• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The WWE Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roy Mustang

Do did anyone see Turning Point and the Six Sides of Steel. Alot of people on the wrestling forum I go on say it was one of the best ever, and so do I. Even Jerelle Clark Mr.630 is on the forum.

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
I would have watched it....if I had the wrestling channel!
But when I watched TNA once I thought it was great! I watched a match which had AJ Styles against some fat dude in a mask in a ladder match....very entertaining!

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
Roy Mustang said:
Ummmm are we allowed to talk TNA? because tonight at Turning Point they made multiple skits about Vince and HHH which were hilarious.

the WWE is most likely going to sue TNA for that =( and if the WWE wins, TNA will be bankruped cuz of their money troubles

E

eplipswich

Well i would like to join this fan club as the latest member. I just love WWE ;).

Favourite Wrestlers: Undertaker,Kurt Angle,Triple H,Eugene :)/),Randy Orton (especially :)),John Cena,Eddie Guerrero,Chris Benoit and lots more!

Favourite Moves: RKO, FU, F-5 ( although Brock Lesnar is gone ;_; )

Favourite Match: Hardcore

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Night

Can I join? My favorite wrestler is Randy Orton! On my Smackdown v.s. Raw, I have Randy's entrance!

navel_fluff

Stone Trainer
Can I ask people why they like Randy Orton? I can't stand him and want to know what makes him stand out as a wrestler to you?

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
Orton!?

I don't like Orton either!
I also hate the way he's been given better treatment than Cena, who I think is (slightly) better!
I mean, for Orton, he has about 7 months as Intercontinental champion and then a month later is the World Champ, and he only has it for a month!
Whereas Cena is still stuck in the US division, and I think he is much more entertaining than Orton (well, when he was a heel anyway!)...not that I'm into rap or anything....I just don't like Ortons smug face on the TV...like Triple Hs' in a way!

Last edited:

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
navel_fluff said:
Can I ask people why they like Randy Orton? I can't stand him and want to know what makes him stand out as a wrestler to you?

I. HATE. ORTON. hes boring as a wrestler and his finisher is lame as hell... the only good thing about his finisher is that the name "RKO" is creative

Marshtomp said:
the F-U is a scoop slam and yes i agree it is the worst finisher of all time done by the worst wrestler of all time

*nods in agreement*

KT's Raw Recap:

-that opening pic of Jericho was teh cute!<3

-Welcome to Raw..Is..Jericho!^_^ Highlight Reel's set up; but what's on the left side of the ramp..? Oh; Y2J(who's wearing a suit!) brought his band along! Sweet!

-the lei jokes were kinda amusing, but moving on...

-First order of buisiness: Who's our World Heavyweight champ? And with that in mind, Y2J introduces his Highlight Reel Guest...Vince McMahon?! This is his 3'rd straight appearance on Raw!-_-;

-Vinnie Mac says Benoit was down for a 3 count. Edge tapped out promptly at 3. So...we have a tie. This isn't looking good...

-Guess Trips read our fears, as he's coming out to get back 'his' title.(his hair's down straight; nice...) Whoa...Vince and Hunter in the same ring.

-After Trips attempts to grab the title; Vince announces the title is now vacant, which means the Game's reign is OVER!:D As we celebrate; Trips is shaking in anger...hey Game; you don't get the company 'til your father-in-law says so, 'kay?:p

-After the commercial; poor Ric is having a tough time calming Trips down...and Batista shows up and makes things worse by saying Benoit would definitely be champ if he hadn't interfered.(or something to that effect) When Hunter asked him why he(Batista) had a smile when he was eliminated last week, Dave replies he just handles anger better than Trips can. I'm starting to really like Batista now...^_^

-In Jericho's GM office, Christian barges in on Jericho. I didn't really hear the conversation; but it had something to do with an IC title shot and Christian's nickname.o_0; Immediately after; Benoit enters and Y2J makes Batista and Trips vs. Chris B. and Chris J.(^_^) for later in the night.

-Maven vs. Eugene...Decent match, Maven purposly trips near the ropes and blames it on Regal. He then gets himself disqualified by getting Eugene in the Tree of Woe and choking him past the 5 count. Yep, safe to say Maven's a heel now.

