• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The WWE Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khali is weak compared to anyone in the SD!, Raw, or ECW locker rooms. Besides the very weak people, such as Gregory Helms, or Nunzio *forgot his new name*
Little Guido.^^ It's not that Khali's weak, it's just that he's really clumsy and a bad wrestler in general.

BlazeShadow

Can i join?

Khali's weak, clumsy and overall a bad wrestler.

ECW Strip Poker
The end was awesome, Candic Michelle and Maria got butt naked and fought each other while Balls Mahoney sat there pounding the table and chanting "E C DUB! E C DUB!" and then said "God I love this job" Too bad they censored it. My goal in life is to see Maria naked :p

Kane on Smackdown!
Can anyone say "Brothers of Destruction reunited"? Kane and Undertaker should re-join up and pwn the tag team division.

Montel Vontavious Porter's Moves
Playmaker (Overdrive Neckbreaker)
Malicious Intent (Spinning heel-kick to the face)
Most Valuable Moonsault (Split-legged moonsault)
Live From The 305 (Springboard shooting star press)

305 is Miami's area code, which while in DSW (WWE's other training camp), MVP (Antonio Banks) made numerous references to it, via hand gestures, talking etc.

Last edited:

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
It was so funny when MVP tried to warm up and Kane watch him, then had enough of MVP and Harming him. That was Funny. I'm starting to like MVP too

E C DUB! E C DUB! E C DUB! E C DUB! E C DUB!

Ahem. ECW pwns all. The old ECW owns the new ECW. But still, I'm glad to see ECW back.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Smackdown is my only favorite. followed by Raw. ECW is too much adn is SOOO not for me

Too bad they censored it.
Did you think they wouldn't?! And besides, I think they were just wearing the skin color bra and panties that they use for these types of catfights.-_-;

Can anyone say "Brothers of Destruction reunited"?
I'm shivering in exitement just thinking about it. And that's normal for me when there's anything awesome concerning YamiTaker-sama.:D

Montel Vontavious Porter's Moves
Playmaker (Overdrive Neckbreaker)
Malicious Intent (Spinning heel-kick to the face)
Most Valuable Moonsault (Split-legged moonsault)
Live From The 305 (Springboard shooting star press)

305 is Miami's area code, which while in DSW (WWE's other training camp), MVP (Antonio Banks) made numerous references to it, via hand gestures, talking etc.
Cool, MVP has a signature moveset!:D The MVM is so a ripoff of Chris Daniels' BME, though. It better look good. Seems he's going with the Rey-rey route too(referencing his hometown's area code).-_-;

BTW, it seems Steve Austin is at tonight's Supershow!:D As some of you know, I'm a big mark for SC.*squeals* Now if only Rocky could free up some of his movie time nowadays.;_;

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
I can't wait to see MVP fight in a smackdown ring...i really am starting to like him, and his outfit.

Who herd what JBL was saying when Kane was coming out to the ring to fight MVP..."Eat Him Kane! Eat Him!!!" < funniest thing/saying ever said by anyone of the annocers(sp).

I can't wait to see MVP fight in a smackdown ring...i really am starting to like him, and his outfit.
You mean actually fight? He was actually supposed to go against Benoit at the PPV, but as we know, it got changed.^^

latino heat

Mexican pride
That would be so fukcing funny then they should have a contest of who could freak the othwr one out first. :D

-*squeals*Cena freestyle!:D I wish he'd do those EVERY week like he used to.^__^

-Kevin who? *remembers Celebrity Deathmatch* ...Oh yeah! He knocked up Britney!:p

-Normally, I like stuff like what Edge and Orton did. But since they're such bakaryous, I thought I'd mute this. Shawn's line was pretty cute though--"Hunter, do I always look that ridiculous?:("

-No Austin-san~;_;

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Orton and Edge acted like Jerks. HOw come Orton wore a blonde wig, when Shawn has brown hair. I LOVED It when DX made fun of those two with those pictures. I was laughing Histerically

EDIT; AND IT WAS SO FUNNY WHEN TRIPLE H CALLED ORTON GAY!!! I WAS SO LAUGHING HARD

Last edited:
Orton and Edge acted like Jerks. HOw come Orton wore a blonde wig, when Shawn has brown hair. I LOVED It when DX made fun of those two with those pictures. I was laughing Histerically

EDIT; AND IT WAS SO FUNNY WHEN TRIPLE H CALLED ORTON GAY!!! I WAS SO LAUGHING HARD
Last nights show gets an A (even with TWO wiggers in the ring at the same time) If you take away Orton and Edge at the start (one of the best entrances since WM I might add) who cut one of the better promos in the last 8-10 months on Raw, than this show immediately goes down to a C. Edge saved the show last night, Orton was MUCH better than ususal, and Trips and HBK were their usual great selfs. This was the 3 best (non JBL) talkers in the WWE, and possibly the 4 biggest stars in the ring playing off each other great.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
But still, Orton's a jerk. I just heard from someone here on the forums that his friend Met Orton, who is a jerk in real life too. By the way, My story is doing fine. Sonic and his friends are starting of on Smackdown, then will be on Raw,

But still, Orton's a jerk. I just heard from someone here on the forums that his friend Met Orton, who is a jerk in real life too. By the way, My story is doing fine. Sonic and his friends are starting of on Smackdown, then will be on Raw,

I know he is a jerk, I have said many times on here he is a prick in real life. You have to be for the divas, HHH, HBK, Bischoff, and many of the lower tiered stars to hate you like they do Orton. Does not take away from his in ring prowess though.

Metagross

I'd love to see Taker and Kane reunite,before they retire possibly next year,but since Taker is involved in a storyline with Kennedy untill Armageddon,we may have to wait untill the Rumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.