• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The WWE Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I hope Khali doesn't come back on Smackdown. He should go to Raw and fight the Legend Killer.

I hope Khali doesn't come back on Smackdown. He should go to Raw and fight the Legend Killer.

I would get your sig checked, I am not sure we are allowed to have that much, you know, just to be sure.

latino heat

Mexican pride
So Kane left Raw so Is he going to smackdown?
Because my friend keep's on saying that he will go to ECW but I keep on telling him he is going to Smackdown
So who is right alos I changed my sig you guy's like it

So Kane left Raw so Is he going to smackdown?
Because my friend keep's on saying that he will go to ECW but I keep on telling him he is going to Smackdown
So who is right alos I changed my sig you guy's like it

He IS on SD right now, he destroyed MVP Tuesday. That said, love the sig. VIVA LA RAZA

RIP Hall of Famer Eddie Guerrero.

-Angle-sama...Can't wait til he comes back! I can hardly wait for next we~ek~!:D

-So Bobby's just gonna steal Matt Bentley's ex girlfriend, huh? I've known who it was for a while, but really--there's only 4 women on this brand. Gotta be Traci.

-I guess the DitR are no more...another loss for the Tag Division, but thank god Elix is on his own again. The team really didn't do anything to help him. He can't team up with Daniels, so he should go for the X title if Gut Check allows.

-JJ was barely on the show!*blows party horn*:D

-Aw, Joe; ya didn't have to insult CC like that! He was a damn face when he was champion! Baka...

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I acutally, Latino heat, made a poem about Eddie Guererro after he died.

latino heat

Mexican pride
I did?
When

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
O. I made a poem about Eddie

Hey guys cheack out the two animations.

latino heat

Mexican pride
There cool but I don't think Cloud's going to like it
Also I don't like the second one sorry

There cool but I don't think Cloud's going to like it
Also I don't like the second one sorry

Speak for yourself, Chic represents Cena PERFECTLY. It only had TWO moves after all. :D.

Oh, this brings me back...

Cena: Treecko/Grovyle

Lita: Chikorita

Austin: Onix

Angle: Blastoise

Scotty: Totodile

Eddie: Cyndaquil

Y2J: Manectric

Lesnar: Charmeleon

RVD: Pikachu

Last edited:

jake111

Who? Where? When?
I can´t even watch it on TV at all, i have to go to wwe.com every morning after a show... And my cpu sucks and i can´t watch the clip when he beats the holy hell(if he does,have´nt seen it :p) out of MVP who has a power ranger suit

When they go to Japan again, I'd love to hear a 'Super Sentai' chant out of them. After all, that's the show Power Rangers was loosely dubbed after...:D

can I join I will tell who wins because I am going 2 SD here in Sacramento 2 c who wins KB or Batista!:)

I can tell you right now if you are curious :D. There is no way KB does not win this match. What good would that do with the hype they already have with him and Cena and BS?

Blaziken D.

Sherlock James

And Orton would win. Khali is weak compared to anyone in the SC!, Raw, or ECW locker rooms. Besides the very weak people, such as Gregory Helms, or Nunzio *forgot his new name*

Status
Not open for further replies.