I wish Raven wasn't stuck feuding boring people in NWA (Bar Sabu he's been in really crap feuds) seriously he cuts an awesome promo, he wrestles well, he's not retiring yet, he's over as hell, why isn't he getting the KoW job instead of Macho Man Ringrust Randy Savage who hasn't done a match in about 4 years - yeah I know Raven's a heel but he can do a this is for me, not you kind of thing well.

Match of this year.. I think Randy Orton vs Cactus Jack at Backlash with no holds barred, what do you guys think?

Chris Benoit Is 4Real

A Wrestling God
can i join please?

my fav guys are:
benoit
jericho
guerrero
taker
stone cold
orton

and moves are rko, stunner, crossface, frogsplash, overdrive, sharpshooter, figurefour, and the tombstone piledriver

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
wow alot of ppl joined over night =D

anyways imo the strongest finisher is the powerbomb or last ride

the weakest has to be the FU or the RKO as the RKO is just a modified bull dog

navel_fluff

Stone Trainer
I'll join. As many of you know my favourite wrestler is Val Venis, I also like chilly willy from ECW and that guy who was on tough enough and lied about his age, don't know his name though. Do any of you know the names of Edge and Christians themes and who sings them? They are both amazing.
I hope Edge wins the title soon. WWE is going to be on uk tv live next year, whoopee!

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
I'm joining!

I'll join because I like WWE....why not?
Favourite Wrestlers=Ric Flair,Kurt Angle,Undertaker,Rhyno,RVD,Booker T,Chris Benoit,HBK,Eugene,Regal,Eddie Guerrero,Kidman and I think JBL is a great Heel, people are just fed up with him being champ!
Favourite moves=Stone Cold Stunner,Angle Slam,Multiple German suplexs',Shooting Star press and five-star Frogsplash!

Last edited:

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
navel_fluff said:
Do any of you know the names of Edge and Christians themes and who sings them? They are both amazing.

christians new theme song title is "just close your eyes" i dont know who sings it though...

R

Roy Mustang

Ummmm are we allowed to talk TNA? because tonight at Turning Point they made multiple skits about Vince and HHH which were hilarious.

R

Roy Mustang

Oh then tonight's Turning Point was ok then became awesome in one match.

Their main event was AMW vs. XXX in Six Sides of Steel. It was mayhem as they did the Tower of Doom a sick move where they were all doing different moves to each other at the same time. But the sickest thing their was Elix "Primetime" Skipper doing a hurricarana from the 15 foot high cage. He almost fell but held on and finished the move. The cage match ranks in the top cage matches I have ever seen.

Oh and the Macho Man beat Jeff Jarett with the weakest punch ever.

S

SparkMark1

I think the sitdown powerbomb (especially the way Albert...A train did it) to be one of the coolest looking finishers.
The worst finisher...The Worm. Heck, I don't even know if this is a finisher because I have never seen Scotty 2 Hotty pin anyone after hitting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.