-Diva Limbo contest. Christy ends up winning, and Jericho does a little singing(Free concert! *Don't you wish you were me, the king of all you see...*). But 30 seconds in, Mohammad interrupts via titantron and says he debuts next week! It's about time!

-Hurricane vs. Simon Dean...It's about time Simon wrestled, too! Not too bad...the Hurri-pose doesn't phase Simon!O_O Dean does a surprise rollup(clutching the tights, of course) for the win.

-Coach interviews Randy. Orton's happy that the title
was vacated since he can challenge for the title again!^_^ RKO then proceeds to make fun of Coach. Then Edgy's music starts...

-You think you know him...Edge calls out Orton, Orton obliges. After a few minutes of intense promos(and looking hot in the process^_^; ); they finally go at each other...Think of the fight HBK and Trips had this year when the HiaC match was announced; almost exactly like this one.

-Chr..er, Capt. Charisma vs. Shelton. IC title's on the line. Yo, CLB; Rey Mysterio called. He wants his WM 20 outfit back.;) While we were busy giggling; Christian somehow got his mask turned around, and Shelton hits him with his finisher to retain.

-Fozzy leads the crowd in singing Christian outta the arena. Oh well; better luck next time Christian!

-Backstage; Lita runs into Snitsky. Whatever happened to the 'Baby Killer' chant? That chant was AWESOME.

-Back with Evolution; Ric and Game try phoning Bischoff, but Batista puts an end to that, saying it would be a big mistake to threaten Eric.

-Batista and Trips vs. Benoit and Jericho. I guess Jericho forgot we were in Flair Country...Ric's not in the match.:( During Trips' entrance; Lillian announced him as the FORMER champion, and Game instantly made a beeline for her. Run, Lillian; RUN!:p Anyways; the end came when Game hit Benoit, then the ref with a steel chair, still furious about his father-in-law's decision. He went to hit our GM while Batista was holding him; but Jericho moved out of the way and Dave was blasted instead!

-Lita confronts Trish; and since she's the 'walking kiss of death', Lita forces a kiss on the women's champ!

-Lita vs. Trish. As we know; the Women's Title is on the line. VERY scary spot where Lita goes off the top rope onto the outside(where Trish is), but lands HEAD FIRST on the floor! They don't call her the Queen of Extreme for nothing!O_O No Snitsky/Tomko run-in and no Kane return; but Lita wins anyways with a Twist of Faith followed by the Litasault! My favorite diva has won the Women's Championship for a second time!:D

Last edited:
P

pokemanking

Can I join.I have been wacthing wresleing since I was 4.My favorite wreslers are
Undertaker,The Rock, Eugene, John Cena ,RVD,Triple H,Kane ,Edge ,Jericho,Benoit,
Orton.
Favorite macthes : Royal Rumble/Battle Royals, Hell in Cell ,Cage.

C

CherryShadowZ

I'd like to join.

Even though I love Cena, I thinks hes hott, I must admit he's not the best wrestler. I don't think he's that well rounded and I find his finsher lame as well. But I still love him =).

navel_fluff

Stone Trainer
Kids if you do what hyperspeeds sig says you too will not be able to spell remember. Make your decision. Nobody has told me why they like orton. I don't like john cena that much either, he can be quite annoying. I think all hope is lost for the WWE to be honest.

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
Like loads of people have said so far i hate both Randy Orton and John Cena

RKO is basically the twist of fate

FU is a modified scoopslam- which an average person would easily be able to get up after

OFF TOPIC: My favourite diva, Lita (For all of u who haven't seen Raw yet or seen the results), won the title. From the clips i've seen so far it was an ok match tommorow i get to see it though! :club:

P

pokemanking

I just found out important info. on Armagedon.Go to Lordsofpain.net and click spoliers
for Smackdown .

CherryShadowZ: I love Cena too(one of my favorites); he could use a jump to Raw!

Staryu: Randy's RKO is a modified Diamond Cutter, not Twist of Fate!>_<; And the FU has lost it's meaning since Brock left, but at least it still has its uses.;) I already said Lita won the Women's Title...Good for her; bad for Trish!:p

Oh; and may I join?^_^;

Status
Not open for further replies.