• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The WWE Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol

"Randy Orton is the most downloaded superstar in the WWE..........at least in the gay community"
"You wanna do what to my a**?"

LMFAO! Classic DX. *Looks for it on YouTube* I gotta see it again.

EDIT: I just searched "Randy Orton Gay Community" and Triple H was right..... ;_; Ew. "I'd spread my a** cheeks wide open for Randy Orton!" is what I read on one of the results.

EDIT 2: I just checked Trip's quotes on WikiQuote and I saw some from some of Acclaims WWF games, one of which I owned (WWF Attitude) and I remember some of these quotes.

"Lard-a**!"
"I'm gonna drop your a**, once and for all."
"I thought I told you to hit the gym, fata*!"
"If I was you, I'd hit reset now!"
"I'm way more man than you can handle!"
"Arrogance is truth!"
"Lights Out, Pal!"
"Big Mistake, Nimrod!"
"Mommy!"

Last edited:

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
So I hate this wrestler that gay's are attracted to. I"M SO COOL..

But is Orton really Gay in real life, or is it that gays like him

latino heat

Mexican pride
Orton is not gay
He is married just look it up in wikipedia

latino heat

Mexican pride
Yeah I can't remember with who though?

latino heat

Mexican pride
Who is your BF?

Eddie G died 1 day after my birthday. My birthday is November 12th, then the next day I woke up and saw on WWE.com that he died. Made the day suck. =(

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Ouch thats terrible. He died after my Grandfather and my mom's Uncle died

latino heat

Mexican pride
Eddie died 5 five day's before my birthday and I didn't even know untill My birthday and I saw my Best friend crying and when he told me I fell on my knee's and started crying I called to my house cause I just couldn't stop crying :( Worst birthday gift ever

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
DUDE, I almost cried, but i tried not too. I really didn't want to cry anymore., after my Grandpa's Funeral, which was oin the Friday before his death

See, the last 5 posts are what a wrestler should be. We all CRIED when Guerrero died, because he was that likeable in the ring, and in real life. Lost a great man that day.

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
Well I hope they get divorced
wow, umm. thats a horrible thing to say.

Although, its pretty much fact that 90% of wrestlers get divorced.

IIRC, trips and book are the only wrestlers i know that are currently married and dont look like theyre gonna split any time soon.

wow, umm. thats a horrible thing to say.

Although, its pretty much fact that 90% of wrestlers get divorced.

IIRC, trips and book are the only wrestlers i know that are currently married and dont look like theyre gonna split any time soon.

Yeah, Torrie and Kidman are getting divorced now.

DarkLemmy2

I have Nothing 2 say
Raw was funny.
Lets see the one with randy and the midgit with the jelly Beans
That was so funny, I could not stop Laghing:p . I voted for cean for cbyer sunday.I never knew they were geting a Divorce. I allways like Torrie and i allways will.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
klducks, my boyfriend, The Ultmate One posted before that he wants to join the club. Did you notice it?

Status
Not open for further replies.